Chap 9 : Baozi's Secret Admirer?

The story of 12 boys

 [The_Baozi,DO_Dyo,Lulu90,Thehun_TheMaknae,ManagerHyung]

*At the kitchen, Xiumin and Kyungsoo in the midst washing the dishes*

DO_Dyo : Hyung, between you and me, who’s the shorter?  *Kyungsoo asks him all of sudden*

The_Baozi : Erk? Why you suddenly asking me when you obviously know who. Right? Aishhhh cinca… *smiling while shaking his head*

DO_Dyo : So you agreed too you’re the shortest among us? In EXO?

The_Baozi :  Yaaaaa! Kyungsoo! *Kyungsoo at the same time burst out laughing while putting the clean dishes at the cabinet*

DO_Dyo : Hahahaha…I’m sorry but I’m not sorry hyung…hehehe…I wanna go do my laundry now.

The_Baozi : *Just glare back to Kyungsoo* Aishhh…That shorty…Its obviously he’s the shortest in our group. Still wanna joke around..tsk tsk..

*Clack !!* *The entrance door were opened*

*Turn out its their manager hyung who came*

The_Baozi : Owh hyung ! You sleeping here tonight?

ManagerHyung : Owh I thought no one’s here. There you are Minseok. Here take it. Its your present anyway. Hyung just drop by here to pick up some stuff at my room and to give you that present. Where’s other member anyway? Are they all already sleeping? At this hour? Wow I’m impress.

The_Baozi : *while take the package* Aniyo hyung…we didn’t that kind to sleep early.but Jongin yeah..he’s already sleep in his room, Chanyeol, Baekhyun and Chen are playing playstation at Channie’s room. Luhan and Sehun at their room. Kyungsoo…

DO_Dyo : Owh hyung! You’re here, you staying here tonight? *Kyungsoo appeared all of sudden from his room with a pile of clothes*

ManagerHyung : Nope, hyung just drop by to take some stuff here…then I must come back to SM building. Got some business left to do.

DO_Dyo : Okay then. Don’t work too much hyung. Take care of yourself nae? *Continue his way to do the laundry*

*Manager hyung just nodding*

The_Baozi : So, Suho and Yixing went out for riding bicycles. And I don’t know where is Kris and Tao.

ManagerHyung : Don’t worry they were riding the bikes too. Suho and Yixing already tell me too that they were going out. Maybe they were going separately.

The_Baozi : Owh…Okay then… You need my help hyung?

ManagerHyung : Its okay Minseok. You already had done enough. Just take rest now okay. *Patting Minseokie’s shoulder and went to his room*

*Xiumin’s room was too noisy with that three beagle lines playing playstation together and all he want is some privacy or at least a lil bit peace of quiet to check on the package. So he decided to go other member room*

*At the room, he saw Luhan and Sehun were sat on Sehun’s bed just chattering together, the two blonds just nod to Xiumin, noticing his appearance and continued talking to each other. Xiumin didn’t want to interrupt them and because he was too distract to the new package he just received*

The_Baozi : Its already third time I received this package. I’m pretty sure it contains the same thing.

*Xiumin has been received many presents before, off course from the fans, but the package that he received just now is too obvious.. Xiumin recognized the box because it was so simple and nothing special about it. While other fans trying to give such glamorous, huge and colorful gifts, that box is just the plain brown box with the little blue’s ribbon pasted on top of the box. He then opened the box and later he sighed*

Lulu90 : It’s the steam bun again Minseokie?

The_Baozi : *While nod* Yeah…its already third time this week…

Thehun_TheMaknae : and there’s still no signed or name from the sender?

The_Baozi : Nope. Just a small card with 10 baozi’s nicely wrapped inside the box. *he looks and read the card*

Enjoy the Baozi! From: C ^_^

*Luhan snatched the card from Xiumin and read*

Lulu90 : From C, C? why C? I think its not from our fans. She must know you too much but she didn’t want you to know her. Think about it, if its from our fans they must left such a long letter to show her gratitude’s and love toward you. But no, its just small card wrote, Enjoy the Baozi!

Thehun_TheMaknae : Or it is from your secret admirer hyung !! OMG! You have a secret admirer! Hahaha..lucky you hyung. *Sehun said while grinning to him*

The_Baozi : Nnnaahh… I’m too old to have secret admirer…Secret admirer is like for high school. Its way back then.

Lulu90 : Who said so? We never know Minseokie. Maybe she related to us, like our coordi?  Or our stylist noona? Or…maybe its from female idol who really likes you. Hahaha…

*Xiumin can’t help but smiling at Luhan’s words*

Thehun_TheMaknae : Wait wait..I’m sorry hyung but why we all think it’s a female? It might come from a guy too…Maybe HE like Minseok hyung very much. I mean we do have lots of fanboys too right. *Sehun widened his small eyes*

The_Baozi : A guy? *Xiumin chuckled* really? But its said from C…who could that be? C? Do we know someone with the initial C around us?

*……..Silent…..but then Luhan and Sehun look each other with a surprised look*

Thehun_TheMaknae : Minseok hyung, don’t you ever think C…is among us? I mean really really closed to us.

*Xiumin shrugged looking helplessly. He really had no clue at all of what the blonds thinks now*

Lulu90 : How about C as Chen?

The_Baozi : Chen? But Chanyeol’s initial is C too. Why you guys didn’t think of him? He might be the one who send all the baozi to me.

Thehun_TheMaknae : Owh cinca this hyung…Chanyeol hyung already had someone he like and trust me, it is not you...

The_Baozi : He does? He told you? Who is it?

Thehun_TheMaknae : That its not the main topic here hyung. Plus Chanyeol hyung didn’t tell me. I know it myself. You know how I just like to observe people. Judging from his behavior its obviously to me that he like that person. Enough with this, hyung I think its Chen hyung…I mean your secret admirer. ^_^

Lulu90 : I think so too. Well well well what do you know that Chen. Despites of his craziness, mischievous acts around us, turn out he’s such a romantic person. He likes you Minseok ar! Don’t you notice at all before this?

The_ Baozi :Nope..not at all…he’s our member and my friend,  plus I think it is not from him. Because when I received the second box, He’s the one who give it to me. He said, Manager hyung told him to give it to me.

TheHun_TheMaknae : Maybe he just said so, so it won’t be too obvious.. so he won’t be caught by you. We never know right. Hurm…

*Xiumin just silent..he actually tried to remember what happen when he received the second package. But nothing rang the bell. All he remember Chen just give the package and tell him that manager told him to pass it on to him*

Lulu90 : So, the chain still tangled on. Huaarghhh *He’s yawning* I really want to know who’s your secret admirer Baozi, but I’m feel sleepy now. IF you finally know your secret admirer identity, please tell me okay. Good night Minseok. ^_^

Thehun_TheMaknae : Owh, tell me too! Good night hyung.

The_Baozi : Good night guys. *he look at the delicious Baozi for a while….took a few of them and eat* Erm..masyitta…Nomm nom..*Its still delicious even its not really fresh and warm*

 

Enjoy the Baozi!” from: C ^_^”  *He looked at the card..again and again….*

 

The_Baozi : Chen…Seolma..Don’t tell me its really you…

*He turn off the light and walk out the room*

A/N : Huaaaaaggrhh!! I'm sleepy too but I still need to post this chap before I go to bed. Thank you for taking your time reading this lame story. Next chap will be update soon...maybe tomorrow... XOXO ^_^