it hurts

Complicated Love

I opened the trunk to my car and put my suit case in. I stared at the door and then closed my trunk. I unlocked my car and got in. I blasted the air conditioning because I was burning hot after trying to get out of junsu oppa’s grip. Anger just creates a lot of heat. Just as I was about to drive away, I saw Junsu run out and blocked my car using his body. He walked over to the window and I rolled it down.

“Hey! Where are you going?!”
“I don’t know…anywhere is better than here right now.”
“_____….I know your hurt but you cant leave him like this.”
“Why not?…”
“Because he lov-”
“don’t say love…please…what I saw right now wasn’t love oppa… Can I go now?…and tell him that ill be back for the rest of my stuff later. Thanks oppa…”

Before he could say anything else, I closed the window and took off. I could see him from my rear view mirror as he watched me leave.

Junsu’s pov

“Hyung, what were you doing with Tiffany?”

Jaejoong sat down on the couch with this head in his hands.

“I thought you loved ______?…. Hyung…”
“Junsu-ah……I did love her.”
“did?…you don’t love her anymore?”

He didn’t say anything but he just shook his head.

“Hyung…you cant just sit here you have to stop her! What if you loose her forever?”
“So what? She can go be happy with her ex boyfriend then…”
“Hyung, I know you don’t mean that…______ really is a good person.”
“What do you know Junsu?! don’t you have somewhere else to be other than here?!”
“I know a lot more than you hyung!”
“yea!…well then explain this to me! After we left your house and went to the store, how is it that her stupid ex boyfriend is there when we were there?! Huh?! And what about them at the mall together!?”
“I don’t know…but I do know this…after you guys got home, I called her.”

Jae suddenly seemed interested. I ran out of the house just before _____ took off and talked to her. I didn’t get much information from her on where she was going, I just knew she was really hurt. I walked back into the house and saw jae still on the couch.

“What do you mean YOU called her?” jae finally said.
“yes…I called her. She told me everything hyung. If you thought that she went to go see her ex boyfriend right now, she wasn’t. She went to go meet me at the park.”
“why would she go meet you at the park?” jae said walking closer to me.
“ok…hyung…don’t get mad at me but… I told her why you were mad at her. If you could only see the look on her face hyung… she was really stressing out about it.”
“well…she doesn’t have anything to worry about now…. We’re done….”
“And… im not sure what happened at the mall, but I was there with her too. Yes…her ex was there too but I never once saw any kind of physical contact or any kind of contact for that matter. She didn’t really seem interested in him. don’t mistake her friendliness for love hyung….”

End of pov

Jae was quiet for a while with junsu staring at him. A few minutes have passed and the words came out from jae’s mouth.

“Junsu-ah…what have I done?….”

As I was driving,  I pulled over to the side of the road and stopped. Tears filled my eyes and I rested my head on the steering wheel.

“where am I gonna go?… I cant let teddy see me crying like this. And if he knew the reason behind it, he’ll go on a killing spree for sure….”

Just then a text came to my phone.

“hey _____! Are you ok? I didn’t mean to get you in trouble like that. Im sorry if anything happened.”
-TaecC00L

I didn’t reply back to the message so I just turned off my phone and continued to sit in my car with tears in my eyes.

“where am I gonna go?” I asked myself again.
“stop crying!______!” I told myself. “be strong….”

I played a cd in my car and turned up the volume hoping that it will drown my thoughts on what went down. The cd played non stop 2ne1. From I don’t care to go away to pretty boy. I pulled away from the curb and continued to just drive. As I was driving, It Hurts started playing and I started singing along.

 Naega jun shinbaleul shingo geunyeowa gileul geotgo  
Amureochi ankae geunyeowa kisshago
Naega jun hyangsu ppurigo geunyeoreul poomae ango
Nawa haetdeon geu yaksok ddo dashi hagaetjyo
 Oorin imi neujeotnabwayo
Oori sarang kkeutnan geongayo
Amu malirado jom naegae haejweoyo
Oori jungmal sranghaetjana
Dwaedollilsoon eopneun geongayo
 Oneul bam namani apayo
Byeonhaetni ni mamsokae
Eejae nan deo eesang eopneun geoni
Nan neol neol saenggak-hamyeon
Neomu apa apa apa

You wear the shoes I gave you and walk along the streets with her
As if it were nothing, you kiss her
You spray the cologne I gave you and embrace her
You'll probably repeat those promises you made to me with her
It seems that we're already too late
Has our love already ended
Please at least say anything to me
We truly loved each other, can't turn back?
I'm the only one hurting tonight
Have you changed?
Am I no longer in your heart now?
When I, I think about you
It hurts, hurts, hurts so much


I sang til I saw the hotel me and my brother stayed at and thought I should stay there for a few days. I entered the parking lot and valet came to get my car. I told them my suit case was in the back so the bell boy got it and followed my inside the hotel.

I checked in and got a room with a view. As VIP, of course they had to be nice to me. I went up to my room with the bell boy holding on to my suit case. Once I got to my room, I tipped the bell boy so he could leave so I could be by myself. When he was gone, I walked out of the balcony and looked at the view. I sat on the chair that was provided and rested my head on of my hands.

“aaaahh….so beautiful…”

I looked at the scene and forgot how I ended up at a hotel. Like I knew it would, the thoughts of jaejoong came to my mind. I looked around for a minute and reached for my phone that was in my bag.  I turned it on and waited for it to start up. I had text messages and miss calls but I didn’t look at the name. I deleted them and didn’t care who it was. I sighed and got up from my seat and walked inside heading to the bedroom. I jumped on the bed, took a deep breathe and let it out. I closed my eyes and thought about today. I drifted off to sleep remembering that I had work tomorrow.

___________________________________________________

sorry but this is all i can update for tonight. im a little sleepy and im running dry on my creative juice lol
but i will be back maybe tomorrow or something.
enjoy and thanks for reading :)

comment and subscribe if you havent already

for the people who have already have, thanks for sticking around with me and this story.
lol thank you soooooooooo sooooooo soooooo soooooo much!!! <3 <3