chilling with boys

Complicated Love

I looked at the time and it read 7:58pm.

“oh crap… I should have thought about this before I left…but this was kinda unexpected so I guess its ok” talking to myself. “Where can I go and who can I bug at this time of night?”

I went through the contacts on my phone and called the person who will never reject me at the time of need.

“Hello?” the voice answered.
“Hey! Are you home? Can I come over please? I kinda kicked myself out of my house and I don’t know where to go except for your place. Please please please please please please plea-”
“ok ok!” the voice replied cutting me off. “im in the middle of cooking right now, I gotta let you go now before it burns. Ok?”
“ooookay, byyyye” I said slowly.
“Bye” the voice said quickly.
I reached his house in the matter of minutes because jaejoong popped into my mind while driving and it angered me so I took my aggression out on the car.

“Sorry baby, mama will make it up to you later. Your in need of a relaxing car wash and detailing.” speaking to it as if it was a person.

I noticed a van in front but I didn’t care. I walked up to the door and rang the doorbell. The door opened and I hear loud music playing in the back.

“Hey!” I said smiling.
“Hey back” taekcyeon replied.

He let me in and I walked to the living room as he closed the door.

“Yoooo! Look whose here!”
“Hi Junsu oppa!” waving to him. “Hey guys” greeting the other members.
“Hey what’cha doing here?” nichkhun asked.
“Yah… be nice” taecyeon said.
“What?… You know I love my dong-seng. Im just curious why she’s here at a time like this.”
“Oh! Uh… I came here to see taecyeon but since you guys are here I guess that’s a bonus” I told him while smiling.
“Came to see taecyeon?…are you guys dating again?” wooyoung asked jokingly causing the rest of the members to 0o0o0o.

I looked over to Taecyeon and he shook his head smiling.
“don’t mind them. They’re just being stupid.” taec told me.

I laughed and walk to the kitchen to sit on the chair by the island counter. The boys continued with their karaoke and I sat turning on my chair to look at them every now and then. Taecyeon was still cooking and I watched him as he went back and forth from the cutting board to the stove.

“What?” he questioned noticing me looking at him.
“Nothing” I said shaking my head. “How did I leave Taekyeon again?” I questioned myself in my head.
“its almost done” he said.
“Oh…no rush. I didn’t come here to eat. I mean im hungry but im not here to eat. I just came to chill.”
 
He nodded his head acknowledging me while I got up to see if I can help him.

“No…its ok. I got it” he said to me.
“Ok, then ill at least help you clean up at bit.”
“Its done!” he yelled.
The boys quickly ran over to the island counter like a bunch of crazy people and gathered around the pot that taecyeon had placed in the middle. I washed the dishes and got done within seconds because there really wasn’t much to wash. I dried my hands and walked over to stand next to taecyeon because that was the only spot I saw that was open.

“here” taecyeon said blowing on the food.

He fed me and everyones eyes were on us.
“Delicious” I said looking at him.

He smiled at me and continued eating. We noticed that the boys were looking at us.

“What?” Taec said breaking the silence.

They all looked at the pot of ddeokbokki and said “waaaaah! This is some good ddeokbokki!” junho said with a loud voice.
“The best!” chansung cried.

They didn’t even care to answer the question. They just ate and ate.

“Are you guys going out again?” wooyoung asked suddenly.
“Huh? What made you think that?” I replied.
“gee well I don’t know, hyung just fed you right now and that’s what lovers do.”
“Its not just for lovers wooyoung” nichkhun said feeding some ddeokbokki to him.
“does that mean that you two are in love then” taecyeon asked as everyone laughed.

As the laughter ended, I heard my pocket ring and it was a text message.