Chap 17 : The Truth is... - Part 2

The story of 12 boys

[ChenChen,BaekkieTheGreat,PCY_HappyVirus,PandaLoveGucci]

*After the meeting end, Chanyeol just leisurely went back to his room. As he about to enter the room, he saw the door didn’t closedproperly. So he try to open the door but then he overheard Chen and Baekhyun’s conversation….He stop, and eavesdrops from outside the room*

ChenChen : It’s me who hide your shoes. I did that as pay back of what you did to me at the toilet.

BaekkieTheGreat : WHAT??????? Jongdae ar! Why?? Why you didn’t tell me about this sooner? You know how I blame Chanyeol about this. Why you didn’t confess during the meeting? While we talking about this? WHY?

ChenChen : I’m scared, to tell the truth in front of all our member. Its embarrassing…I’m sorry Baekkie… but I indeed want to tell you about it…just not in front of all people…I hide your shoes to get back to you, so you know how hard, how pain it is to me…when the time you pull prank at me..

BaekkieTheGreat : That is not even the same situation Jongdae! Manager hyung scold me…I make all the member waiting…and we all late from our schedule…. You know what…I understand you wanna get back to me, but what make me mad now is you didn’t tell me sooner! Now how am I supposed to tell Chanyeol?

*Chanyeol can’t take it anymore….he opens the door…*

PCY_HappyVirus : To tell me what? That Chen is actually hide your shoes? Hah Baekkie?

ChenChen : I think I’ll better leave now. Goodnight guys.

*Baekhyun chuckled. He looks shocked*

BaekkieTheGreat : Chanyeol ar…Since when you overheard us talking? Are you stalking us?

PCY_HappyVirus : That’s is not the problem here…the things is you accuse the wrong person…So how is it feel Baekkie? After knowing that I’m innocent? I think I’ve told you for about Nth time, that I didn’t did it…in case you forgot.

BaekkieTheGreat : Well…Its basically  your fault too…You the one who keep pull prank to me, to our member…So it not surprised then if I blame it to you.

PCY_HappyVirus : Yaaaa!! Hah..cinca…its not I’m the only one the prankster in our group. You did it too. Remember you told me how you leave Jongdae alone in the toilet at SM building, at night! Alone! Plus you switch off the light and lock him from outside too. Woaahh..I think that’s too much Baek. You such a prankster too, I mean doesn’t Jongdae got mad at you at all?

BaekkieTheGreat : Yeah…he hide my shoes to get back to me from what I did to him.

*Chanyeol just laugh at the shorter boy…he laugh so hard, Baekhyun frowning and got mad*

BaekkieTheGreat : Yaaaaa…Shut up okay…Your laugh can make our dorm shaking…Ah..forget it…I wanna go to sleep..

PCY_HappyVirus : Where do you think you going? I think you owe me an apologize Baek…

BaekkieTheGreat : What? Owh…yeah…sure…I’m sorry okey…can I go to sleep now?

PCY_HappyVirus : Hey…that’ so not sound sincere at all! Don’t you have courtesy at all? Don’t you have any feeling at all Baek?

*To be very honest….Being upset about the prank thing is not the real reason why Baekhyun mad at Chanyeol. He actually being freakingly unfair, mad and cold towards the giant because….because…because of that MV…*

*He knows Chanyeol will be featuring in the K.Will’s sunbanim new MV for his new mini album. He knows the fact that Chanyeol will be the main cast and will be acting alongside with beautiful model as his partner in the mv. What he didn’t expect is…why he being all jealousy watching his best friend acting in it? He should be proud of him…he should be happy for him…He should treat him as a way to congratulate him. He should do all of that, but no…none of it he ever did to Chanyeol, instead he got jealous of him*

*As for more, he not being jealous seeing Chanyeol got to act with the pretty model, but he got jealous to that model who act along with the giant. He jealous seeing her being closed with Chanyeol, holding hands together, hugging him, hate to seeing them smiling and happy each other. He jealous. Baekhyun know, its ridiculous..how can he be jealous over them. Its not like its real thing…its just acting. But he can’t lie to himself. Baekhyun confused. Because of that obsessive feeling, he treat Chanyeol unfairly. He doesn’t want his friend to know the real reason so he put an act and blame it over merely lame excuse such that stupid prank shoes. Which turn out, its not even Chanyeol’s fault. Why he being jealous. Did he actually likes Chanyeol? No…as far as he know, he’s straight…he did not like man…he thinks...*

PCY_HappyVirus : Hey Baekhyun!! Baekhyun ar!! *Chanyeol’s snap his fingers at his friend’s face*

BaekkieTheGreat : What? What Chanyeol?

