me and you and....her?!

Complicated Love

Jaejoong POV

Its morning…as I open my eyes, I smile remembering the thoughts from last night. I turned my body and hugged _____ as she was still sleeping. She’s finally back in my arms and I don’t have to worry about her being with someone else.

“jaejooooong oooppppa……” I heard her say.
“hmmm?” I said softly with my eyes closed.
“jaaaejoooong oooopppppa…..”
“what?”
“Stop running…its no use anymore… your trapped!”
“what?…trapped where?”
“Stop resisting and become one of us….” she said.
“what?? Become one of us?….what are you talking about?” I said as I sat up on the bed and turned her over.

I chuckled to myself and realized that she was still sleeping. Shes dreaming out loud. I laid back down and continued to watch her as she was dreaming.

“grab him and take him to the dungeon!”
“oh! …theres a dungeon” I laughed to myself.
“now… do you wish to become one of us?…..no? that’s not a choice!” she said loudly.

I shook my head and smiled to myself. She then quickly turned and faced me with her eyes still closed and using her arm, pushed me down so I would lay on my back.

“ohhhhh so its like this now is it?” I smirked to myself.
“whether you agree or not, you shall become one of us!”

She moved herself up to my neck and bit it.

“YOU”RE MINE!” she yelled before biting my neck.
“aaaahhhhooowww! Baby! Wake up!! You‘re eating me!” I yelled pushing her away lightly.

End of POV

After jaejoong pushed me away, I started laughing my head off because of what I just did to him.

“I wasn’t eating you! I was trying to your blood!” I laughed.
“same thing!” he said pouting with his hand of his neck.
“awwww…im sorry, did I really hurt my honey beeear?” I said childishly.

He nodded his head and was still pouting.

“awwwww…. Let me see” I said removing his hand from his neck. “want me to make it feel better? Hmmm?”

Again he nodded his head. I moved my body closer to his and moved myself up to his neck and lightly kissed the spot I bit.

“better?” I asked looking him in the eyes.
“….yeeess….” he said cutely. “What were you dreaming about anyway?”
“I wasn’t dreaming anything… I was just playing around with you” I giggled.
“if you wanted to play with me…you could have woken up and we could have played all day…in bed” he said winking at me.
“mmmmmm…nooo. that’s no fun anymore” I said shaking my head.
“no fun??! that’s the best way for the adults to play baby!”

I didn’t want to say anything because he could have taken that conversation to many different places that I didn’t want to see. I laid back down on my back and stared at the ceiling.

“babe…you listening to me??”
“huh??”
“so you weren’t listening to me!…its time for my pay back now!”

He quickly sat up and threw his leg over me. I was startled as to what he would do to me. With a straight face, he looked at me.

“baaaaabe?…what are you doing?”

He didn’t say anything and stared into my eyes. Then suddenly, he started tickling me. I tried to flick his hands away from my body but he caught both of my arms and held it with one of his hands. I was laughing, screaming and loosing breath at the same time. I hate being tickled and he knew that. During his tickle session, the door bell rang.

“hahahhahah! Babe! The door! Someones at the door!” I cried.
“I don’t care! Im not stopping until you say your sorry!”
“ah!hahahahaha ok ok ok! Im sorry!!”
“what?? I cant hear you!” he said.
“IM SORRY!!!!! Now go get the door!” I managed to say after catching my breathe. “ugh!… I hate you!” I said as he was getting off of me.
“you hate what?” he said with his hands in front of him.
“Nothing… heh heh heh…I mean love you!” I said smiling at him.

The door bell rang again and Jae finally went to answer it.

“good morning jae jae!”
“tiffany?! What are you doing here?”
“I came to see you of course. Why else would I be here? ______ isn’t here is she?…”
“im right here!” I said widening the door so she can see me.

She looked shocked to see that I was still here…at my own house.

“I don’t know… I thought you would have ran away again.”
“ran away?! I never ran away from anything!”
“calm down honey…” jae said holding on to me.
“yes ran away…like the time you had your suit case or at the hospital.”
“my suit case?…the hospital?” I said thinking to myself. “how did you-” she cut me off.
“how did I know?… simple…” she said smiling. “the day you had your suit case, I was right behind that wall” she said pointing to a cement wall behind her. “and… the hospital… I saw you talking to your brother and you walked away. That was my perfect chance to get close to jae jae.
“I wasn’t running away…. I…” I said at a lost for words.
“You were running away.” she said soon after.

I took a deep breathe and let it out. I looked at jae and he knew that he had to do something with her before I did.

“ok ok… I don’t care whether you were running away from me or not. What matters is that you’re here with me now” jae said making me feel better.
“whatever, weren’t you the least bit mad that your own girlfriend wasn’t there while you were in the hospital?” tiffany said looking at jae.
“I was there even before you! How can you say that I wasn’t there!?” I yelled.
“sure you were…so are you gonna let me in or not? Its hot out here”

Now my heart is pounding from the anger she is building up. I looked at her and shook my head lightly. We let her in and we looked at each other as she was walking over to the living room.

“jae… you better do something with her. She think she can just come here to our house and say whatever she wants to me?… I don’t think so” I whispered to him.
“I know… “
“handle that” I said emphasizing the word that while looking at her.

________________________

heres the update for the day or week or whatever lol
did you know that i was suppose to end this story along time ago?

should i stop or keep going? lol

but anyway

Thanks for reading!!! <3