My Little Birdie

Complicated Love

We walked out of the store and jae shoved me in my car. He then ran over to the drivers side and got in.

“Keys” he said with his hands sticking out to me.

I handed him my keys and he drove home. Once we got home, he got out of the car and slammed my door.

“God…didn’t have to take his anger out on my car” I said to myself still sitting in the passenger seat.

I saw jaejoong enter the house and got out of my car. Before I got through the front door, I heard my phone ring. Its junsu oppa.

“Hello?” I answered.
“Yah, _____ where you at?”
“I just got home, wae? (why?)”
“You think you can meet me somewhere?”
“Ummm, sure. For what?”
“I have something to tell you.”
“Why cant you just tell me right now?”
“because Jaejoong hyung might hear you on the phone with me. I just wanna make sure. Please?” he begged me.
“uh, ok ok…where do you wanna meet up?”
“How about the park?”
“ok, ill meet you there.”

I hung up the phone and stuck it in my bag and walked inside. I looked around for my keys but they weren’t in site.

“what did you do with my keys?”
“Why? Going somewhere?”
“yes. Now where did you put it?”
“Where are you going?”
“are we talking again now?” I asked getting pissed off.
“Your gonna go see that jerk arent you?”
“maybe, maybe not. Why do you care?”
“I don’t know what I did with them” he said drinking the glass filled with beer and walked passed me.
“Where are they?!”
“I don’t know.” he said calmly sitting down on the couch turning on the tv.
I sighed a loud sigh and looked around for them. I searched areas where he could possibly be hiding them but I couldn’t find it.

“This is taking way too long…junsu oppa is probably at the park already.” I thought to myself.

I finally remembered that I wasn’t the only one who had a car. I walked over to the kitchen where we normally kept our keys but jae’s keys weren’t there either. At this point, im getting frustrated. I walked in front of the tv blocking it and asked him again once more.

“where…are…my…keys?…”
“I don’t know” he said lightly tapping his pocket.

I could hear the soft jingle of my keys as he tapped his pocket. He drank a bit more beer from the cup and just stared at me.

“If you want it, come get it baby”

I walked closer to him and tried to reach my hand in his pocket but he kept moving.

“stop moving! How am I suppose to get it if you keep moving!?” I yelled at him.

I struggled trying to get my keys for a good 10 minutes until finally I had enough.

“Uh… fine! Keep my keys! I don’t need it. I’ll just walk.”

I walked away and out the front door. As I was walking, I heard my phone ring

“Hello?”
“______-ah! Where are you?”
“Im on my way right now.”
“Oh ok. Ill see you then.”
“ok…bye”
“bye.”

Jaejoong pov

After she left, I got up to pour myself another glass of beer. Instead of getting up every time to go to the fridge, I carried the bottle and my glass back to the couch. I sat down and drank my beer.

“She went back to see that guy again” I kept repeating to myself.

The more I told myself that the more I drank. Eventually I passed out on the couch by myself.

End of pov

“ugh! Stupid jaejoong! Why did I let him drive home from the store again?” I thought mad at myself.

As I approached the park, I could see Junsu waiting for me on the bench.

“Hey!_____!” he greeted me from afar. “Wheres your car? Why are you walking?”
“stories kinda long and hard to explain.”
“well, we got time…sit down.”
“ok well first of all, you remember that guy you met at the mall?”
“yea…. Taecyeon right? what about him?”
“That was my ex boyfriend.”
“Uh huh…”
“And well before we got home from your house, I stopped at the store to get some medicine and jae was with me but not in the same aisle.”
“uh huh….”
“and Taec just happened to be there too.”
“happened to be there? Or stalking you?”
“I don’t know but that’s besides the point oppa. But anyway, I introduced the two of them to each other and all seemed fine until Taec asked me if I was doing anything later today.
“uh huh…and what did you tell him?”
“I didn’t say anything. Jae did.”
“What did hyung say?”
“your hyung told him that later on today, we were gonna be making babies. Do you know how embarrassing that is for your current boyfriend to tell your ex that were gonna be making babies?”
“I can imagine... But what does this have to do with you not having your car?”
“after he said that he dragged me out of the store and shoved me in my own car and he drove home.
“ohhhhh, so then when you got home he wouldn’t give you your keys back?”
“yea… and when you called me to come meet you here, I went inside to look for my keys. When I couldn’t find it, I asked what he did with it. He kept telling me I don’t know when they were really in his pocket.”
“nice, so what did you do?”
“he told me if I wanted them, come get them and I did. So I tried to reach my hand inside his pocket but he kept moving. I was going at it for like 10 minutes til I finally gave up and walked here. Its been hell today oppa…. What should I do?……”

I dangled my head with my hangs covering my face and junsu was patting me on the back.

“its ok, it’ll work out again.”
“how do you know?”
“Because oppa found out something for you today.”
“what?” I said turning to face him.

He smiled at me and started talking.

“while you were in the kitchen with my mom today, I found why Jae hyung stopped talking to you. You said three weeks ago right?”
“yea.” I nodded my head.
“three weeks ago was our album release party.”

I sat staring at junsu with my mouth opened.

“yea… a week before the party, hyung was going around telling people at our work place how great of a person you are and that you are always there for him.”
“oh…my…god….I feel…like a horrible person now…oppa tell me this isn’t really happening?”

He sat there nodding his head at me.

“he also said that he was pretty embarrassed which explains why he’s so mad at you and stopped talking to you.”
“and I guess it didn’t help the situation that I went out and was also mad at him right?…now look where we are…”

He nodded his head at me again.

“what should I do oppa? I embarrassed him in front of the people you guys work with… no wonder why he hates me so much now.”
“well… I guess the only thing you can do for right now is apologize.
“I guess your right. He should have just told me. It wouldn’t have gotten this far if he did.”

I got up and paced back and forth for a while before saying something.

“I gotta get home…I hurt my baby and I didn’t realize it.”

I turned to walk home but junsu jumped up and offered me a ride.

“it’s a lot faster if I take you.” he said pointing to his car.
“thanks oppa.” I ran to him and hugged him.

We got to his car and he opened my door. On the drive home, I was thinking about my apology to jae.

Jaejoongs pov

I was knocked out on the couch til I heard a knock on the door. I thought it was _____ but I was wondering why she was knocking when she has keys to the house. I then realized that I still had her keys in my pocket. I got up and slowly made my way to the door. The pounding of my head was getting on worse and worse as I got closer to the door. When I opened it, I stared at the person in front of me.

“Hi Jaejoong!” the sweet voice said.
“Tiffany! What are you doing here?”