Chap 40 : Love Blossom

The story of 12 boys

[BaekkieTheGreat, PCY_HappyVirus]

*Baekhyun thinks he had tried to find him at each placed that he can think Chanyeol would be. He also had tries a countless time to contact the giant but he still can never get a hold of him. First he went to SM Building and he had tried to find at each placed even at the rooftop of the building…Chanyeol isn’t there…Then he try to find the taller at Grill5, Donghae’s sunbaenim restaurant which are near to the SM building but still…no sign of him…He went to a few other placed like convenient store, cybercafé that near to their neighbourhood but Chanyeol couldn’t be found at any of the places. He starts to feel scared. He scared that one of the “What if” that he think might be come true after all…He doesn’t even want to think of what the consequences would be for him if Chanyeol is nowhere to be found.*

*He feels himself all drench in rain because he keeps running in rain while taking taxi in the midst of searching Park Chanyeol. He accidentally left the umbrella that Kyungsoo give earlier in the taxi while his mind is too busy thinking of Chanyeol’s where abouts. Baekhyun is cold and his face and fingers already pale and feels stiff…but he doesn’t realize it because he keeps thinking where is Chanyeol…Because his heart is worried about Chanyeol…Because he can’t see Chanyeol….*

*Its already 12.00 am and Baekhun almost gives up to find Chanyeol…He can’t think straight now…He feels so cold…He starts to feels his body become numb…he now hardly move his body…and he feels hungry too…why he didn’t eat even a bit while at dinner earlier? Baekhyun had drench all his energy…But Chanyeol…where is he...what is he anyway that makes him suffered like this now? Why would he care about him while he obviously said that he already forget what they used to be before…already said that they had nothing but just a friend now…just a friend…*

*The taxi driver had to wakes him up, to tell him that he already arrived at his dorm building. Thank god the rain finally stops…Baekhyun paid the fees, and walks out the taxi…and try to walks up to the elevator…He walk like person who in the drunk state…

BaekkieTheGreat : Chanyeol ar…where are you giant?

*As he finally reaches the elevator…he tries to press the DOWN button but he can’t feel anything…he feels like to sleep…*

*He thought he would fall in the hard floor but why he feels nothing…? He feels something stopped him from falling…but he can’t clearly see what it is...because he’s too tired…*
 

PCY_HappyVirus : I’m here your idiot… looks what happens to you…why you end up like this?

*Chanyeol actually happens had arrived at their dorm building at the same time Baekhyun arrived.But he was in perfectly shape without even get wet by rain. He saw from a far the small figure who walks limping heading to the elevator which he found it was actually Baekhyun. Then he rushed to the smaller boy who almost faint to hold him and thus prevent Baekhyun from falling.*

BaekkieTheGreat :Chanyeol? *He said in mumbling…half awake..,* Is that you? Why you appeared now? How could you do this to…..*He finally faint…but in Chanyeol’s warm hug*
 

PCY_HappyVirus : I’m sorry Baekhyun ar… I’m really sorry…let me take care of you now…

*He then lifts the smaller on his back and carried him all the way up to their dorm. He can feel how cold Baekhyun’s body is…and he felt so guilty because not telling him nor his other members where he went all the night. Its not like he did it on purposed*

 

*Chanyeol’s open the entrance door… everything were dark… everyone must have been sleep…He looks at his watch…Its already 12.45am…he walks on slowly as he reach his room while carrying the smaller carefully on his back. Baekhyun is so light that Chanyeol almost feel nothing behind him. As he walks, he heard some unusual noises from Kris room…*

PCY_HappyVirus : What the….aishh cinca… aren’t they feel tired at all? Seriously….

*When he wants to open his room…he noticed a note in front of their door, he takes it and read…then he smiles…*

* I sleep at Luhan’s room tonight… I leave you guys alone… You guys better solve your problem and don’t be naughty ^_^ - Minseokie hyung *

*Chanyeol enters the room and put Baekhyun gently on his bed. Baekhyun cannot just sleep like that…he already wet and drench in rain…his body is so cold and stiff..He needs to wakes up the smaller boy to changes his clothed to the dry one…actually Baekhyun should take a shower because he drench in rain. Chanyeol then takes small basin full of hot water with towel…He intends to wipes the smaller body with a hot water to keep Baekhyun’s body warm and stay fresh. Then he tries to open the smaller clothes…but he feel hesitant about it…He afraid Baekhyun wake up and burst out to him…he shakes his head and think positive…whatever he tries to do now is for the smaller boy own good and nothing more than that. He swallows his own saliva as he open the first button of Baekhyun’s shirt…*

BaekkieTheGreat : I can do that own my own…get off your hand from my body.

