You...

Complicated Love

After the nurse left junsu and micky walked over to the bed where jae was laying and stared at me and him. I looked up at them and shook my head.

“….this is all my fault….why did i have to forget that release party?! Why did I have to argue with him?! Why did I leave him?!” I cried loudly.

“don’t blame yourself dong-seng ah…. None of this is your fault. What you did and this is totally different” micky said walking towards me then patting me on the back.

“that’s right… its not like you told that other driver to get drunk and drive….” junsu said looking at me.
I was quiet for a second and kept staring at jaejoong in front of me.

“what did the nurse say?….” I said softly.
“she said that everything is fine and that he will be conscious again in about 30 to 45 minutes.” junsu told me.
“that’s a relief….” I sighed.
“yea… now all we have to do is wait…” micky added.

We sat around and waited for 30minutes and he still hasn’t awoke yet. I sat down next to the bed and held his hand and laid my head on top on it.

“im sorry…..im sorry….im sorry….im sorry….” I thought to myself tears filling my eyes again.

Junsu and micky fell asleep sitting in theirs chairs after the long night they had and I was the only one who was still up. A phone call came to my phone and I answered quickly before they woke up.

“Hello?”
“hey! ______! Its oppa!”
“Hey….” I whispered getting up and heading out the door.
“I heard the news and headed over. Im here, where do I go?”
“ohhhh ill go get you they’re not letting people in so easily.”

I walked towards the doors micky bought me through and saw my brother standing by the front desk. He saw me coming out the doors and walked towards me and met me halfway.

“how you holding up lil sis?” teddy asked.

I just looked at him and didn’t say anything. Then I walked to through the doors again with him following me. Once the doors closed I stopped and turned around. My eyes filled with tears once again but this time I hugged my brother tightly.

“oppa! I don’t know what to do!” I cried in his arms.
“what do you mean?”
“how do I handle a situation like this?? The thought of someone in a hospital terrifies me so much oppa! I don’t know what I should do.

Teddy looked at me with a confused face and lead me to the private waiting room. I sat me down and he sat down in front of me.

“explain what you just said right now… I didn’t really get it.”
“oppa…” I said looking at him. “ im talking about….mom and dad…..”
“ohhhhh I see……since mom and dad didn’t make it….when they got to the hospital….your scared jaejoong wont make it?….”
“no… I know jaejoong is ok, its just the thought of someone I love being in the hospital….”
“ohhhh, baby sis…. Its ok….”

He hugged me and patted my head. I stayed quiet and silently cried to my brother who was still hugging me.

“how is jaejoong doing?….”
“hes ok… we’re just waiting for him to wake up from the surgery he had.”
“surgery?”
“yea… they said that he has glass pieces stuck inside his skin. On his face, arms, legs and the side of his stomach.”
“ohh man…. that’s rough….”
“yea… tell me about……”

We sat and talked for a few minutes before returning to the room. As I reached the door, I stopped and looked through the small window that was implanted on the door. I saw a girl sitting in the spot I sat earlier. When I realized who it was, I looked down and walked away.

“where you goin?…” my brother asked as I walked passed him.

My brother quickly went to the door and looked in for himself. He then looked at me as I walked away and before I touched the handle of the door, these words escaped from his mouth.

“I thought everything was ok with you and him?….”

I stopped and listened to him as he spoke.

“baby sis….if you love him, you wouldn’t leave him like this…if you love him, you would fight for your man…and I know that MY sister would fight for what she loves….if this girl is the problem…take care of it.”

When he was done, I walked out the door and headed straight to my car.

Jaejoongs pov

I slowly started gaining my consciousness when I looked over to my left and spotted two figures sleeping with their heads together. My vision was a little blurry at first but it started to adjust after a little while. Then I looked over to my right and saw a smiling face looked right at me.

“hey jae jae…your finally awake…how are you feeling?”

“jae jae?….the only person who calls me that is….” I thought to myself.
“Tiffany!” junsu yelled. “What are you doing here?!”
“I came to visit my jae jae…why else?”

End of pov

Micky woke up to the yell of Tiffanys name and looked over to Jaejoong.

“wahh hyung…your finally awake…” micky said.
“hey….”junsu said nudging micky on the arm. “where did _____ go?” he whispered to micky.
“I don’t know….I was about to ask you the same thing…”
“you don’t suppose…Tiffany… did anything to her do you?”

They looked at each other and just then the door opened. Walking in was Teddy. He stopped and stared at Tiffany and she looked away.

“oh! Hey…. Its _____‘s brother…“ micky said getting up.
“Whats up?” Teddy said to everyone in the room and walked towards jae. “You okay bro?” teddy asked jae.

Jae slightly shook his head and looked around the room.

“my baby sis wont be coming, she told me to tell you sorry for not being here”
“Its ok…..” jae finally managed to say. “ I didn’t expect her to be here.
“good” tiffany said under her breathe.
“im glad you ok though…it would have been hell if something really happened to you.”

Jae nodded his head again and was quiet after. The room fell silent as Teddy was still standing there.

“The atmosphere here isn’t too good is it?” Teddy finally said. “I think I should go, make yourselves comfortable. Theres someone I have to go see anyway” he said lying about the last part.

“see ya!” Teddy said walking out.
“wait!” micky yelled behind him.

Micky pov

I ran out behind Teddy as he was leaving and stopped him.

“hey… you know…. She was here earlier….”
“I know….”
“do you know where she went?….”
“no…..but I will tell you this…. Its because of that girl sitting in there that shes not here anymore.”

He gave me a pissed off look before he left. I was confused at first but then the pieces came together after a little while.

_________________________________

hi! and im finally back with an update. please dont hate me too much lol

this chapter is kinda so so because im sooooo tired and it feels a little rushed. but i will be back tomorrow with a longer chapter for you guys lol sorry for making you wait so long!

comment subscribe and or friend me! lol

thank you! ^^