Turning the table

Complicated Love

Jaejoong pov
 
“I cant believe her! Just cause im not talking to her doesn’t mean that I let her go meet her ex boyfriend!”

I stood around the corner watching the two as they talked and laughed.

“Oh crap! They’re walking my way! Oh crap!… I gotta hide!”

I ran and hide behind a big square pillar that was a feet behind me. I hide in silence as they passed me. I heard _____’s voice and thought to myself.

“I wish you would talk to me like that….”
“ok…” a voice whispered by my ear.
“Yah!…” I turned around. “Ah! Yoochun-ah! What are you doing here?!”
“I don’t know really…. Im just here to be here I guess.” he answered smiling.
“How long have you been standing here?”
“Long enough to see _____ walk by with that guy and you talking to yourself.”

I didn’t bother to answer or ask another thing to yoochun because I had bigger problems to deal with right now. I watched as he took my girlfriend into the shops and come out.

“yo…yoochun… what do you think they are doing in the stores?” I asked worried.
“Geeeeee, what do you think?”

I drifted off into my own world and imagined what was going on between them.

****A clip of Jaejoongs mind****

“Oooo, this looks good” _____ said picking up a swim suit.
“Try it on and let me see how it looks.” Taecyeon commented.
“Ok, be back in a second.”

After _______ got a changing room and changed out of her normal clothes to put on the swimsuit, she opened the door and walked out. Taecyeon drooled as he stood there watching her walk out of the changing room

“hot mama!” taecyeon yelled walked closer to ______
“What do you think?” _____asked.
“that looks….so y on you!”
“Really?!”

Taec looked up and down at _______ and answered.

“yyyyyess!”
“You know what else would look good on me?” _____ asked.
“What?” taec asked back still staring at _____.
“You…..”

Taecyeon smiled and wrapped his arm around ______’s waist guiding her into the changing room. Before closing the door completely and locking it, he winked.

****End of clip****

“You punk! Your gonna regret winking at me!” I yelled looking into the ceiling.

Yoochun looked too and asked who was winking at me.

“Never mind that! Yoochun! Save her!!!”
“From what?” yoochun asked confused.
“From that little ert shes shopping with!”
“Shes only shopping….”yoochun said calmly.
“That’s what he wants you to think! But really!, hes getting nasty with her in the changing room!”
“Hyung….keep your voice down. Do you realize where your at?”
“I don’t care! Yoochun-ah! Please im begging you go save her!!”
“alright…alright. Ill go save her. But you owe me.”
“Yes! Anything! Yoochun! HURRY!”

End of jaejoongs pov
Yoochun walked to the store that _____ and taecyeon walked into and pretended like he was shopping.

“Oh! Micky oppa! What are you doing here?”
“Ohhhh hey! Hi____! Im just here looking around.
“Your not shopping for me again are you?” I smiled.
“No, im just looking. Really.” micky said looking at Taec.
“Oh yea… micky oppa… this is Ok Taecyeon. Taecyeon, this is Park Yoochun.
“Nice to meet you!” Taec said shaking micky’s hand.
“Same here” micky answered coolly.
“wow, two worldwide famous legends in one day.” taec said excitedly.
“Legend?” micky questioned loosening up. “Well I wouldn’t say legend…. just top worldwide idol star works ok!”

We all laughed and chatted in the store for a bit. After a while, micky said that he had to leave because of a phone call. I saw him walk towards the café that me and junsu had come out from and continued my day with Taecyeon.

“Yo! I called you a few times! Why didn’t you pick up?” jaejoong asked as yoochun got closer to him.
“I didn’t want______ to know that it was you that was calling. She would have gotten suspicious.”
“very smart yoochun…. Did you manage to save _____?!”
“uh…..I don’t think hes that bad of a person. He doesn’t seem like the erted type.”
“he said something to you didn’t he?”

Yoochun smiled and scratched his head.

“Hyung! He called me a legend! How am I suppose to hate someone who called me a legend!” micky said defending himself.

Jaejoong shook his head and didn’t manage to say anything at the moment.

“if he captured your heart by calling you a legend, how do you think hes capturing my baby’s heart?! Huh?!”
“Sorry hyung…..”
“Now you owe me…..” jae said with his thinking face.


After my shopping day, I headed home. When I got home, it was starting to get dark. I opened the door to my house and saw Jaejoong in a pink apron and a headband. As he was cleaning, I looked at him with a scared expression on my face.

“This better not be a permanent thing to do” I thought to myself. I walked into our bedroom and place my bags on the bed as I went to change out of my clothes into something more comfortable. I walked to the kitchen to get some water and I saw jaejoong wiping the tables and dusting the tv stand. While drinking my water, I heard the door bell ring.

“Oh! Must be micky oppa!” I thought to myself.

I ran to the door and opened it. Indeed, it was micky but he didn’t come by himself.

“What is she doing here?” I thought disgustingly. 

_______________________________________________________________________

who do you think micky bought with him? lol

comment, subscribe, and or friend me :D

i would greatly appreciate it! thank you ^^