love at first sight?

Complicated Love

The morning sun arrive and greeted me through my window. I woke up to a quiet room with no sounds whatsoever. I had a sudden urge to find jaejoong but I remembered I wasn’t at home. I looked at the time…8:30am.

“I don’t work til 10...what am I gonna do for an hour and a half?” I thought and sighed.

I got up to take a shower and blow dry my hair. After I was done, I called room service and ordered breakfast. A few minutes later, there was a knock on the door. I ran to open it and they rolled in the cart. I asked to have them set up breakfast outside on the balcony so I can look at the morning view and take a break from life. When I put the finishing touch on my make up, they were done. I tipped them on the way out and closed the door behind them. Then I walked outside to the balcony, with my chair facing out to the city, I sat down. With the sun shining down on me, it made me feel warm for the first time in three weeks. I ate my breakfast and grabbed for my juice. Next to the juice, there was a cup of coffee. I sipped my juice and put it down. I stared at the cup of coffee and remembered the first time I met jaejoong. I smiled to myself.

****Flash back****

“hello and welcome to Seoul Garden” I bowed as the man in front of me smiled.
“thank you” he said sweetly smiling.
“how many?” I asked.
“Ummm…just one.”
“Ok…please follow me this way.” I said stretching my arm out and walking before him.
“oh, wait…”
“yes?” I said turning around.
“Could I have a seat in private if that’s possible?”
“Of course” I smiled.

So I redirected him to a room that was shut out from the public eye. As he sat down, I placed a menu in front of him. I turned to walk away when he stopped me.
“Excuse me?” he said politely.
“yes?”
“I don’t mean to be cocky or anything but…do you know who I am?”

I looked at him and smiled.

“Of course I do. Your Kim Jaejoong.”

He smiled back at me.

“Are you a fan?” he asked.
“yes” I said nodding my head.
“Then how come your not….you know…going crazy?”
“sir-” I said but being cut off.”
“Call me jaejoong”
“jaejoong-sshi…” I started. “ of course im a fan, but im also working. I don’t get paid to go crazy when celebrities walk in.” I said smiling.
“Is that so?” he said still smiling at me.
“Yes… so if you will excuse me, I will go get you a cup water and ill be right back.”
“Actually…” he said as I was turning away. “ Could I get a cup of coffee instead? Black please?”
“Certainly.” I smiled and turned away.

I went to the back to get a cup for him. My co-workers came rushing over to me.

“Yah! Im so jealous! Kim jaejoong is your customer today!” Minna said jumping up and down.
“OHh! Seriously? Arent you excited?” Shin Young asked me.
“I don’t know. Should I? he’s just another customer who happens to be famous.”
“Yah! I should really slap you” Shin Young cried.
“Slap me and see what happens” I said an attitude.
“Sorry unni” she replied.
“Unni! Can you do me a favor and ask for an autograph for me?” Minna asked me.
“Do you know how mad the manager would be if he found out?” I told her.
“please???” she pouted.
“Ugh! Fine! But make sure the manager doesn’t come my way and ill see what I can do.”
“YAY! Thanks unni! You’re the best!” she smiled.

I walked back to the table where jaejoong was sitting with his coffee on the tray in my hands. As I placed his coffee down, his hand reached for the coffee and it slightly touched mines.

“Oh… im sorry” he apologized.
“Its ok” I replied. “so are you ready to order?”
“order?”
“yes….”
“oh…uh… I didn’t really any food. I just wanted coffee.”
“oh ok. Are you sure? Its not good to just start your day with a cup of coffee”
“That’s how I normally start my day” he told me.
“Not even a bowl of cereal or a half a grape fruit or anything?”
“No, just a cup of coffee.”
“…hmmm, that’s not good jaejoong-sshi. Ill bring you something anyway” I smiled.
“Could I get another cup of coffee also?” he asked.
“Of course.” I smiled and walked to the kitchen.


Few minutes later, I returned with a few plates on the cart and his cup of coffee.

“don’t worry, theres a lot of plates, but the portions are small.” I said placing the last plate in front of him.

“Enjoy and please don’t skip meals jaejoong-sshi, its really not good. You need energy for the day and make your fans happy.”
“Thank you” he said looking at me.
“your welcome.”

I walked away and checked up on the other customers I had to see if they were ok and if they had everything they needed. When I made my way back to jaejoong’s table, he was done eating.

“You ate the food I bought you” I said with a big smile on my face. “Ill be back with your check.”

He nodded his head and drank his coffee.

I came back with his check and placed it on the side of the table as I cleared the table. He placed his card in the little slot and grabbed it on the way back to the register with the cart full of dirty dishes. I arrived back to his table and he sat there smiling as I approached him.

“Here you go” I said handing him back his card.
“Thank you” he said sweetly again.
“No problem”

As he was getting up, I grabbed a towel and wiped down the table. Before he left, he stopped to talk to me.

“Umm….” he started out.

I turned around and faced him.
“Yes?” I said.
“thank you”

I bowed to him slightly.

“No… you don’t understand.”

I looked at him with a concerned face.

“no one has ever bought me breakfast before.”
“oh….” I said. “well… we are a restaurant” I laughed.

He smiled too but he continued to talk.
“I mean…no one has ever cared before.”

My smile went away and I nodded my head.

“Your welcome” I said once again.
“I normally don’t do this but… heres my number. Its been great talking to you.”

I grabbed the piece of napkin from his hand and smiled.

“a napkin?”
“yea… im sorry, I didn’t have any kind of paper on me.” he said scratching the back of his head.
“its ok” I giggled.
“well… thank you for being my server today. Im glad it was you.”
“no problem. Its my job” I told him.

He took a few steps but I stopped him.

“oh wait! Jaejoong-sshi!” I said loudly.

I turned around bumped into him. I fell backwards but he quickly grabbed me around my waist and stopped me from falling.

“Im sorry!” I apologized to him. “Im sorry, im sorry im sorry!” I cried returning back to the up right position.
“its ok” he laughed.

I bowed a few times and kept apologizing.

“yes?” he said calmly
“yes what?” I asked stupidly
“you called my name didn’t you?”
“oh yea… that’s right. Ummm… I don’t know how to ask you this but…can I have your autograph? Its for a dong-seng worker of mine.”

He smiled and walked towards me. He was getting closer to me and I saw his hand reaching out. He reached out and grabbed a napkin from the napkin holder. I giggled as he was signing it. When he was done, he handed me the napkin and smiled.

“Thank you” I said.
“No problem” he smiled at me.

****End of FB****

I snapped back to reality and realized that it was almost time for work. I bought in the plates and cups and placed them on the table inside the room. I grabbed my bag, phone and keys and headed off to work.

______________________________________________________

ive finally updated! yay! please tell me what you think lol
comment subcribe and or friend :D

Stay tune for jae's walk down memory lane. hahaha thank you!