Chap 34 : Love Spat??

The story of 12 boys

[Lulu90,Thehun_TheMaknae,yKai,BaekkieTheGreat,PCY_HappyVirus,KrisWu]

*Lately, Luhan feels he and Sehun hadn’t really spent time together. He also didn’t know why they become slightly apart. Not that they both didn’t talk at all. But he just happens to feels that way. They both only talk when they have too, like “have you eat? Are you tired?”, just casual conversation and yet they both are roommate. Sehun on the other hand, had spent time mostly with Jongin. Like everything he did now always together with the other dancer. Luhan noticed that. He usually okay with that but now, he not sure how he feel about it*

*Luhan just finish bathed, he enter his room to find out Sehun was getting ready and fix his hair in front of the mirror*

Lulu90 : Are you going somewhere tonight Sehun ar?

*Sehun didn’t really heard Luhan was talking to him because he was too immerse fixing his hair*

Lulu90 : Sehun ar! Aren’t you listening to me at all?

Thehun_TheMaknae : What? Owh, are you talking to me hyung? Mian…

Lulu90 : *Let out sigh* Yes I am. Are you going somewhere tonight?

Thehun_TheMaknae : Arr… *smile* Yeah, I am… I wanna had some exercise yet fun tonight…I thought to play basketball at basketball court near Hangang River.

Lulu90 : Really? Tonight? But its already 10pm…

Thehun_TheMaknae : So what? Its just around the corner hyung…plus Jongin already told manager about it. We just go out for about two hours…

Lulu90 : *Lil chuckled* Owh…You going out with Jongin? Just the two of you?

Thehun_TheMaknae : Nope hyung… Chanyeol hyung too…why? Is it a problem?

Lulu90 : ….Nothing….Can I go with….

yKai : *Abruptly dash in the room* Hey Sehunnie, palli, manager hyung finally let us go…We should go now if we want to be back at 12am,

Thehun_TheMaknae : Owh yeah! I’m all done now. Just wait for me at the front door. ^_^

yKai : Okey dokey babe…Hey Luhan hyung, you wanna come with us? *He wink at Luhan*

*Luhan was about to smile at the younger but then…*

Thehun_TheMaknae : There’s no time Jongin! Sorry Lulu hyung, we just have to rush now…Next time okay?

yKai : Arr…Arasso….Be quick then! *He went out of the room*

Thehun_TheMaknae : I’ll be back soon hyung… Don’t wait for me k… *He went out the room without looking back to Luhan*

Lulu90 : Come back soon Sehunnie… comeback to me please…

*Just a few minutes after Sehun went out the room, Baekhyun abruptly dash in Luhan’s room, looking freakingly mad*

BaekkieTheGreat : I’m so done with him! What does he think I am? A doll? Looking for me whenever he want and throw me away when he done!

Lulu90 : What it is Baek? Is it something wrong?

BaekkieTheGreat : Yes! Chanyeol is something that always make me go wrong and frustrated!

Lulu90 : Hurm… Why? Are you guys having fight just now? I thought he going out with the maknaes tonight.

BaekkieTheGreat : Indeed! That’s why I’m talking about. I know SeKai have a date tonight. They wanna play basketball together, then that giant suddenly; wanna come along too with them. We should play PS4 together tonight!

Lulu90 : Chill okay, You guys can always play again next time…since you guys a roommate. And don’t call it as a date okay…

BaekkieTheGreat : Why? You have some issues too with Sehun right hyung?

Lulu90 : I don’t know…maybe we shouldn’t talk about this…They just hanging out together…I don’t see anything wrong with it.

BaekkieTheGreat : *He scan Lulu’s face carefully which is clearly seen the deer’s gloomy face* Hyung please….Your eyes didn’t reflect what you just said…What is it? You can tell me…

Lulu90 : Owh…nothing Baekhyun ar… enough with me… How about you? Why you seem mad just now?

