Let's talk

Complicated Love

Jae looked at me and I looked at him.

“so… are you gonna say something to me or are you just gonna stare at me?” I said.

He walked closer to me with his face still angry then stopped a few inches away from me.

“baby you scared me…” he said softly with the angry face disappearing.
“I….scared you?…..” I asked confused.

He looked at me and nodded. He kept staring at me and I felt sorta uncomfortable and by uncomfortable, I mean shy.

“why do you keep staring at me?” I said with my eyes looking around the room and scratching my head.
“I don’t know… you just…look so…beautiful….”
“you’ve seen me wear this dress before” I said looking at myself.
“no….” he said. “maybe its because I havent seen you in a long time?…”

He walked closer to me and closed the gap that was between us with a hug. His hugs were warm and comfortable. I’ve never felt that before ever in my life…not even with Taec. I hesitated on hugging him back because I wasn’t sure if he was messing with me for the time being or if he was being real with me. He pulled away and looked at me again.

“what?….” I said shyly.

He raised his hand to my lips and rubbed it softly with his thumb. He slightly smiled at me and bit his lip then went in for the kill. His lips touched mines and my body started to tingle. Our lips stayed intact for quite a few minutes before he finally decided to let me breathe.

“I missed you….” he said gently against my cheek. “so much….”
“sooooo…does this mean that… your not mad at me anymore?….”I said slowly.
“I was never really mad at you…I was just angry by the people surrounding you.”

I untangled myself from his arms and back away from him.

“if you weren’t really angry with me then… why weren’t you talking to me?”
“…okay… that day I was mad at you but… the days after that I realized that I cant keep myself away from you….” reaching his hand out for mine.
“if you were really mad… why couldn’t you?”
“because….” he answered looking into my eyes. “I love you too much to ever ignore you…”

I looked at him again with a questionable face but now I know what I really want. I ran towards him and hugged him as tightly as I could.
“oppa!! I love you too!!” I yelled.
“ssssshhhh! Did you forget that there are people in our living room?” covering my mouth the his hand but then I whacked it away.
“so! Its only micky and junsu….”
“and tiffany…” he added.
“nnoooo” I said shaking my head.
“yyyeeeessss” he said back.
“nnoooo” I said again. “ You said PEOPLE.” I said smiling.
“hahaha so then shes not a person?” he asked amused.
“hhheeellll noooo! Did you hear the way she screamed when I scared her? Shes not normal…”
“aaahh!” he said loudly. “my baby is so cute when making fun of people”

We were standing at the foot of the bed hugging until he turned me around and fell on top of me on the bed. I let out a loud “ugh!” sound and he looked at me.

“stop looking at me… its creepy. Its like you’ve never seen a girl ever in your life.”
“creepy?…you said it was y before.”
“yea, BEFORE. But this is now. Back then you weren’t my boyfriend yet and I had to say something to be able to catch your heart.”

He pouted at me expecting me to change my answer.

“ok ok…its creepily y…better?” I asked.
“muuuuch better.” he said going in for another kiss.

As he was rising up from the kiss, I started fanning myself.

“I didn’t know my kisses made you…hot” he said raising his eye brows repeatedly at me while smirking.
“what?….its not because of your kissing, its because of our body heat and these pillows around me” I said fanning myself while pushing the pillows away.
“you just couldn’t play along with me could you? Just for a second…”
“play what?” I asked stupidly.
“nothing, never mind…” he cried hanging his head in shame.

I knew exactly what he was talking about but I didn’t want to give him any ideas. His body then fell on top of mine and he didn’t move.

“babe, its hot! Get off of me.”
“not until you answer me something.” he said moving his head to face mine.
“and what would that be?”
“when was the last time we took a shower together?”
“uh…like 6 weeks ago….why?”

Again, he raised his eye brows repeatedly at me and smirked.

“I am NOT taking a shower with you, there are people in our living room waiting for us right now probably. Now get off of me…” I said while trying to push him off.
“you will later” he thought to himself. “ask me nicely” he said aloud.
“really?…”

He nodded his head.

“oppa… please get off of me, there are people waiting for us outside.” I said nicely.
“mmmm…that didn’t sound sincere.”

I sighed and rephrased what I said.

“Oppa…” I said. “Can you pretty please get off of me? There are people waiting for us in the living room. And they are probably wondering what we are doing in here for so long” I said cutely.

