me and you...and her?! part 2

Complicated Love

 

We watched her as she sat down on the couch and looked our way.

 

"are you guys gonna come join me?" she asked. 

"uh…." said jae.

"excuse us for a bit… we have to go wash up… because you know… we were still in bed when you rang the doorbell." i told her with my arms crossed.

 

I was waiting for her response but jae was tugging at my arm so we go wash up. 

 

"its 10 o'clock in the morning and you guys were still in bed?" she asked shocked.

"yea…got a problem with it? getting up late is what people with busy schedules do."

 

Jae cupped his hand over my mouth and dragged me towards the room while apologizing to her. Once we got to the room, he closed the door and locked it. 

 

"baby! why did you apologize to her?" i asked.

"because its not right what your saying to her"

"and what she said to me when she walked in the house was right?!" 

"no but…"

"but what? is it because she's your ex-girlfriend huh?"

"honey…" he said pulling me closer to him as he sat on the bed. " it doesn't matter if she's my ex or not, its just not right for you to say that to her."

 

I was quiet for a moment before speaking again.

 

"i guess…your right. I hate it when your right…"

"i love you too" he said smiling at me and kissed me.

"ew…morning breathe" i giggled getting up from his lap.

"wanna smell more?" he asked pulling me back but i resisted.

 

We walked to the bathroom washed our face and brushed our teeth. While changing, i asked jae what he was going to do to get rid of her.

“ohh…about that, you trust me to get rid of her?”

“Uh….yea. unless you want me to do it” I said while evilly smiling.
“thats not what I mean babe” he said shaking his head.
“then…what do you mean?”
“just…really give me your trust and ill make her disappear.”  He smiled.
“ok… then you have my trust.” I smiled back.
“also….” He said looking at me.
“yea?” I asked.
“play along with me okay?”
“play along?” I asked stupidly.
“yea… so it will be more believable. K?” he walked over and hugged me.
“mmmm….ok”  I kissed him.
“and…you cant get mad at me for what I tell her”
“what are you gonna tell her?” I asked.
“yah…you have a lot of questions don’t you? You will find out once we go outside. Don’t get mad ok?”
“sure… I guess if you think that’s gonna get rid of her then… im all for it.”
“ok” he said smiling at me walking towards the bedroom door. “Ready?”
“mmmm~” I nodded my head.

We walked to the living and she was watching music performances on the tv. I walked to the kitchen to make breakfast while jae went to talk to tiffany.

Jaejoongs pov

“so…tiffany, how is life?...”
“its been ok…and busy, but jae,” she whispered. “Its been really lonely without you….”

I looked at her with a shocked face because she dares to say that with _____ around. This girl really has guts.

“please, come back to me jae…if I did anything to hurt you… im sorry. I can change”
“Breakfast!” _____ yelled.

End of pov

While in the kitchen, I can see from the corner of my eye that tiffany is whispering something to him. Before she got any closer, I called them for breakfast.

“ugh… I hate this now I gotta feed her too?” I thought angrily.

They walked over to the table and sat down. She sat down next to jae while I sat across from him. Tiffany looked at her breakfast and ate happily. I kicked jae under the table to remind him that he had to get rid of her.

“tiffany…” jae said getting up from the table and walking over to my side. “Theres something I have to say.”
“Yea?” she said looking worried.
“Im sorry to have to tell you this but…I cant go back to you” he reached his hand for mines, making me stand up on my feet.
“go back?” I thought to myself confused.

Tiffany got up from her seat also.

“why??” she asked frantically. “please jae im sorry. Please come back to me! I can be much more than she is” she said pointing to me.

“But you can never be her” he said still holding on to my hand.
“why?! What does she have that I don’t?!” she cried.

Jaejoong looked at me and I was looking at the table.

“love that is out of this world is what she has and you don’t.”
“ouch…” I thought chuckling to myself.
“what??” tiffany questioned again. “ I have love too jae! Please… I can show you if you come back to me!”
“Theres also another thing that she has that you don’t….” he said looking at tiffany then back at me.
“and what would that be?” she asked annoyed.
“our baby..” jae replied putting his free hand on my belly.

My head jerked quickly looking at jaejoong shocked.

“what did you say?...” she asked slowly.
“our baby…” he answered her. “right honey?” he said making faces at me so I would confirm his answer.
“…yeeeeaaa….” I said looking at jae while slowly turning to look at tiffany.
“its true…shes two weeks pregnant. We went to the doctors yesterday because she wants feeling good.”
“no….no….but…how you two have only been dating so long and…you already have a baby on the way? No…. I don’t believe you… I refuse to believe you” tiffany answered shaking her head.
“whether you believe or not, its up to you. Now you know why I cant get back with you”

I was still shocked as to what jae had said so I didn’t really say anything. I looked at his hand that was still on my tummy and back up.

“I have to go now….this is too much.” Tiffany walking to the door.

When she was gone, I stood still with my mouth open as he finally let go of my hand.

“baby?...you okay?.....honey?......” he said waving his hand in front of me.
“did I hear you correctly? Or was I hearing stuff?” I asked stupidly.
“no…you heard me right.”
“b-b-baby?....” I whispered to myself.
“whats wrong with a baby?” he asked.
“nothing… its just…jaaaae im only 23 and your 26 how can we be thinking about babies? I mean you have a career that’s rising through the roof and I have one too but its different from yours.”
“how is it different?” he said sitting down to eat his breakfast.
“its different because unlike you… I don’t have fans. I mean I probably have anti fans already by just dating you. But I bet if I had babies with you… they would become psycho killers or something.”
“babe…your just as crazy as they are sometimes, I think you can handle them.”
“how are you taking this so lightly?”
“because you said I can say anything to get rid of her and I did.”
“….thats right…” I said looking dumb. “god jae…do you know how much you scared me right now?” I said sitting down in the chair looking down.
“im sorry honey” he laughed.
“jae?.....”
“hmmm?” he answered sweetly.
“what if…I… really am pregnant?....” I asked slowly lifting my head to look at him.

His cute face turned serious and looked at me.

“what are you saying?....” he asked.

________________________________________

im finally back! did i make you guys wait long? lol 
sorry! its just that i have no creativity in me anymore. lol 
two chapters comin at you back to back 
wait for them! lol 
thank you guys so much! please continue to enjoy and read!

comment and or friend :D