*Chanyeol almost wants to jumps off as he heard Bakehyun’s suddenly said that…He doesn’t even realized when did the smaller had wakes up*

PCY_HappyVirus : Owh owh…you already wake up? I was just about to…you know…don’t think of anything else…I just wanna keep your body warm with this hot water…your body is so cold…

BaekkieTheGreat : By getting my body ? I’m fined by myself…I can do it by my own…

PCY_HappyVirus : But your body still stiff…Let me just do it k? *He tries to undress Baekhyun again, but the smaller push the giant’s hand away. Chanyeol look dumbfound*

BaekkieTheGreat : Don’t touch me! Arghhhh…
 

*He cries in pain because he feel his body so numb and he can’t hardly move his body as he wanted to…Chanyeol who see the smaller groan…takes initiatives and undress the Baekhyun with gently care*

PCY_HappyVirus : Why you so stubborn Baekhyun ar? I want to do it because its obviously you can’t do it by yourself. See?

*Baekhyun stays silent but he didn’t refuse Chanyeol help. He just let the giant do what he needs to do*

 PCY_HappyVirus : Are you looking for me the whole night?

BaekkieTheGreat : No…What would I looking for you…It would just wasting my time.

PCY_HappyVirus : Then why you end up drench in rain anyway? You not child anymore that just happily plays in rainy days right?

BaekkieTheGreat : I don’t need to tell you why I’m end up like this…Mind your own business Chanyeol.

PCY_HappyVirus : Really? Then explain why you said…. “Chanyeol ar? Why you appeared now? Why you did this to me?” *He imitates what Baekhyun said earlier down the building…Baekhyun looks surprised..He doesn’t think he actually said that to Chanyeol.*

BaekkieTheGreat : Really? I said that? You must have been misunderstanding. I was just mumbling. I don’t even remember what I’ve said earlier. Don’t take it too serious. It doesn’t mean anything anyway.

*Chanyeol just smirks. He knows what actually happens. Before he come back with a full of hot water in basin, he charged his phone because it run out battery in the room. After his on his hand phone, he received a few miscalled from Jongin and Jongdae and tons of miscalled from Baekhyun. He also received a couple of messages and one of it is from Jongin.*

* Where are you? I tried to call but no answer. We all worried about you. Baekhyun especially…He’s actually been looking out for you! Call me when you got this message. -Jongin-  *

*Chanyeol just smirks while continues wiping the smaller body…*

BaekkieTheGreat : What are you smirking at? Is my face looks funny to you?…Stop it Chanyeol ar…Don’t get on my nerves or I will…..Ouchh!!! Argghhh! *Baekhyun screams when Chanyeol tries to wipes his right hand with warm towel*

PCY_HappVirus : What? What? Let me see… *Chanyeol gently take a hold of Baekhyun right hand and looks at it* You had a bruise on it…where do you get it? And you don’t even realise it?  

*Baekhyun seems a bit surprised..he tries to think where did he get the bruise on the back of his right hand. A few seconds later he found out why…but off course he didn’t tell Chanyeol the real cause.*

BaekkieTheGreat : Nothing…maybe I accidentally hit it on somewhere…Its not really that bad anyway.

*But Chanyeol still put on some oil mint on the slender hand…and then he massages the hand for a moment. Baekhyun looks down while close his eyes. He’s not feel pain, but he feels very ease and comfortable. Chanyeol’s touch is like magic…It can heal anything that he holds on to.*

PCY_HappyVirus : Is it hurt? Tell me if it hurt okey… *Baekhyun just nod*

BaekkieTheGreat : Where are you anyway tonight? Why you didn’t call any of us or at least…tell me… *He said hesitantly*

PCY_HappyVirus : I thought you would never ask me. My phone was run out of battery. That’s why I didn’t get the chance to tell you guys. Owh I went back to my home…my mother wants to see me…and plus its raining heavily just now, so I have no choice but to stay at my house until the rain stop.

BaekkieTheGreat : You can used your parents hand phone to call us you know. Stupid giant.

PCY_HappyVirus : I know. I should do that. I’m so sorry.

BaekkieTheGreat : Its okey… You here anyway. Safe and sound, that is what’s more important.

