im out...

Complicated Love

Jaejoongs pov

“Tiffany! What are you doing here?”

My eyes grew as she invited her self in the house. She looked at me for a few seconds and kissed me on the lips. I pushed her away but she kept walking towards me.

“whats wrong jae? Not happy to see me?” she asked.
“what are you doing here?”
“isn’t it obvious? Im here to see you.”

I walked backwards til I hit the couch and sat on it. I rubbed my head with my hands and when I removed them, I saw tiffany standing right in front of me.

“not feeling well jae jae?”
“no… I had a little bit too much to drink.”
“good” she said as she pushed me on the shoulders making me lay down as she got on top of me.
“stop! What are you doing?”
“I came here to do what you wanted me to do that day you told me to come over. But since there were too many people. I decided to let it go to another day.”
“that’s not what I meant” trying to get her off of me but I was too weak. “I just wanted you here to make ______ jealous.”
“well, if she sees us like this, she’ll be plenty of jealous.” kissing my lips non stop.

I didn’t bother to stop her because the thought of ______ came to mind.

“if she can go out and be with her ex boyfriend then I can be with my ex girlfriend.” I thought to myself.

End of pov

“ahh…oppa, im a little nervous.” looking at junsu as he was driving.
“Why? Its not like hes a stranger or anything. He’s your boyfriend.”
“ I know but I don’t know if he’s gonna accept my apology….”
“you’ll be fine. Just tell him how you feel araseo?”
“ok….”
“but uh….don’t tell him you found out from me ok?” he said smiling at me.
“ok” I said smiling back.

When we got to the front of my house, I noticed that the front was opened.

“did I leave it like that?….im pretty sure I closed it when I walked out…” I thought to myself.

Junsu parked in front of the door and I sat in his car wondering about the door.

“did someone rob my house or something?” I said aloud.
“want oppa to go in with you?”

I nodded my head and both of us got out. I quietly walked towards the door as quietly as possible with Junsu besides me. Once I got to the door, I peeked my head through the door.

“oppa… it doesn’t seem like anything happened….everything still looks the same.” I whispered.
“ohh alright then…lets go in.
“wait…do you hear that?” I said walking slowly into the house.

I walked in and followed the noise. I stopped and my mouth dropped open with Junsu behind me.

“hyung….” junsu said shocked.

The two of them looked at me and junsu as we stood there speechless. Tiffany quickly got up along with jaejoong with her standing behind him.

“what are you doing?” Junsu asked breaking the silence.
“isn’t obvious oppa?… He’s cheating on me in our own house.” I answered without emotion.
“cheating?…you cheated first! Going out and seeing your ex boyfriend when your clearly still with me!” jae yelled at me.
“But I didn’t kiss him like what you are doing!” I screamed.

I stood there with my eyes on jae’s and shook my head.

“junsu oppa…. Let me ask you something…if you answer right, I can let this little situation go but if you answer wrong…im killing both of them today.” I said with my eyes switching back and forth from jae to tiffany.
“….uh…ok….” junsu answered slowly. “Whats the question?”
“kill?! You psycho!” Tiffany yelled.
“you aint seen nothing yet honey” I smiled at her. “So….oppa….now or later?”
“I don’t get it….” junsu replied.
“Just answer me….now or later?” I asked again.
“umm….later…” he said.
“wrong! Its now!” I yelled making my way to jae and tiffany.

Before I got to move 5 feet, Junsu quickly grabbed a hold of one of my arm and with his other arm he held my waist tight. I was trying to get out of junsu’s grip while yelling at the same time.

“You ! Get the f--- out of my house right now! How dare you come in here and make out with my boyfriend! Oppa! Let go of me!”

As I was yelling and tryna get loose, I can see that she was holding onto jae’s back .

“Let go of him! You f----- ! Oppa! Let go!”
“Yah! Tiffany, go home already! I don’t know how much longer I can hold her!” Junsu yelled over to her.

Jae walked towards the door with tiffany attached to his back while I was fighting to get out of junsu’s grip.

“Shes crazy jaejoongie! Come with me!” tiffany begged him.
“YAH! You dare ask him to go with you!? Ohh! Your so gonna get an kicking now! Oppa let go of me!!”

Jae looked at me then at her.

“im sorry….I cant….” shaking his head as he pushed her out the door, closed and locked it.

I was in junsu’s grib for a while longer so they made sure she was gone out of my site before letting me go. After my crazy tantrum, I looked at jae and shook my head.

“how could you do this to me?”
“I didn’t…you did it first.”
“look! I don’t wanna play the blame game ok…I know what I did was wrong but I never kissed my ex boyfriend. But you…you went a little too far jae…
“I still don’t know what I did wrong.” jae said with an attitude in his voice.

I walked closer to jae and looked him in the eyes.

“no?…fine…have it your way.” I said

I walked to the bedroom, went to the closet and got out my suit case. I stuffed as much clothes as I can in there while they were standing in the living not speaking. After I was done, I walked to the living room and looked at both of them. I walked closer to jae and dug in his pocket. But this time he didn’t fight with me. I got out my keys and headed for the door.

“Enjoy your life with her. Im out….” I said walking out the door.