Fan Meet

Complicated Love

A few days passed and I was working like crazy again. Who knew computers malfunction everyday. Its Saturday morning and im sitting in front of the couch watching tv when I came across a commercial for a jyj fan meet.

“Today at 6:00pm…maybe I should go” I thought laughing to myself. “ill go play a prank on them or something.”

I felt really immature about that thought so I decided to squash that plan. I sighed and fell back on the couch.
“Jaejoong-ah!” I screamed out of no where.

Then a ring came from my phone. I looked at the caller id and there was no name, just a bunch of numbers.

“this either could be jaejoong, junsu, or micky…” I thought to myself. “Eh..to hell with who ever it is….hello?!” I finally answered the phone.

“hello?” the voice said.
“yes?”
“______?”
“What?”
“Hey, its nichkhun”
“ohh..oops…” I chuckled lightly. “hi oppa…whats up?”
“nothing much. I just have something to ask….”
“ohh… what is it?”
“have you seen taecyeon? He’s disappeared since yesterday night and we have no idea where he might be…”
“no… I havent seen him at all. What happened?”
“I don’t know…. He didn’t tell us anything and just left on his own. We figured that he was with you so I called you.”
“oooh, no.… sorry I don’t know where he is”
“do you have any idea where he might be?”
“ummm…not really….”
“damn… this isn’t the first time this happened. I wonder where he could have gone off too….”
“not the first time?” I asked.
“yea… “ he started disappearing ever since you guys broke up.”
“ohhhh really?….”

Suddenly, I realized where he could be.

“uh…oppa….how about ill help you guys find him? And if I find him ill call you guys? Ok?”
“thanks dong-seng ah… im counting on you.”
“yes sir” I said laughing.
“make sure you call me when you find him ok?”
“I will… bye oppa…”
“ok…bye.”

I hung up my phone and looked at it.

“I wonder how he got my phone number…..”

I then got up and walked over to the kitchen table and grabbed my bag and keys. I threw my phone into my bag and left the hotel. I checked all the possible places where he could be when we were together. I checked our favorite restaurant, favorite shopping places, our favorite park, our favorite ice cream shop but no luck. I drove around town until I finally thought of the place that we always went to, the cafe. When I got there, I parked my car and went inside. I scouted around until I spotted a big guy with a hat on his head. I smiled and made my way over. I stopped myself half way and ordered a drink before I walked over to him again. Once I got my drink, I sat down in the chair next to him facing the tv.

“aaahhh…..” I sighed looking over at him and smiled.
“_______? what are you doing here?….” he said looking surprised.
“I came to find my friend.”
“How did you know that I would be here?”
“how can I not?…”
“Friend?….” he said looking down.
“yes… friend… we cant be together but I will always be your friend oppa…”

He looked down and stayed quiet for a while. He took a deep breathe and let it out.

“ok… I guess I can see that now…being a friend is better than nothing.” he said smiling at me.
“thanks oppa….” I smiled.
“what for?”
“for understanding….”

We smiled at each other and talked for hours. We kept ordering drinks from the menu, even the ones we didn’t like as a dare. I looked at the time and it said 8:39pm.

“god… how long have we been here? I think they are ready to kick us out now” I laughed.
“I don’t know but I can careless.” he chuckled.
“oooh crap! I forgot to call nichkhun oppa back!”
“why?”
“I told him that I would call him back after I found you.”
“im sure its ok, ill call him.” he said taking out his phone.

I smiled and sipped my drink. Then I suddenly remembered the thing about jyj fan meeting today.

“its probably over by now….” I thought to myself.

Just then the tv caught my attention as Taec was still on the phone. On the headline, it said “JYJ involved in a car accident”

I listened closely to the tv with my eyes wide open slowly getting up from my seat.

“Tonight, popular group, JYJ, was involved in a car accident after leaving their fan meet today. It was said that Kim Jaejoong is in critical condition as the other two are being treated for minor cuts. The man who was driving the other car was too drunk to notice the red light and ran it which caused the collision between the two vehicles. They are now being treated at Seoul Hospital. More updates after this” the reporter stated.

“jaejoong-ah….” I thought silently with tears filling my eyes.

Just the Taec came and stood beside me and looked at the tv.

“oh no…” Taec said softly.

He looked at me and I looked at him with a shocked and scared face.

“I have to go” I said quickly. “ill call you later ok?”

I grabbed my bag and keys and bolted out the door.

“Be careful!” he yelled.

I started my car and drove out of the parking lot. I sped through the cars to the hospital calling junsu and micky. But they weren’t picking up. When I go to the hospital, I called junsu one more time and he finally picked up.

“Oppa! Im so happy to hear you voice! Are you ok?! Is micky ok? How’s jaejoong? Is he ok? Please tell me everything ok?!” I questioned hyperventilating.
“Yea were fine, jaejoong is just in surgery right now.”
“surgery?” I asked on the verge of tears.
“yea…he has lot of glass cuts on his face, arms and legs. Doctors have to remove them immediately before they go any deeper.”
“junsu oppa! Im here where do I go?!”  I said crying to him.
“go to the front desk and tell them that you’re here to see us”

I ran to the front desk and told them exactly what junsu told me but they wouldn’t let me in.

“im sorry, we cant allow you into private areas.”
“Im jaejoongs girlfriend please let me in! I have to see him!” I said with tears running down my cheeks.
“im sorry, we really cant let you in.”
“why not!? I really am his girlfriend!”
“we had a bunch of girls come in today claiming to be jaejoongs girlfriend so that they can go see him but im sorry we cant let you in.”
“ma’am… its ok. Shes with us.” I heard a voice coming from the side.

I looked over and saw micky.
“oppa!” I ran over and hugged him. “are you ok?….wheres junsu? Wheres jaejoong?!”
“were ok, just follow me.”

I followed him through large doors that was heavily guarded just in case any girls tried to sneak in. I walked into a big room and saw junsu sitting on the chair by the hospital bed.

“Junsu oppa!” I cried running to him and hugged him
“heeey, long time no see eh?” he said trying to light up the mood.
“are you ok? Did you call your mom?”
“I did. Your freaking out more than my mom is.”
“im sorry but im a girl that’s what I do for my friends.” I said with tears still running down my cheeks.
“Were fine, really. I think you should worry more about jaejoong.”
“where is he?…” I asked scared.
“still in the surgery room” micky said.
“how long has it been?”
“about 1 hour already…”
“oh my god” I said falling to my knees and cried even more.

I covered my face and cried on the floor while junsu and micky gathered around me. They patted my back and took turns hugging me.

“its ok _____ don’t cry. He will be alright… trust oppa….” junsu said comforting me.

It was silent for a long time until we heard the door open. I looked up and saw a nurse pushing in jaejoong as he laid on the bed. I got up and moved out of the way as I stared at him as they transferred him to the bed that was already in there. The nurse was talking to junsu and micky as I was standing next to jae staring at him as he looked lifeless. I couldn’t stop myself from crying because of the sight in front of me.

“I cant believe this is happening” I thought to myself crying.

______________________________

please forgive me for not updating for quite some time.

hope this chapter makes up for it :D
what do you think?

comment subscribe and or friend :D

Thank you! ^^