How Could You?!

Complicated Love

 

Jaejoong pov

“what did she have to change?...its only work right?....”

I thought about it over and over again and it didn’t seem right to me.

“should I follow her?” I questioned myself.

I got up quickly and ran to the window and looked out. _____’s car was just leaving the driveway as I turned and went to the kitchen to grab my keys and wallet. I ran out of the house and locked the door behind me and quickly got in my car to follow her.

“she’ll be so mad at me for doing this if she found out.” I thought.

I exited the driveway and rushed to catch up to her. I kept a close eye on her car so I didn’t have to follow her so closely. If I did, she would have found out. I was confused as to where she going because this isn’t the way to her work.

“where is this chick going?” I asked myself.

I followed her to a parking lot that didn’t seem to have many cars parked there. I kept my distance as I watched her park her car and walk inside the building.

End of pov

I parked my car and went inside the café. As I walked in, I heard someone call my name.

“_____!”

I turned around and saw Taecyeon.

“oh hey!” I said smiling at him.
“what are you doing here?” he asked.
“I came to pick up some drinks and snacks for my brother and a few staff I work with.”
“Oh really? Still the same ol’ ____ watching over her big brother.” He chuckled. “So how have you been? I haven’t seen you at this café in a wihle…actually I haven’t seen you since you dashed out of here to go to the hospital that day.”
“oh yea… im sorry I didn’t call you like I said was. Were you worried?”
“Of course” he replied. “I was gonna call you but I knew you would be busy taking care of jaejoong.
“Yea, I was…kinda busy….So what are you doing here? Your not running away again are you?” I asked nudging him jokingly.
“No, I think ive gotten over that phase” he answered with confidence.
“Good. I don’t have nichkhun oppa calling me again telling me that you went missing again”

He laughed and looked at me.

“hey ill be back, let me go order some stuff.”
“Ok…”

Once I ordered $40 worth of drinks and snacks, I went back to taec’s table and sat down. I was able to talk to him and catch up on a few things before my order was done.

“number 37! Your order is done please come pick it up!” the employee called out.
“aww my orders done…i guess I gotta get going now.” I said standing up along with Taec.
“aww alright… it was nice seeing you again” he smiled.
“Yea….” I smiled.

He and I both walked over to the counter to pick up my order.

“Need some help?” he asked.
“No…its ok. I got it!” I answered.
“are you sure?”
“Yup!...so uh… bye” I bowed to him since my hands were full.
“hahah I didn’t know we were formal now?” he laughed.
“Were not. Its just that that’s all I can do to say bye to you.” I giggled gently wiggling the bags in my hand.

I turned to walk out the door but he stopped me and hugged me.

“This is how you say bye” he whispered.
“_____!”

I heard my name being called again. I turned around and saw jaejoong looking at us.

“…” as the word slipped out of my mouth.

Jaejoongs pov

I watched her as she entered the building while I waited in my car. I got tired of waiting so I got out of my car wondering what shes doing in here for so long. I walked across the street and entered the building. As soon as I got inside, I saw the two of them hugging.

“_____!” I yelled.
“….” I heard her say.

End of pov

“what are you doing here?” I asked.
“You son of a ! Why are you touching my girl?!” jae said rushing towards Taec as I quickly set down the stuff in my hands and blocked him.
“Oppa! Stop!” I said getting in front of him.

He lightly pushed me aside and threw a punch at Taecyeon landing a hit to his jaw. I gasped and let out a quick curse word before running over to Taecyeon who was on the ground. Jae was still charging at him as I was helping Taecyeon get up off the ground.

“Jae! Stop!” I screamed over and over again.

He completely ignored me and kept trying to throw punches at Taec.

SMACK!

My head swung to the right and returned back to face jae. I held my left cheek with my mouth wide opened. Jae reached for me but I snatched away. Everything was quiet.

“____! Are you ok??!” Taec asked frantically.
“Yea… im fine….i should get going now, you should too taec” I said softly.

I grabbed my ordered and walked out the door leaving behind a worried friend and a shocked boyfriend. When I got to my car, I opened the door and put the snack and drinks in the passenger side. Before I got in my car, I felt a hand grab my arm. I looked up saw jaejoong.

“baby! Im so sorry! I didn’t mean to hit you! Don’t be mad at me!” he pleaded.

I didn’t say a word to him and didn’t look him in his eyes.

“please say something……”
“are you happy now?!” I screamed.
“why would I be happy? I just hurt my baby…” he said gently reaching for my cheek but I turned away.
“What are you doing here?! How are you here?! I thought you were at home?!”
“………well……I kinda…sorta…followed you….”
“followed me?! Why? I told you I was going to work!” I yelled.
“then how did you end up here if your going to work?”
“ I came to pick up some snacks and drinks for my brother and some of the staff I work with! Is that a crime or something?!”
“….no….” he quietly answered pouting. “Then how is that your ex is here the same time you are?” he asked curiously.
“its not like I told him to come meet me here. He comes here all the time. This was our favorite café when we were dating!”
“ohhhh……” he said stupidly.

He looked away and then back at me and smiled.

“ohhh~ im sorry baby! Please forgive me!” he pleaded acting cutely. “Don’t be maaad! Huh?” pulling my waist close to him.
“Look… im not mad at your for hitting me. But I am mad at your for not trusting me. Theres no reason for you to follow me. If I tell you that im going to work… im going to work! What made you follow me anyway?”
“uh…no reason…”
“stop lying… there has to be a reason. There IS a reason” I said staring at him. “Tell me”
“well…when you changed is what set my mind off.”
“uh…huh…. And?....why did that set your mind off?”
“because you dressed pretty.”
“okay?....i cant dress pretty to go to work?”
“of course you can. It just made me think that’s all.”
“….jae I think I know where your getting at. Im not stupid. Im just gonna tell you straight out. I dress pretty and decent because did you forget who my brother is?...and who I work for?? I have a reputation to keep up you know…”
“I understand now baby…” he said kissing me.

I winced at the pain because he accidently grazed my cheeks with his.

“Sorry…” he said gently touching it.
“Oowww…stop!” I cried. “ I gotta go…wanna go too?” I asked sarcastically.
“no….i think ill just go to junsu’s or mickys”
“oooookaaaay….i guess ill just tell teddy that the man responsible for this isn’t coming along to explain himself.” I said pointing at my cheek getting in my car.
"baaaaabe!" he whined throwing a  little tantrum.

I started my engine and rolled down the window.

"i dont know whats worse.... you not being there and explaining what happned to my face or...you hitting me." i smiled rolling up my window backing up.
"Ohhh crap!!....wait for me babe!" he said running to his car.