speechless

Complicated Love

Its Saturday morning and I woke up to jaejoong breathing on the back of my neck. I turned my body to face him and looked at him while he slept again. I moved the pieces of hair that were on top of his eyes and smiled.

“I don’t know what I did to make you so mad at me that your not talking to me but I will figure it out.”

I got up from bed and went to the bathroom. I did my restroom routine before jumping in the shower. During my time in the shower, I thought about anything and everything that came to mind because I didn’t want to think about jaejoong. Thinking about him, just made me mad because of what he did yesterday. But I should have just listened to him and turned down the volume and everything would have been fine. I guess him not talking to me sorta pissed me off, so I rebelled. Its just so….complicated.

“what a day yesterday” thinking to myself because letting out a long sigh.

I turned off the water and just right after, I heard the toilet flush. I peaked out the shower curtains and saw jaejoong standing in front of the sink. He usually doesn’t get up this early on weekends but I guess it’s a good thing. I grabbed my towel and wrapped it around my body. I didn’t say a word and just walked passed him as he was brushing his teeth. I walked into the closet to pick out my outfit for the day.

Jaejoongs pov

“shes taking a shower!…how I wish I can join her….” I thought sighing. “ I gotta use the bathroom… maybe ill get a peaky show if im lucky” smiling to himself.

I got up from bed and walked into the bathroom. I did my business and I heard her turn off the water before I flushed. I moved my eyes slightly towards the shower to see if I could see anything but no luck. I then walked over to the sink and brushed my teeth. She got out of the shower and walked passed me. I can smell her sweet shampoo when she walked pass me and into the closet. After I was done with brushing my teeth, I saw her walk out wearing a light pink tank top and a white skirt. I fixed my hair before walking into the closet myself.

End of pov

After I got changed, I went to the kitchen to find myself some food. From the fridge, I took out the left over kimbap jaejoong made yesterday. I stared at the plate that was in my hand.

“Should I eat it?…he did make it…well! Im mad at him and not his food so, its ok.” thinking to myself.

Just as I sat down with the kimbap and some water, I saw jaejoong walk out from our bedroom. He walked to the fridge and poured himself a glass of water and drank it. When I was eating, I didn’t look at him or made any kind of contact with him. He saw me eating but didn’t say a word. He put down his glass, grabbed his keys and wallet and left.

“geesh…mr. grumpy pants!” I said aloud. Hopefully he didn’t hear that.
“Now with jaejoong gone… what the heck am I gonna do today? I cant leave…I don’t know what time micky oppa is coming over to drop off whatever he bought for me. I should text him.”

I ate one last kimbap and walked over to the couch. I sat down grabbing my bag that I left on the table last night. I took out my phone and texted micky oppa.

“Good morning oppa! What time are you coming today to drop off the stuff?”
-iiBoyzGurl

A few minutes later I received a message from micky.

“Hello. Good morning to you too! Oppa will probably drop it off maybe later in the afternoon or tonight. Is that okay?”
-Yoochunie4Ever<3

“of course. I just wanted to know so you wouldn’t be here when im not home.”
-xiBoyzGurl

“ohh ok I understand. Are you going out again right now?”
-Yoochunie4Ever<3

“Yeah, I don’t want to be stuck at home by myself.”
-xiBoyzGurl

“Yourself?…Where did hyung go?”
-Yoochunie4Ever<3

“mmm…I don’t know. He didn’t tell me. He just left.”
-xiBoyzGurl

“Ohhh araseo. Ill see you tonight then. Kay?”
-Yoochunie4Ever<3

“Okay!: ) thanks again oppa”
-xiBoyzGurl

“No problem : )”
-Yoochunie4Ever

I closed my phone and set it close to my on the couch. I grabbed for the remote and watched some dramas for the time being cause I didn’t know where to go yet.

Micky’s POV

“Yah! Yoochun-ah! Your phone just rang!” Jaejoong yelled from the kitchen.
“Was it a phone call?” Yoochun asked coming out from his bedroom.
“I don’t know, I don’t think so. It was a short ring.”
“Oh..must be a text message then.”

I opened my phone and looked at the name. It’s _____.

“Yah, hyung…its your girlfriend.”

Jaejoongs head perked up quickly and walked over to micky with a bowl of food in his hand.
“What does she want with you to be texting you?! What did she say?! Did she say anything about me?!” Jaejoong asked frantically.
“Chill out hyung. She was wants to know when im gonna go drop off the thing I bought for her.”
“What did you buy her?!”
“Nothing! that’s your job remember!”
“Oh…right. I forgot…sorry. Why does she want to know when your gonna drop it off?”
“I don’t know.”
“Well man! Ask her! Do I have to tell you everything?”
“Ok…ok…geesh.”

Jaejoong finished his food and set down the bowl in the sink. He started washing when he heard micky’s phone ring again. This time, he quickly sprinted over to micky to see what his girlfriend wrote.

“She said that shes going out again today and she didn’t want me to go there when shes not home. And she said that your not home”
“Well obviously…im standing right next to you yoochun-ah.”
“I know that hyung. Im not stupid.” micky replied shaking his head.
“Ask her where I went so it doesn’t seem like you know where I am”

Micky sighed and followed his orders.

“She said that she doesn’t know. You just walked out and didn’t tell her anything.”
“ok…good… good…..”
“How long are you gonna keep this up hyung?”
“I don’t know, untile she apologizes?”
“allllllright…don’t say I never warned you when you go to far with this.”
“How far would this go anyway? Its just an argument between lovers whose madly in love with each other. Its not like shes ever gonna leave me. She loves me too much to do that.”
“I wouldn’t be too sure hyung. Ive seen it happen before.”

Jaejoong didn’t reply to what micky just said and just laid down on the couch. Few minutes later, he spoke again.

“Don’t be foolish Yoochun-ah…” jaejoong said with his voice a little shaky. “now…what should I buy her?”

____________________________________________________________________

im sorry for any mistakes lol i just write without reading so please forgive me.
COMMENT AND SUBSCRIBE PLEASE

Thank you! ^^ smiley