Dream Vacation

Complicated Love

 

During our long flight to bora bora, jae and I fell in and out of sleep with our heads together and our hands held tight. A few minutes before landing, jae and I stretched and yawn which felt amazing after the 12 hour flight.

BING!

“hello everyone! This is your captain. We have finally reached our destination. Please if you haven’t so already, buckle your seat belts and we shall get ready to land. Thank you and I hope you enjoyed your trip on Seoul Air to bora bora.”

“jaaaaaae!” I said while yawning.
“hmmm?”
“Were finally here!” I said looking out the window.

bora-bora-lagoon.jpg

Photobucket

“waaaah! Its so pretty!” I cried getting him to look out the window with me.
“ah…your right. Your brother picked a great spot for vacation” jae commented.

When we landed, we went to go get our luggages then found our way out of the airport to our limo that teddy prepared already for us. While getting our luggages, I could hear danny oppa talking to his camera again, but this time, hes filming everything including us.

“hey baby, say hello to the camera now that were finally here.” Jaejoong cried.
“ah, araseo…Hi everyone, this is ____ and jaejoong and the rest of our crew. We finally landed here in bora bora after 12 longest hours of my life. Right now we are getting our stuff and heading out to the limo.”
“don’t forget me!” tiffany said jumping in front of me and in front of the camera. “hiii! This is tiffany and I just wanted to say that I am really glad to be here with jae jae and his…girlfriend. But anyway, im looking forward to whats gonna happen while we are here. Byyyye” she said waving to the camera.

I grabbed my bag and walked away while she clung onto jae’s arm like I wasn’t there.

“baby sis… I really don’t like her.” Teddy said grabbing my bag and carrying it for me.
“me and you both oppa…”
“baby!” I heard jae shout but didn’t turn to look back.

I followed my brothers and big bang to our limo that was waiting for us outside to take us to a dock. I got in first then ji-yong oppa, then youngbae oppa, daesungie oppa, seung hyun oppa, and then seungri oppa. Danny and Teddy were putting their bags in the back then they finally got in. Lastly, it was tiffany and jaejoong.

“I don’t like how this vacation is turning out now…” I said thinking to myself.
“heeeeey! ______!” I heard a voice scream next to me as we were heading to the resort were staying at.

I felt an arm go across my shoulder resting it there. I smiled and looked at the owner of the arm.

“ahnyeong ji-yong oppa! Whats up? How have you been? Im sorry I didn’t greet you guys properly earlier… there was just too many people.” I said hugging him then youngbae oppa and waving to the other members.

I looked down to where jaejoong was sitting and tiffany was still holding on to his arm. I looked at him and pouted slightly to let him know that I was lonely without him even though we were in the same car. On the way to the dock, we talked, joked and laughed the whole way there. Every now and then I would look at jaejoong and give him an angry face because he wouldn’t tell tiffany to stop clinging on his arm. He knew damn well that I hated her touching him. We reached the dock in 20 minutes and we all got out. The driver got out and took care of all our bags with us with the assistance of the captain of the boat. I didn’t talk to jaejoong around that time or made any kind of contact with him whatsoever until we got to the resort. We checked in and they escorted us to our rooms. There were five bungalows total. One for me and jaejoong, one for teddy and danny, one for jiyong oppa and seungri oppa, one for youngbae, daesung, and seung hyun oppa. One for junsu and micky oppa. Then of course one for the wicked witch of the east, tiffany.  

The employee showed us to our bungalow and opened our door. He bought in our bags as I was in shock of our place. My mouth dropped when I saw how amazingly beautiful our bungalow is.

 “here is your key ma’am, I hope your stay here is comfortable and memorable.”
“thank you very much” I said taking the key from him.

When he left, I walked around the room staring at everything.

(personal pool)

Photobucket

(the living room with glass floor look down at the ocean water)

Photobucket

(patio for dinner)

Photobucket

(our bedroom)

Photobucket

I looked around forgetting about the tiffany problem from earlier. I walked to the bedroom and slid open the door that lead to the ocean. I stood there looking out into the vast ocean and feeling the breeze when I felt jae’s arms around my waist.

“this is amazing isn’t babe?” he asked.
“mmm hmmm….” I said closing my eyes feeling the breeze.
“you know what this reminds me of?”
“hmmm?”
“our first date…”he said softly.
“ha…oh yea…” I smiled.
“I bought you to the pier after dinner. That’s where we shared our first hug and kiss.”
“how do you remember that?” I said turning around and wrapping my arms around his neck.
“how can I not remember?...it was with you…”

I couldn’t help but smile at his sweetness at the moment.

“I forgive you…” I said placing my head on his chest and hugging him tighter.
“for what?”
“for you letting tiffany hold on to your arm when you know that I don’t like it.”
“mmm… im sorry babe~” he said.
“don’t let it happen again…” I said closing my eyes.
“tired?”
“mmm hmm…” I replied loving the smell of him.

He carried me and laid me down on the bed, then climbed in himself sleeping next to me while facing me letting me use his arm as my pillow.

“have a good nap okay babe? When you wake up, were gonna do lots of fun things.” He said sleepily while my hair.

I feel asleep quick because I was so tired from the flight. I didn’t get to sleep while on the plane because it was uncomfortable and there really wasn’t much room.  

Teddys POV

“ay! Danny check this out! So dope!”
“hell yea. You picked one hell of a place for vacation.”
“yup. Im gonna go see if my baby sis and jaejoong are settling in ok. Ill be back aight?”
“okay..” danny answered while filming everything.

My bungalow and my sisters is right next to each other, so if anything was to go down, ill be able to get to her quick. I walked over to hers and jaejoongs bungalow and knocked on the door. When no one answered. I jiggled the handle to see if it was open and it was. I let myself him and searched for them calling their name. When I reach the last room in the bungalow, which was the bedroom, I saw them sleeping together in each other’s arms. I have to admit, it was adorable seeing my sister like this. She finally seems peaceful for once in her life.

“I guess ill be back later.” I said smiling to myself with my arms crossed leaning against the wall. I turned and walked towards the front door, locked it and closed it with a “do not disturb” sign on the door handle.

End of POV

Tiffanys POV

I sat down on the bed thinking how I can ruin _____ and jae’s relationship so jae and I can be together again. After a while, my head started hurting so… planning was gonna have to wait.

“wow… this is a nice room. Good thing the company is paying for this.” I said aloud. “jaejoong oppa, you will be mine again before or after this vacation is over…” I smiled evilly. 

_________________________________

 comments are appreciated :D

<3 <3 <3 <3 <3!