*Chanyeol let out sigh and said the same words again...*

PCY_HappyVirus : I said, you not being sincere at all! ! Don’t you have courtesy at all? Don’t you have any feeling at all Baek?

BaekkieTheGreat : Off course I have… I’m sorry I’m sorry I’m sorry Park Chanyeol! There…satisfied?

*Baehyun turn around to go to his bed but in a flash Chanyeol turn him back around so he’s facing the giant back*

PCY_HappyVirus : Say it sincerely… I don’t feel you sorry at all.

BaekkieTheGreat : I’M SORRY GIANT! I’M REALLY REALLY AM SORRY!! *He said almost scream while looking straightly at Chanyeol’s eyes*

PCY_HappyVirus : Okay…That’s better. Even I still feel a bit dissatisfied. But its okay for now. You know Baek, sometime I don’t get you. You not the type who easily got offend by merely prank like this. Yet, there you are non-stop blaming me for no reason; even it’s proven that I’m innocent.

BaekkieTheGreat : Well sometime you just don’t get enough, keep on joking around, pull stupid prank, That’s why I didn’t think of anyone else but you.

PCY_HappyVirus : Wow you so mean, There’s other member who likes to be playful too, not only me okay. Naah…forget about it. The truth is already revealed. Hey have you already watched K.Will’s new MV? Which got me in it? I didn’t watch it yet…Can’t you believed it? It’s already being released yesterday.

BaekkieTheGreat : Owh…that..nope…haven’t watch it yet. I’m too busy yesterday…

PCY_HappyVirus : Great, let’s watch it together Baek! Which laptop, you or mine? Nevermind, I see your laptop in your desk,..Come Baek! Let’s just used yours…

BaekkieTheGreat : But I feel tired Chanyeol ar…I want too sleep…next time okay? *He went out to bathroom to brush his teeth before sleep*

PCY_HappyVirus : But….It won’t take that long… What’s up with him lately? I thought we already okay. There’s must be something wrong with him that I unaware about. I can feel he hiding something from me…Ahh…that bacon,… I’ll ask him later…better watch the MV before I go to sleep… *He use Baekhyun’s laptop*

*Tao comes in the room to take his blanket*

PandaLoveGucci : Owh Chanyeol hyung, What do you watching in there?   

PCY_HappyVirus : Owh…Tao ar, I was about to watch K.Will’s new MV – You Don’t Know Love. Wanna see how I’m doing in it..hehe… Come join me… I ask Baekkie to watch it with me, since he didn’t watch it too, but he refused. He said he’s tired and just wanna sleep.

PandaLoveGucci : What? Baekhyun hyung already watch it! We all have watched it together last night. He’s the one who excited about it. Why he said he didn’t watch it yet? Hurm….

PCY_HappyVirus : Say what??? He already watched it? Are you sure Tao ar?  

PandaLoveGucci : Yeah…We use his laptop too. Since he already offer it to us. Owh well hyung, I’m gonna sleep at Kris’s hyung room tonight. Good night hyung.

PCY_HappyVirus : Owh..arasso….Good night Tao… *Chanyeol looks blank*

A/N : Kyaaaa...another chap today!! I was so into writing this chap, I didn't realized it got too long...So I have to cut it out and will post the final scene at next chap okay...huhu...I afraid this chap might sound ridicolous to u guys...*mian mian* but I try...keep supporting me as it will encourage me to produce more nice story..XOXO

p/s : Chanyeol finaly come back to Korea today! Yeayyy!! I'm so miss that giant baby...huhu...