Unexpected

Complicated Love

 

When I got to the YG building, I parked my car for staffs and got out. I walked over to the passenger side and jae pulled up beside me.

“you actually came…” I said smiling.
“whether I run or hide… im pretty sure your brother and his boys will find me anyway. I might as well get it over now.”
“your right…they will find you” nodding my head laughing at him.
“help me with this please?” I told him pointing at the drinks.

He got out of his car and locked it. Then he walked over to my car and grabbed the drinks from the seat while I was carrying the snacks. He closed the door using his and I locked the car. We walked towards the building and I looked over to see his face. Each step we took, the more terrified his face got. We entered the building and went up the elevator and walked to studio B. I stopped in front of the door with my hand on the handle.

“Ready?” I asked.

He nodded his head.

I opened the door and loud music blasted out. I saw my brother sitting in front of the computer and I see Danny (or taebin from 1tym lol) standing beside him.

“OPPA!~” I yelled at the top of my lungs scaring both of them.

They turned around and saw me standing with jaejoong. Teddy turned off the music while I was setting down the stuff on the table that was in the back.

“DANNY OPPA!” I yelled running towards him giving him a hug.
“heeeey! Dongseng-ah!” he said patting me on the head. “I haven’t seen you in forever!”
“I know! I missed you! Ever since I moved out of our house I haven’t seen you as much!” I said pulling back.
“ohhh yah! Dongseng-ah…what happened to your face? Why is it all red?” danny asked as teddy was turning around in his chair.

“uh…” I started out.
“Its my fault” jae cut in.
“What did you do to my lil sister?!” teddy asked while examining my face.
“I accidently hit-“ jae said before I cut him off.
“My face accidently hit his hand while we were…dancing at a friends party” I lied.
“are you sure baby sis?...”

I looked over at jaejoong then back at teddy.

“Positive” I replied.

I walked back over to jaejoong and whispered to him as my brother and danny put their focus on the computer.

“you owe me…” I told him secretly hitting his . “So oppa! Did you guys eat yet? Come here and snack on these for now….” I told them and they looked at me.

They walked over and I handed them each what I bought. After they got their share… I gathered the drinks and snacks again and headed for the door.

“ill be back, im gonna go pass these out to the other staffs. Come on jae…”
“Wait…I wanna talk to him” teddy said suddenly.
“but…whose gonna help me hold the drinks?...” I asked.
“Take danny” he said chewing at his sandwich.

Me and jae looked at each other worrily then back at teddy.

“Well….go.” teddy said.
“you’ll be okay right jae?” I whispered to him.
“I sure hope so honey…”he whispered back.
“uh… lets go danny oppa!” I smiled. “hopefully the faster we go the faster we get back” I said only jae could hear.

Danny walked over to jae and jae handed over the drinks. I looked at him one last time before leaving the room with danny behind me. Teddy got up, walked towards jae and told him to sit down. Teddy sat in front of him on a chair that was there.

Dannys pov

“so dongseng-ah…how have you been?” I asked ____ as we were walking to the work rooms.
“ive been alright. What about you? I haven’t seen you since the day I moved out. I don’t even see you at the studios anymore.”
“yea…ive been going back and forth from back home and back to here.”
“Ohhh. I missed you so much though for real… my brother treating you okay these days?” she laughed.
“hahaha baby girl… you know me and your brother have been tight since our high school days. We’ve always been chill ever since then.”
“hahah alright… im just making sure because you never know.” She laughed again.

End of pov

We passed out the drinks and snacks to the staffs that I work with everyday. Danny and I had a great time talking to them for the given. Just then a call came to my phone.

“hello?” I answered.
“____? Are you here already?”
“Yes sir. I got here a while ago.”
“ohh ok. I called to tell you that the computers in the editing room are not working properly. Can you check that out for me?”
“Yes sir…”
“alright. Thanks” he said as he hung up.
“who was that?” danny asked.
“president yang… I have to go to the editing room too now.”
“better get going…aren’t you worried about your boyfriend and what teddy has done to him by now?” danny asked.
“Your right! I forgot….…ill go after I find out whats wrong with this computer then to the editing room. I hope hes ok.” I whispered the last part.

Jaejoongs pov

After _____ left with danny hyung, I felt my body trembling.

“Now that my little sister isn’t here…what really happened to her face?” teddy asked seriously.
“its just as she told you…her face accidently hit my hand while dancing.” I told him trying not to sound scared.
“I don’t believe in accidents” teddy replied.
“but that’s really how it happened” I said again.
“a face hitting someones hand doesn’t sound like an accident unless you really did.
“that’s how it happened…really….” I said nodding my head.
“okay…fine.” He said getting up from his seat. “how did you let that happen?”
“I don’t know… we were just having to much fun to notice what we were doing…”
“you are suppose to take care of her. You are not suppose to let anything happen to her. You are to watch out for her no matter how busy your schedule is.”
“I understand hyung” I said looking at the ground.
“good. Anything else happen?” he asked.

I looked at him confused.

“you know… at the party?” he said lightning up.
“ohh!...no. just a bunch of dancing and noraebang (karaoke) but that’s pretty much it.”
“sounds like you two had a great time.”
“we did…”I said lying.
“I want you two to have more fun together… i don’t like it when shes at home when she should be out shopping or… vacationing somewhere.”

I sat quietly nodding my head letting him know that Im listening to him and he’s right. ____ always seems to be working and taking care of other people besides herself.

“look…big bang, me and danny are going to bora bora in the next week or so and I want you two to come along with us and show her a great time. My sister does a lot for other people and me. Now I wanna return that favor by paying for your guys trip with us.” Teddy said staring at me.

Just then the door opened and in came ____ and danny. ____ walked over and sat down next to me while danny next to teddy.

“So?...” teddy questioned.

I looked at ____ then back to teddy hyung.

“…..just let me know when” I said smiling

________________________________________________

vacationing with big bang teddy and danny?! *raise hand*
i wanna go lol anyone else? 
comment and subscribe! i really hope that you guys are enjoying this story!
<3 <3 <3 <3 you readers!