Why so serious?

Complicated Love

 

I stared at him and he stared at me.

“what are you saying?...” he asked.

I didn’t say anything and just looked at him. He got up from his seat and came towards me. He took both of my hands and he made me stand up again.

“baby…are you serious?” he questioned looking into my eyes.

I looked down but he pulled my chin up so I would look at him. A smile started to form on my face.

“pppfffft!” I laughed accidently spitting on his face.
“baaaaaaaabe!” he said wiping my splatter spit from his face.
“Sorry!” I said still laughing.
“you scared me!”
“well... im sorry! But now you know how I felt when you said I was pregnant.”
“mmmm” he said angrily but cutely at the same time.  “but hey…what If i really wanted a baby?...” he said looking at me seductively.

Tiffany pov

When I got home, I went straight to my room and cried on my bed. I couldn’t stop thinking about what jaejoong told me.

“this is too unreal….could he just be saying that to get rid of me?....” I thought to myself.

***Flash back***

“no….no….but…how you two have only been dating so long and…you already have a baby on the way? No…. I don’t believe you… I refuse to believe you” i answered shaking my head.
“whether you believe or not, its up to you. Now you know why I cant get back with you”

***End of FB***

“Now you know why I cant get back with you” I repeated from what jae said earlier.
“if them having a baby is stopping me from getting jae back then…” I thought gasping loudly while smiling.
“tiffany…you are so smart!” I said to myself wiping my tears away.

End of pov

Me and jae sat on the couch watching tv but then suddenly jae started to lift himself up to be on top of me.

“Jae-ah! Get off me you .”
“waaae? (why?) I want to make a family with you” he said smiling cutely.
“you know… that cute smile of yours works for some things but not cute enough to make babies.”
“Then shall I change it?...is this better?” he said ily.
“haha!!” I laughed out loud. “Seriously jae?...why are you so…like…into the baby making mood?”
“so you wont leave me again” he smiled.

I laughed again and looked at him.

“baby…we don’t need a baby to keep us together. If we still love each other strongly, theres nothing to worry about.”
“mmm… I guess your right” he said getting off of me sounding sad.

When he got off of me and sat on the other end of the couch, I noticed how sad he looked so I got up and leaned my face closer to his.

“kiss me” I told him
“Whyyyy?” he asked suspiciously.
“fine…if you don’t, I will” I said crashing my lips on to his.
“what are you doing?” he said with my lips still attached to his.
“I know I cant give you a family right now but I will be more than happy to give you kisses my darling!” I said smiling looking at him.
“aaaaaaaay….behind your tough girl sometimes sweet act is really a erted side of you….”

I blushed a little and hide my face in his chest.

“I like it” he said smirking at me.
“its all for you baby!” I cried and continued to kiss him.