Spotted

Complicated Love

 

Jaejoongs pov

We finally reached Seoul and our manager is driving us home to drop us off. He was talking to us but I really wasn’t listening. All I could do was hope that ______ was at home waiting for me. The manager knew what happened because he noticed that we were missing a person so we had to fill him in.

“now that you guys are back from your vacation, were gonna be busy the rest of this month. The president has many things scheduled for you guys.”
“oh joy….” Micky said sarcastically.
“good thing we took vacation before right?” junsu said.
“whatever…” I thought.

When we reached my house, I quickly got out of the car and pulled out my keys and rushed to the front door. I opened it and went inside. I searched around the house but she wasn’t there. But something seems…off about this place. Junsu carried my bag in along with micky as our manager was behind them. I rushed back to the bedroom and took a careful look around the room and noticed the pillow was misplaced. On our perfectly made white bed, I saw black on it. I walked closer and figured out what it was.

“makeup?... she must be here!” I thought. “______!” I shouted over and over again. “come out! Baby I know you’re here! Im sorry!”
“hyung?...whats wrong? Wheres ______?” junsu asked.
“I don’t know but look…shes been here” I said showing them the makeup stained pillow.
“wow…she needs water proof makeup hyung” micky said.
“it doesn’t matter, this tells me that shes here. She has to be hiding somewhere. Help me look.”

We all spread out to look as the manager was sitting in the living room waiting for junsu and micky so they could be dropped off at home as well.

“hyung!” I heard junsu yell.

I went running into the bedroom and into the closet. When I ran in, I stopped. Half of the closet is gone and that half was _______’s clothes and things.

“whoa hyung…she must really be mad at you.” Junsu said.
“I wonder where she went…”micky said coming in from behind.
“what the hell?!” I yelled angrily scratching my hair.

Suddenly a phone call came. I took it out of my pocket and looked at the name.

“hello?...teddy hyung..”
“hey...how is everything?”
“shes not here hyung…shes not here” I said in panic.
“what?!... alright, im coming over right now. I cant stand being here while shes out somewhere I don’t know. See you in a few.”
“ok…bye”
“bye” teddy said hanging up.
“teddy hyung is coming over to help us find her.” I told micky and junsu.
“We need to figure out where she might be…”micky said.
“im sure teddy hyung will help us figure that out.” I said.

We waiting for teddy to arrive while we told our manager that he can leave. Micky and junsu told him that they were crashing at my place until we can find _______. Before he left, he told me not to do anything stupid over a girl over my career. I’d lose it all if it means to have her again. Teddy arrived and we all brain stormed where she might be. We all suggested places and wanted to check it out but couldn’t because we didn’t have time. We all had busy schedules the next day.

“do you think the president would know?” I said.
“my boss?” teddy said. “ no… I don’t think she will take this kind of problem and bother him with this…its not like her to do that.”
“damn….”

With our busy schedules this month, Im wondering if we’ll have time to look for _____ at all.

End of pov

In the morning, even though we got home late, I still had to get up to go and visit my parents today. I went to brush my teeth, take off makeup and go natural and change. When I was done, I went to wake chaerin up who was crashed out on the bed.

“chaerin-ah… hey… im gonna borrow your car for a few minutes ok? Ill be back”
“yea…yea…sure whatever.” She said gesturing me to go away.

The grave yard wasnt far thankfully but before i went there, I stopped by the store to buy some flowers. When I got to the graveyard, slowly started to cry making my way over to my parents grave. I set down a bouquet of flowers for my mom and my dad.

“omma…appa…its me…I came to see you today because I miss you guys... So much has happened this past week and I don’t know if I can take anymore of the drama. I left Seoul to come back and live here to be next to you guys…aren’t you happy?” I said with a forced smile. “…I have something else to tell you guys… the guy that I thought loved me left me to be with his ex girlfriend…”

With that being said, I cried even more to myself.

“that jerk…” I said with tearings falling. “now im lonely again...omma…appa…if we loved each other strongly…he would have been your son in law” I giggled softly trying to lighten the mood for myself.

I took one last look at my parents grave before heading back to the car and driving off.

                                                                          **************************************************************************

One month has passed since I moved here. Everyday or everynight I mean, ive been going to work working from 10pm til 4am. Chaerin has been going with me everyday to work on the days she doesn’t have work. Ive spent most of my time working and less on what happened a month ago. It occasionally pops in my head when im not busy so I try to keep myself occupied by trying to find something to do. In that months time, I have completely changed back to myself with the help of chaerin of course. Its night time again and its time to go to work. We got in her car and she drove us to the club. When I got out of the car, people waved at me and screamed my name and I waved back and smiled.

“see ya’ll inside!” I yelled to the line of people waiting to go in.
“you’ve gotten popular since the first day yo!” chaerin said.
“I know! I love it!” I told her.

As I was working the turn table through the night, chaerin was next to me with a drink dancing. I wanted to take a break so we headed down to the bar. I ordered a drink with less alcohol content and chaerin got something with a regular amount. While we were waiting for our drinks, someone tapped me on my shoulder. I turned around and got a big surprise.

“whoooa! What are you doing here?!” I asked surprised.
“hey baby girl!” he said hugging me.
“what are you doing here?” I shouted.
“im here to party! What does it look like?!” he said.
“ohhhh! And hey! This is my friend chaerin…”
“nice to meet you!” he said to her.
“chaerin…this is dong-wook oppa…or known as se7en.” I said introducing her.
“woooow nice to meet you!” she said.
“hey! Lets go to the VIP room so we can talk! It’s a little loud out here” he said.
“okay!” I said grabbing my drink.

Se7en grabbed onto my wrist while I held on to chaerins so I wouldn’t lose her in the crowd. As we were walking to the VIP room, pictures were being taken of us.

“this is cool! Im friends with celebrities!” chaerin said.

Tiffanys pov

Since I got home from the trip, jaejoong has been ignoring me and haven’t had any kind of contact from him whatsoever. I figured that if I got rid of ______ he would come back to me for sure. With him ignoring like this, I really hate it. When he was still with _______, he would still at least look at me and tell me to leave him alone. It was some kind of contact and I was happy with it. But now that ______’s not here, he doesn’t talk to me, he doesn’t look at me….he doesn’t do anything. Since I got back from the trip, I have been busy with the new song promotion as well and don’t have time for him but I want to see him. I want to see him…but he doesn’t want to see me.

“maybe its time to talk to him…” I said to myself.

End of pov

Junsu’s pov

Today, we are at a photoshoot for a new magazine issue that is coming out this month. For the cover, its gonna be micky hyung, jaejoong hyung and myself. While I was waiting for my turn for the solo shoots, I was browsing the internet to pass the time. There is a website that I like to visit from time to time to see what the other kpop stars are up too and see what they are doing when a picture caught my eye. I clicked on the headline and read the article.

Kpop star spotted in LA
Singer and actor se7en was spotted in koreatown’s hottest new club “NB2” in
LA with two girls. When asked, the star stated that
they were close friends of his. The dj of NB2 or _____ Park
also confirmed that they were close friends since she was little
and that they are nothing more than friends. _____ Park is the
younger sister of Teddy Park who produces hot tracks for se7en
and other kpop stars within the company. Will they stay friends
for long? Or will this friendship turn into something more?

 

When I was done reading that, I had to let jaejoong hyung know immediately.

“HYUNG!” I yelled.

________________________________

alrighty! heres another update. 
its rushed because im excited to write the ending so yea... wait for it k? lol
it'll end in another chapter or two. 
i dont know why but these last few chapters arent making sense to me lol
does it make sense for you guys? 
thanks for reading! <3