HA! I laugh in your face!

Complicated Love

“Tiffany….” I growled.
“Tiffany!” Jaejoong cried walking to the door and pushing me aside.
‘What the!” I thought angrily.
“Come in, come in, I was just cleaning so everything would be perfect for you” jae said taking tiffany’s hand and leading her to the living room.
“Awww, jae-ah you look so cute with that pink apron on” tiffany said sitting down.

I mimicked her every word to myself feeling annoyed that I might actually wanna strangle her. I looked over to micky to see him smiling at them. He walked in and I closed the door. Suddenly micky turned around and gave me a bag.

“Oh, that’s right! Here you go!” he smiled at me.
“Thank you” I smiled back. My attention immediately went back to jae and tiffany.

Micky walked over to them and sat down and joined the conversation. I walked to the kitchen table with the bag micky handed me and sat down in the chair. I looked at them with a disgusted face and grabbed the stuff inside the bag.

“Micky got me lingerie?!” I asked myself shocked.

“If I remember correctly he said that….he saw it and thought of me….what the heck! What does micky think of me?!….and he said that it would look nice on me!”

I questioned myself back and forth until I heard someone talk to me.

“Hey, can you bring the snacks ive prepared in the fridge?” jae asked while smiling.
“What am I? a maid?” I thought.

Since we had guests, I didn’t want to be rude and went to the fridge to see a platter that has been prepared sitting in there. I carried the snack and drink filled tray and set it down on the table. I then quietly returned back to my spot.

“Hey, don’t you wanna join us?” micky asked politely.
“No….thanks.” I said a little pissed off.

Now…I am not a violent person but I believe in getting even. I snickered to myself at the idea that was floating in my mind and the three of them turned to look at me.

“Whats so funny?” Tiffany asked smiling at me.
“Nothing……” I replied. “Two can play this game, jaejoong. Be prepared!” I thought to myself.

I grabbed the bag and headed off into the bedroom and closed the door. I ran to the bed and took out my phone. I searched through the contacts quickly and found the person that would fix this problem at hand. I texted that number requesting for back up.

“Yo! Oppa! I need your help with something! How fast can you get here?”
-xiBoyzGurl

Few seconds later, I received a text.

“Hey baby sis, who you want me to beat up?!.”
-TPakaFreddy King

“No one oppa… I just need you here to scare jaejoong for a while til this goes home.
-xiBoyzGurl

“Theres another chick there?! At yo house!? Ohhhh, baby sis, he gone get it goooooood! Who is she and what she doin there?!”
-TPakaFreddyKing

“Its all good oppa. I just need you to do what you do best. K? no beating up people araseo? She‘s jaejoongs ex girlfriend. I don’t know what the hell she doin here. But I have a feeling jaejoong invited her.”
-xiBoyzGurl

“Aight… im in the car. Ill be there in a few minutes.”
-TPakaFreddyKing

“Thanks oppa!”
-xiBoyzGurl


I closed my phone and jumped off the bed. I ran into the closet and changed out of my comfy clothes to change into something else. Few minutes later, I could hear music bumping from house outside the house. If I could hear it, im sure those people in the living could hear it too. I opened the bedroom door walking out wearing a black and red hoodie with the hood over my head, a pair of ripped jeans, and red chucks. I could feel jaejoongs eyes watching me as I watched pass them to go the kitchen. Just then a hard knock came from the door. I looked at the three stooges and smiled to myself and ran to the door and opened it.

“Oppa!” I screamed as I hugged him.

The door was blocking the view of the person I was hugging so they didn’t know who I was talking to. Finally he walked into view and Jaejoongs eye grew bigger like ive never seen before. Wearing his favorite hoodie with the hood over his head and a hat on top, jeans and his favorite kicks, walked into the view of the trio that were sitting on the couch. I closed the door and stood beside him.

“Everyone…I would like for you to meet my brother.” I said smiling evilly at jaejoong.