Chap 13 : Shopping! Shopping! Shopping!

The story of 12 boys

[PandaLoveGucci,KrisWu]

*Kris and Tao were planning to do some shopping after finish recording for Dream Team. After received the permission from their manager, he drop them at Myeongdong. They promised to be back around 9pm*

*They both already changed their cloth to the casual one, off course wearing some disguise to protect themselves from fans*

PandaLoveGucci : Hyung, I just found out Gucci had sold a brand new bag! We should buy it hyung!

KrisWu : You mean “you” should buy the bag?

PandaLoveGucci : Hahaha…it doesn’t matter we or you…palli hyung, I know the exact place to buy the bag. *Tao seems so excited whenever he goes shopping*

KrisWu : Tao ar, you did bring the wallet along with you right?

PandaLoveGucci : Off course, what do you think I am, some dongsaeng that only know how to mooch his hyung money?

KrisWu : I did not mean that. I’m just asking you…

PandaLoveGucci : Don’t worry, I won’t USED your money at all hyung… I’ll pay for myself…

KrisWu : Yaaa, why are you being sulky now? I do not mean anything…Owh forget it. Just forget what I just asked you. Let’s just look for the bag….

*Tao didn’t reply Kris word. Instead, he just walks fast ahead, so that Kris now a bit left behind*

KrisWu : Tao ar! Hyung was talking to you! Don’t walk too fast ! Aisshhh…cinca this panda! I don’t know how I can handle things with him…

*After about an hour, Tao finally found his dream bag while Kris also found newly brown belt with dragon head carved in the middle. Tao finally at the cashier counter and was about to pay the goods when he suddenly looks panic…*

KrisWu : What’s wrong Tao? Is there something wrong?

PandaLoveGucci : Nope, I’m a….ermmm…*The cashier said the price of the bag and ask him if he want to pay cash or credit card while Tao was busy rummaging his pocket pants, his jacket and also his bagpack..Clearly looking for something*

*Kris wandering what’s wrong with panda while look questionably at him. After a moment, he finally understands and step ahead to talk to the cashier*

KrisWu : How much of this two? I’ll pay for both… *Kris pointing at the Tao’s Gucci bag and his new belt*

PandaLoveGucci : Hyung! No, I have the money….just wait, I’m 100% sure I bring my wallet before we went out for the recording. *Still try looking for his wallet*

KrisWu : *Ignore Tao’s word and faced to the cashier* How much is it? *After the cashier said the price for both, he paid by using his credit card*

*The cashier do his work and later he handed the credit card and wrapped goods back to Kris, then Kris handed it to Tao*

KrisWu : You carried the things. I don’t wanna hurt my hand carried those shopping bag.

PandaLoveGucci : Hyung….huhu…I will pay back to you. I’ll promise! When we arrived at dorm that’s the first thing I will do.

*They both went out the store and leisurely walk at the pavement*

KrisWu : You wanna pay it back to me? Nope…there’s no need of that.

PandaLoveGucci : But the bag is too expensive! I was planning to buy it with my money, not your money hyung. Please…let me pay back to you. You have already done enough paying all kinds of thing for me before.

KrisWu :Tao ar, I did those kind of thing because I care about you. I did that without asking any payback. And so do this time…with this new bag… no need to pay back. I just regret that you were so cold to me earlier. When I asking you about the wallet thingy. You mad actually did you?

PandaLoveGucci : Owh that, yeah…not that I mad at you hyung, I was rather frustrated every time we gone out for shopping you always paid the things for me, its like I always mooching your money. But I’m not! Even our fans misunderstand about this. Seriously hyung, you always took good care of me and I’m so appreciate it. Just please, next time we go out shopping, let me pay for my things okay?

KrisWu : Wow…uri panda is all grown up now…aigoo.. Knows how to act like matured person…  *He pat’s Tao head*

PandaLoveGucci : Ar hyung…I’m serious! I’m not kid anymore…

KrisWu : Hehe.. Arasso arasso… I respect your request. But for all the things I’d paid for you including this, *points at the new bag*… No need to repay back okay…hyung did that as my love to you…So don’t give it back to me…I will be sad then…^_^

PandaLoveGucci : Hah? What? Why so greasy hyung? That is soooo unlike you…

KrisWu : hahaha..I don’t know either…I guess I’m in good mood today… Owh look, manager hyung is already arrived to pick us. Come on Tao, plus I’m so hungry right now.

*Kris fastens his footsteps to their van, while Tao catch up from behind. At the moment when Tao finally catch up Kris, he make a sudden move, Tao hug Kris from behind, but the hug end so fast before Kris could realized what is actually happen. During the hug, Tao whispered closely to Kris’s ear…very slowly but firm…

PandaLoveGucci : This is my love to you…thank you hyung…^_^

*Tao release the hug and almost run towards the van without looking back. Kris looks shock but then he just smile while shaking his head*