*Baekhyun’s face immediately changed.  He definitely doesn’t want to bring up what cause him mad earlier*

BaekkieTheGreat : Arghh…I don’t want to remind it back hyung… I think I should practice our new song for our upcoming comeback. Hyung, don’t think too much k. Sehun still love you no matter what. *He went out of the room*

Lulu90 : *Grasp* Erk…I didn’t said anything Baek…

BaekkieTheGreat : I know hyung… just think positive okay… *he said before closed the door*

Lulu90 : Even Baekkie know how I feel inside…I wonder Sehun noticed how I feel now… huh…

*After they finished playing basketball, they decide to have some coffee before riding their bicycles back to their dorm. On the way to coffee house…*

yKai : Hyung, why did you always claim yourself as my fan? People might misunderstand about it.

PCY_HappyVirus : Misunderstand? About it? Bull,.. I think its cute…Hehe….Besides, I really am your fan. Why? You don’t like it?

yKai : Aniyo…I think its cute too… but why suddenly you said that? I mean recently… you keep saying you my fans on tv, like you wanna whole world to know…

PCY_HappyVirus : Kai ar… just let me be okay? I’m just being honest with my feeling…

Thehun_TheMaknae : Wow….your feeling hyung? Really? You sounded like confessing your feeling to Jongin…

PCY_HappyVirus : Well, it does sound like that… Its not like I really like you Jongin ar… I like you as fan…Its different right?

yKai : What a relief….I thought you really into me… But truthfully, its kind honour to me that you become my fan hyung….cinca…

PCY_HappyVirus : I know right? You should be! So don’t try to bring up this matter again. Just accept the fact that I’m your official fan now…hahaha…

Thehun_TheMaknae : And a really hardcore fan! You pick Jongin as the person you want to give a present instead of eleven of us! Instead of Baekhyun! I wonder if Baekhyun hyung ever feel jealous about it.

PCY_HappyVirus : Owh…I didn’t think about it… I don’t know why I just too absorb want to give you a present…

yKai : Waahhh…daebak hyung… you don’t even noticed Baekhyun hyung’s reaction after you read the card for me? After you hug me?

Thehun_TheMaknae : Cinca this hyung….No sense at all…Don’t you watched the episode yet? You should see his expression…

PCY_HappyVirus : What? What? I’d watched it, but didn’t really notice it…Actually I don’t really noticed Baekhyun in it…

*Sehun and Jongin give a shock expression*

PCY_HappyVirus : What? Really, I didn’t noticed him…there was twelves of us in it….and we were so busy talking to each other…exchanging the present…Off course I just wanna see my footage in it…Plus Baekhyun is so small…So I didn’t really saw him…I think…

yKai : For real hyung?  *shaking his head* If that’s the case…Don’t you noticed at all any changed of his behaviour after the shooting? Or even in your room? I’m sure there must be something wrong…

*Chanyeol scrunched up his forehead…clearly thinking of something…*

PCY_HappyVirus : Well, lately he really easy to get mad or burst out of nowhere…but  I didn’t think of anything, I thought he might feel stress due to his preparation to comeback for MID.

Thehun_TheMaknae : Did you really ask him what is wrong or even try to help him reduce the stress at all? You can’t just assume anything on your own hyung.

PCY_HappyVirus : I did okay! But he would get mad at me back… Baekhyun can easily get irritated you know…So I don’t want to make him upset even more…

yKai : Owh my… How to solve your problem hyung when you didn’t know what is the real problem…

Thehun_TheMaknae : I think you better find some time to talk just the two of you…Gently ask him if he ever being hurt or got problem with you.

PCY_HappyVirus : Arasso…Will try that… Thank you guys… It seems like you guys are more worried about my problem with Baekhyun than me…

yKai : Off course… You guys are just the almost-perfect-couple-in-EXO after all.

PCY_HappyVirus : Almost? Why almost?

yKai : Because KaiSoo is the perfect couple in our group…thank you very much…hahaha…

Thehun_TheMaknae : Owh please…what about HunHan? We’re popular too you know… *He smirk*

yKai : HunHan? Really? When the last time you guys spend time together? Tell me…

PCY_HappyVirus : Yeah…to be honest, I rarely seen you guys get along together now…I noticed Luhan hyung always stick around Minseok hyung now instead of you Sehun ar…

yKai : See? See? Chanyeol hyung also noticed it…

Thehun_TheMaknae : Hah? No way…we were good okay… We just didn’t spend time together for a time being…so what? That doesn’t mean anything…

PCY_HappyVirus : Sehun ar, How about you did what you just advised me earlier…Still remember it right?

