Stingy

Complicated Love

 

Chapter 27

 

After a few hours of watching tv, I realized that I was getting bored. So I got up and went to our bedroom. I laid on my side of the bed and grabbed a book from my night stand. I heard jae turn off the tv and went to the kitchen. With my eyes still reading the book, I heard footsteps coming towards the room. My eyes rolled over and saw jaejoong with something in his mouth.

“what are you eating?” I asked reading.
“Popsicle…” he said rest his back on the headboard.
“Popsicle?...i didn’t know we had some.”
“Yea I bought it when I went to the store that day I made kimbap.”
“Ohhh….”I said not paying attention to him.

It was silent for a while before we started talking again.

“What are you reading?” he asked moving closer to me on the popsicle.
“books on computers and stuff….”
“my cutie little nerd” he said pinching my cheeks.
“Ow…” I pouted still continuing to read.

“is it that interesting to ignore your boyfriend?”
“of course its interesting, im a cutie NERD remember?”

He returned back to his spot and I continued on with my book. While he was next to me I could smell the fruity popsicle that he was eating and I wanted some.

“hey honey…give me some” I said reaching my hand over to him.
“No...its mine” he said cutely.
“Yah kim jaejoong…you greedy person…give me some!” I cried getting up.
“No” he said shaking his head.
“I just want a little bit pleeeease” I said moving closer to him.
“Go get one its in the freezer”
“Its too faaaar!” I whined.
“I cant believe your fighting to eat my popsicle. Theres more! This isn’t the last one” he laughed.
“mmmmm~~” I whined again. “ I hate you…fine, enjoy your stupid popsicle. Ill go get another one” climbing off the bed.

Before climbing over him to get off the bed, he ate the last big piece of his Popsicle. Right when my legs were dangling off the bed he pulled me back.

“What?” I asked annoyed because he didn’t share his popsicle.

He grabbed the back of my neck and pulled me closer to his face and planted a kiss right on my lips. Something was pushing against my lips so I opened my mouth and he slipped a generous amount of popsicle in my mouth. As soon as it reached my mouth, I pulled back and ate it.

“happy?” he asked on the remaining piece in his mouth.

I nodded my head happily smiling.

“Mmm, that was good. What flavor is it?”
“mango mixed with pineapple.”
“Delicious” I smiled.
“tell me that WASN’T the best popsicle you’ve ever tasted.”
“I just said it was delicious didn’t i?” I said getting off the bed.
“That’s not what I meant, I mean the…” he said puckering his lips at me.

I laughed and felt embarrassed because that was the first time we’ve ever done something like that. I could feel my cheeks getting red, so I turned to walk to the door but I think he noticed because I could hear him lightly chuckling to himself.

“where are you going?” he asked as soon and my hand grabbed the door knob.
“Where do you think? Im gonna go get a popsicle duh!” I said trying not to turn around.
“ohh~ you wanna go for round two huh?” he chuckled again.
“Whatever!” I giggled and went to the kitchen.

Once I got my popsicle, I returned back to the bedroom to see that jaejoong is looking at the book I was reading. I walked over and sat down on my side.

“So this is what my cutie nerd gets paid to do…” he said flipping the pages.
“mmm hmm~” I said nodding lightly on my popsicle.

I kept biting and biting the fruity goodness when jaejoong looked at me.

“What?” I asked.
“what do you mean what? Give me some”
“NO WAY, you already had some.”
“you had some too!” he cried.
“So? You had more than me! You only gave me a little bit”
“Stop being greedy and give me some” he said trying to grab the popsicle from my hand.
“no!” I yelled.
“fine…” he said finally calming down.
“good…more for me” I said sticking my tongue out then biting a piece off.

Right as the popsicle in my hand was pulled away from my mouth, jae quickly grabbed my cheeks with one hand and kissed me. He at my lips trying to get that piece of frozen ice that was in my mouth. While he still going at it, I heard my phone ring in my pocket. If I wanted to it in time, I had to first get jaejoong of my lips. So I finally slipped that piece into his mouth and rummaged through my pockets to get my phone.

“Delicious!” he said wiping his lips with his thumb.
“hello?” I answered quickly. “No….yea, sure ill be there in a few minutes….yes sir, no problem. Goodbye.”
“who was that?...that wasn’t another guy was it?” he asked getting jealous.
“as a matter of fact, it was” I said smiling.
“Who was it?? Do I know him? Have I seen him? How does he know you? More importantly…where are you going??”
“gosh… I didn’t know my boyfriend was the police” I said getting up.
“cant you just answer me?” he complained.
“alright alright….it was…a MAN” I laughed going to the closet.

He got up and followed me. As I was picking out something else to wear, he was standing there with his arms crossed looking angry.

“what?”
“I wanna know who it was, right now…before I get mad” he pouted.

I didn’t answer him. After I found an outfit, I tried to kick him out of the closet so I can change.

“who was it?!” he asked again while I was pushing him out.
“Someone…” I told him.

Before he got out the door, he turned around and got behind me and hugged me feeling for my phone.

“hahahahah! Jae that tickles!” I cried.
“you should have told me, it couldn’t have been like this!” he answered getting ahold of my phone.

I tried to grab for my phone but he jerked away. He opened my phone and looked through my calls. His face seemed relieved when he turned to face me.

“President Yang?” he questioned.
“hahaha yea…who did you think it was?”
“I think it was your ex…” he said under his breath.
“What?”
“Nothing babe” he said handing back my phone. “what did he say?”
“He wants me to go in and check out the computers that are malfunctioning. Now get out so I can change please.”
“okay baby…”he said planting a kiss on my lips.

I changed and walked into the bed seeing jae on the bed watching tv.

“babe, ill be back later okay?” I said walking towards him. “you want me to pick up anything for dinner?” I asked.
“mmmm……no ill cook dinner don’t worry” he said sitting up facing me.
“ok…if you need anything, just call me okay?” bending over and puckering my lips at him.

He kissed me and laid back down.

“bye honey” I said walking out of the room.
“bye” he yelled back.

Jaejoongs pov

As soon as the door closed…something got me thinking.

“Why did she have to change?.....”

______________________________

this chapter would have went on forever if i didnt stop it somewhere lol
and if it wasnt 5:00am in the morning hahah
what do you guys think about this chapter? too sweet? too lovey dovey?? 
But whats a story without cute scenes right?

So anyway... i have a question... anyone starting to miss taecyeon or teddy yet?
please comment subscribe and or friend k?
Sorry for any mistakes... if you dont understand what im trying to say 
i will gladly fix it for you :)