*Chanyeol smiles. He can feel that Baekhyun had open up his heart bit by bit. After he helps the smaller change his clothed…he makes snack for Baekhyun…he knows the smaller was hungry judging from the growling in Baekhyun’s stomach when he changing his clothed.*

BaekkieTheGreat : You don’t have to Chanyeol ar… aren’t you sleepy at all?

PCY_HappyVirus : I will sleep after you eat. Now eat.

*Chanyeol made a simple tuna sandwich with warm milk for Baekhyun. Baekhyun finally eat it because he actually did feel hungry after all*

 *Its almost 2.00 am, the lights already off but both of them still can’t sleep.*

PCY_HappyVirus : Baekhyun ar… what are we now?

BaekkieTheGreat : What do you mean?

PCY_HappyVirus : What I am to you?

BaekkieTheGreat : Hah? Hurm…You're my friend…my best friend…

PCY_HappyVirus : Is that it? Just friend?

BaekkieTheGreat : Yeah….why?

PCY_HappyVirus : Can’t we be like we used to be?

BaekkieTheGreat : What we used to be? What do you mean?

PCY_HappyVirus : You know what I mean.

BaekkieTheGreat : Goodnight Chanyeol ar.

PCY_HappyVirus : Already?

*Baekyun stay silent….He doesn’t sleep yet but he doesn’t want to answer Chanyeol’s question. Honestly he’s too afraid to say yes…He afraid he will get hurt again. He still do love him but let it just bury inside his heart.*

*BEEP BEEP….BEEP BEEP*

*There’s incoming call from his hand phone*

*And its Park Chanyeol, Baekhyun press RECEIVED and answer the call*

BaekkieTheGreat : Go to slee…

PCY_HappyVirus : I love you Baekhyun. I miss you so much.

BaekkieTheGreat : ……….Errr…I’m….ermm….*He startled, he feels like Chanyeol had confess to him for the second time*

PCY_HappyVirus : Goodnight baby. Be careful, there’s something next to you…you better stay still.

*He hang up the phone*

BaekkieTheGreat : What the…he said there’s something next to me? What is it? What’s his talking about?

*Just when Baekhyun tries to see what is next to him…He feels something approaching his bed. He feels scared because the lights already off. He can’t see anything.*

*Baekhyun try to moves but the he feel someone pulling him closer. He knows who the person is, just from the scent that he can never forget*

PCY_HappyVirus : Aigoo this feel so nice. Its been a long time I didn’t sleep at this bed….with his owner…

BaekkieTheGreat : Chanyeol ar…what are you doing? Go to your own bed. I wanna sleep…

PCY_HappyVirus : Then just sleep…I know you cold right. Especially after being poured by rain.

*Chanyeol wraps his both arm around Baekhyun’s waist. Baekhyun try to free himself but Chanyeol tighten his hugs, making the smaller unable to move*

BaekkieTheGreat : Okay fine… Just don’t be naughty tonight cause I really really tired today…and that is all because of you.

PCY_HappyVirus : I know…I’m sorry…but I love you…I promise to treat you better next time Baekhyun ar.

BaekkieTheGreat : I will hunt you down if you ever break your promise. Goodnight.

PCY_HappyVirus : Arasso… Goodnight baby…sweetdream… *Then he kiss the back of Baekhyun neck*

*Both of them were in deep sleep without even makes any move. They stays like that until morning*

 

*That morning, when Chanyeol in the bathroom taking a shower…someone knocking the door outside the bathroom*

PCY_HappyVirus : Yeah…who is it…? Please wait for a while or use the other bathroom.

*But the person keeps knocking until it drives Chanyeol crazy. He then opens the bathroom door ready to burst out whoever knocking the door.*

*Baekhyun just went in the bathroom while taking off his clothes, ready to takes a shower as nothing happens*

*Chanyeol looks surprised*

BaekkieTheGreat : What? Do you wanna close the door or not? Or do you want to shower alone?

PCY_HappyVirus : No no no….I will close the door then…what time is now? Its been a long time I didn’t take a long shower…yeah…

*Baekhyun just smirk at Chanyeol’s words*

BaekkieTheGreat : Pabo giant….I don’t even know why I still love you…

 

A/N: Finally....I finish this ChanBaek drama...hehe...I feel so sleepy now...I need my  beauty sleep..and I still need to work tomorrow...Did u guys like it? I would very appreciate if you guys had comments/subscribe this story...neomu neomu kamsahaeyong...my mood or my will to continue this fis is depend on you guys..but now...I think I need to sleep... till we meet again....XOXO