Shopping

Complicated Love

“Oh! This is cute!” I exclaimed to myself.

Everywhere I looked had cute clothes. I went into 10 different stores and each time I found something I liked. I guess you can say shopping is what I do best when im bored. I walked in front of a men’s store and stopped.

“Oh…that would look so good on jaejoong…should I buy it?” I thought staring at the outfit.

The outfit consists of a white long sleeve dress shirt with a grey vest and matching white pants. (I love my men in white or black : ) lol)

“Are you looking to buy something for jaejoong hyung?” I heard a voice say on my right side.

I looked over and saw Junsu oppa.

“Oh! Hey! What are you doing here?” I asked hugging him.
“Since its my day off, I thought id come shopping.” he smiled at me.
“oh really?…awesome. Im shopping too” I laughed.
“Yea, I can see that. That’s a lot of bags. Did you buy the entire mall?” Junsu asked jokingly.
“I guess you can say that.” I giggled back.
“So…what are you doing here?” pointing at the men’s store.
“Something caught my eye and so I just came over.”
“For hyung?”
“Yea. Wouldn’t that look good on him?” I asked him.
“Mmmm…yea. Everything looks good on him.” he chuckled.
“Your right hahaha but I don’t know if I should get it for him.”
“Why not? Is something wrong?”
“Uh…sorta.”
“You can tell me…after we buy this for him” junsu smiled while pushing me into the store door.
“Ahhh… oppa, what if I don’t wanna buy it for hiiiiiim?” I whined as he still pushed me.
“I know you two…your mad at each other now but you will make up soon.”

We stopped in front of the mannequin that had the outfit on. One of the employees walked up to us and kindly asked if we needed anything. I was quiet for a moment and junsu was staring at me. In my head, I was arguing with myself back and forth whether to buy it or not.

“Ummm…..” I said hesitantly. “ Could you please ring this for me please?” pointing at the mannequin.
“Alright! Now we can me on our merry way!” Junsu said as we followed the employee to the cash register.

The employee had nicely folded the clothes and placed it into an elegant box. She then wrapped a bow on top. We watched her as she punched in the item to give me the total.

“Ok… your total comes to $113.72 with the VIP discount.”
“wow, you’re a really big spender.” Junsu laughed.
“hahah I wish. Only for jaejoong, im a big spender,” I said handing the lady my card.

We watched her silently as she swiped the card. Once it was approved, she handed me the clothes and bowed.

“Thank you for coming. Enjoy your day.” she smiled at us.
“Thank you,” we both smiled and left.

Jaejoongs POV

“Ahhhh…..” sighing loudly. “what do I buy for my honey?” I said softly.

I walked in some womens clothing store and glanced at the clothes that were spread across the store.

“Hi and welcome to Sleeping Beauty!( the name popped in my head lol. it’s a lingerie store if you are confused lol) ” the employeed greeted him.
“Hello. Thank you….”
“What can I do for you today sir?”
“Uh… im looking for something for my girlfriend” I told her politely.
“Anything in particular?” she asked kindly.
“Umm, something elegant but y… I guess?” scratching my head.
“Well, everything we have in here is very y.” she said picking up a short night gown that was kinda see-through.

I kept biting at my lips because I really didn’t know what to get her. I looked around the store and frustrated myself even more.

“Um…whats popular here?” I asked.

She walked over to another that was a little deeper inside the store and picked up a two piece sleep wear. It had lace coming down the sides of the shirt, same with the shorts. They were a mixture of pink and white together. I grabbed the shirt from her and inspected it for myself. I looked at it for a few minutes and decided to get that.

“Im not sure what size though” I told the employee.
“Maybe I can help you. Could you please describe her figure?”
“Shes… sorta my height, but a little shorter. Her body…is like an hour glass” drawing a hour glass with his hands.
“ohhhh ok. Then this should fit her just right” she said pulling another pair of the item.
“If you think that will fit her, then I will take those” I smiled.
“of course.” she said walking to the counter.

I paid for the lingerie and headed out.

End of pov

“Yea… so that’s what happened” I explained everything to Junsu.

We stopped to sit at café to have some lunch together. That’s when I told Junsu everything. He looked at me sorta confused but only because he was helping me think.

“mmm…so how long has this been going on?” he asked.
“For about three weeks now.”
“Hmm! I don’t know whats got hyung acting like this. He’s never not talked to you before…”
“Exactly…I don’t know why either. You have to help me.”
“Sure! This will be fun!” he said excitedly.

Suddenly a call came from Junsu’s phone. He picked it up and sweetly talked to the person on the line.

“Yes…ok…ill be there in a few minutes. Im talking to a friend right now….yes really…a friend….yes…you’ve met her before…yes…. Its jaejoong hyungs girlfriend…”

He held his phone in front of my hand with a I-cant-believe-it face.

“My mom wants to talk to you.”

I smiled and grabbed the phone.

“Yes?…Nae….nice speaking to you again mrs. Kim! Im doing alright. How about you?….yes, were doing great!…yes junsu oppa has been a very nice boy. He’s paying for lunch” I laughed and looked at Junsu.

Junsu smiled and tried to listen in on the conversation.

“Yes mrs. Kim. I will go visit you as soon as possible…I promise….ok….bye!”

I hung up and gave Junsu back his phone.

“hahaha I love your mom. Shes so awesome and so energetic! Are you leaving?”
“Yea… she wants to go to karaoke bar. Wanna come with?”
“Maybe next time.” I laughed. “I promised her I would go see her with Jaejoong.”
“ohh. Ok then.”

He paid for the lunch we had and walked out the café. I heard someone say my name as we walked out.

“______! hey, nice seeing you here!” Taec said smiling.
“Ohhh! Hi! What are you doing here?” I asked with Junsu standing next to me.
“Shopping for some new stuff. Lot’s of sales going on today.” Taec said still smiling and jiggling his bags.
“Oh! Taec….this is Kim Junsu. Junsu oppa… this is Ok Taecyeon.”

They exchanged their nice to meet you and conversed for a bit before Junsu had to leave.

“Well it was nice to meet you” Junsu said again. “ I have to go. See ya later _____! Bye” He waved and left.

Jaejoong POV

“walking around is making me hungry” I thought to myself.

I walked around the corner and spotted ______. And shes not alone.

___________________________________________________________________________________

Uh oh.... jaejoong just spotted his girlfriend with her ex. what is he gonna do?!

lol thank for making it this far in the story. You are now my best friend! lol

Comment, subscribe and friend me if you wanna :D

Thank you! ^^