*Sehun was taken aback; truthfully, he really didn’t think much of his relationship with Luhan. Because he always thought the older will always be there for him….will always love him the way he is…He really didn’t think of what the older would feel…whether he being sad…lonely…frustrated with him…He suddenly remembered the short yet cold conversation he had with Luhan before he went out with Chanyeol and Kai…and he felt his heart was sink deep down his body*

yKai : SEHUN! Kwenchana? Are you okay? We already here at coffee house…What drinks do you wanna order?

Thehun_TheMaknae : *He snapped* Arr? Nae….Just Americano for me… *but his mind still wandering somewhere…remembering someone that might unknowingly  get hurt because of his recklessly action and senseless feel*

*After finished the drinks, the three of them are rushing back to the dorm because apparently they already running out late…*

*Sehun open his door room, everything is dark, but thanks to Luhan’s bedside lamp, he still can see a thing…He noticed Kyungsoo already fell asleep on his bed, while Luhan… he sigh…There he is, also already sleeping with his face facing the bedside lamp. Sehun move closer to the bedside lamp and bend down a bit so that he can see the older’s face. He caress the older’s cheek, he noticed the trail of dry tears on his eyes…Sehun sigh again…Luhan’s cry in a sleep…or he must been crying and then fall asleep…Sehun’s reckon*

Thehun_TheMaknae : Why you crying hyung? Is it because of me? *he whisper closed to older’s ear*

*But Luhan’s still sleeping and don’t budge at all*

Thehun_TheMaknae : Hyung…why you even loved me? I’m just a kid…stupid maknae who did not have sense at all…who didn’t noticed or care about your feeling…Seeing you cry…Made my heart feel so much ache hyung… I’m sorry… I’m just sorry… *He said while Luhan’s hair*

The_TheMaknae : Goodnight my dear lulu hyung… I wish God will take away all of your pain and give you a beautiful dream… *He’s about to stand up and leave to his bed while suddenly his hand being grab by someone*

Lulu90 : If you do feel sorry, sleep here…beside me… *Luhan said, but his eyes still closed*

Thehun_TheMaknae : *Chuckled* Hyung!  You not sleeping? *while getting on Luhan’s bed*

Lulu90 : I was about to doze off  when suddenly heard your voice rambling something in front of me…

Thehun_TheMaknae : *Blushed* I’m sorry hyung…

Lulu90 : Save it for tomorrow…Just sleep now…

Thehun_TheMaknae : huhu…Goodnight hyung…Saranghae…*while snuggle the older from his back*

Lulu90 : Me too…Sweetdream Sehunnie… *He felt at ease now…although they still need to talk about their problem…but at least for tonight…he can sleep in peace…with his beloved beside him*

*Meanwhile…*

*Knock! Knock! Knock!*

KrisWu : Baekkie ar…what is it? Its already 1am now…

BaekkieTheGreat : Hyung….Can I sleep here tonight?

KrisWu : Sure…Off course you can…make yourself comfortable…But are you okay? Is there something wrong in your room?

BaekkieTheGreat : ……….. Its just…hurm…. Hyung…. *then he silent…and tears are start forming in his eyes, suddenly he hugs the older while sobbing like a kid*

KrisWu : *In dazed* Yaaa Baekhyun ar…Are you okay? Its okay…just cry….just let it out…don’t hold it anymore…after that go to sleep okay…Tao is not sleeping here today so there’s bed for you…*He said while hugging back the younger and pats his back*

*While Baekhyun keep crying without stop for about five minutes before he fell asleep in the older’s hug* 

 

A/N : I'm sorry...I just can update today...and tbh this chap is a bit lame...because lately I don't have feel to wrote...I've something else to worried about...huhu... So yeah...I'm sorry if this chap didn't  satisfy your feeling...and I'm being cruel I know..I left it hang over....wait for a bit for the next chap k...coz I really feel sleepy now...I think my brain cramp already... O.o

Forgive me for the grammar mistakes and I will edit it back some other time...Continue supporting me...Kiss and hugs for my belover readers... XOXO

p/s : Christmas Day's performance today is to die for.... Why they all have to be so cute yet so hot!! @_@