He chuckled while looking at me.

“and now a kiss…” he said puckering his lips.

I pecked it lightly but he seemed unsatisfied after I saw his face.

“nope… that little peck wont work on me… “
“oh! Oppa!” I cried. “Fine! Come here!” I said pulling him in.

I kissed him as long and as passionate as possibly then he tilted off of me. I got up from the bed and fixed myself before leaving the room. Before opening the door, I turned to talk to jae.

“coming?” I said lightly laughing to myself.
“yea…yea…” he said in a daze. “Go first….”
“ooookay….”

I walked out of the room and back to the living room. There I saw micky and junsu and tiffany watching another movie. Junsu was the first to notice me walking towards them then micky then tiffany.

“yah… what were you guys doing in there for so long?” junsu asked.
“nothing” I said fixing my bangs that were wet from sweat.
“are you suuuure?” he teased.
“its not what your thinking oppa….we were just-”
“just doing what you thought we were doing” jae said walking from behind me smirking.
“dirty…” tiffany said disgusted.
“so when are you going home?” I said smiling sarcastically after hearing her.
“soon” micky answered with his eyes glued to the screen.
“cant it be sooner than soon?” I whined to him.
“you don’t want oppa here anymore?” micky asked.
“its not you that I don’t want here…its…miss thingy over there” I told him.
“Be nice to one another now…” jae said from the couch.
“sorry… im not a nice person” I answered.
“according to who?” jae asked.
“according to the police” I said proudly trying to scare tiffany.
“p-p-police?” she stuttered.

I stood next to the couch and nodded my head.

“uh… I gotta go” she said quickly getting up. “My van has been here for a long time now but I just told the driver to wait.”
“awwww… leaving so soon?” I said sarcastically.
“sadly yes but ill be back don’t worry…” she said eyeing me as she walked to the door.
“grrreeeeeat” I said elaborately.
“bye jae jae…bye micky…bye junsu” she said from the door.
“byyyyyyye!” they answered together.

As soon as she closed the door, I felt a little relieved that she left. I sat down on the couch next to jae and continued to watch the movie that junsu and micky were watching. A little while later, I got up to get some drinks and snacks for them because its been a few hour since dinner and they’re stomach was probably empty by now. I bought everything over on a big tray and placed it on the coffee table that was pushed to the side from the center.

“grab whatever you want” I told them.

I don’t know if they heard me or not but im pretty sure that they did. I returned back to my spot next to jaejoong with a bottle of water and opened it. When I was drinking, I could feel jae’s eyes burning a whole in my face.

“never seen a person drink water before?” I whispered.
“of course I have, I just saw you drinking it right now” he whispered back.

I laughed quietly to myself and shook my head.

“want some?” I said offering him the bottle.

He smiled and looked at the cap of the bottle.

“what now?….”

It took a little bit of time before figuring out what he wanted. So I opened the bottle and placed the bottle on his lips and lifted the bottle. When he was done, I closed the bottle and placed it on the other side of me. I laid my head on his shoulders and watched the movie. When the movie was over, micky and junsu seemed pretty tired.

“time to go home” junsu said while stretching.
“thanks for everything today ______” micky said hugging me.
“No problem” I said smiling.

Me and jae walked them to the door and said our goodbyes. We waved to them as they were getting into the car and drove off. As soon as I closed the door and locked it, jae picked me up and threw me on his shoulder.

“oppa! What are you doing?! Put me down!”
“no!” he cried.
“where are you taking me?!” I yelled smacking his .
“to the bathroom, its time for our night shower.” he said smirking.
“aaah! But I told you that I didn’t want to take a shower with you.”
“that’s not what you said, you said you didn’t want to take a shower with me because there are people here.” he said correcting me.
“damn…he got me” I thought to myself smiling.

When we reached the bathroom, he kicked the door slightly and set me down on my feet. I tried fighting with him to get out of the bathroom but he kept pushing me. We were smiling as the fight went on.

“hey!” he finally said. “either you stop fighting to get out of this bathroom or im gonna undress you right now.” he said closing in on me.
“aaahhh!… ok, ill stop fighting….”
“good” he said finally locking the door.
“this is gonna be a long night for me” I thought smiling slightly to myself.

________________________________________________________

heh heh heh sorry.... no nasty dirty scenes. ill leave that up to your imagination. lol

Comment, subscribe and or friend :D 

Thanks for reading! ^^