Chap 15 : EXO's Meeting

The story of 12 boys

[$uho_Leader,ChenChen,KrisWu,PandaLoveGucci,PCY_HappyVirus,The_Baozi,BaekkieTheGreat,Lulu90,Thehun_TheMaknae,yKai,DO_Dyo,Unicorn_JiuJIu]

*As the meeting start….*

$uho_Leader : So, everyone’s here already? Wait wait… *he mumbling something from his mouth while pointing to each member, apparently counting the member*

ChenChen : Owh stop counting Suho hyung….all members already here…

KrisWu : So what’s the reason you gather us here? Can you make it fast? I still need to finish reading something…

PandaLoveGucci : What? This? *Showing the fashion magazine* This is more important than our group meeting?

KrisWu : Off course not. It’s just I hate being interrupt all of sudden while I’m in the midst doing something. That’s all.

*Tao just staring back at the taller boy*

$uho_Leader : Okay okay enough guys. Let’s just get started it. I will try to finish this as soon as I can. Firstly, as we all know we just ended our Growl promotion recently. And it was a huge success for our group and also for our album! Who knows we can achieve such huge amount of sales album? I’m so proud of each of you…So give a round of applause to yourself, for your own hard work and for our teamwork too.

*Huge amount of applauses and whistles sound can be heard from Suho’s room…*

$uho_Leader : But that doesn’t mean we should take a break or goofing around after that. Plenty of works still wait ahead us in future. We still need to get prepared for our next comeback which has been scheduled in SMENT Calendar.

PCY_HappyVirus : About our next comeback? How soon will it be hyung? I mean is it really soon? We just finish our Growl promotion…

The_Baozi : Yeah, if the comeback come sooner than I thought…I don’t know what happen to me…Maybe I’ll be shrinking more and become thin as needle. >.<

BaekkieTheGreat : That’s ridiculous hyung, how can you be thinner than you are now? Just stop dieting okay? Keep exercising and practicing will help you maintain your body proportion…

PCY_HappyVirus : That’s why your body is so tough and irresistible right Baek? *Chanyeol said sarcastically*

*Baekhyun throw Chen’s pillow at him and show a satisfy sign on his face*

PCY_HappyVirus : Ouch!! Hey!! Would you stop throwing things to me? It became your habit now…Arr cinca…

BaekkieTheGreat : Serve your right. You should taste that because of your “nice words” to me.

$uho_Leader : Stop it you two!! Or you two want to get punish? Its been long time I didn’t do it. So don’t make me mad okay. Please focus.

Lulu90 : But really Suho, what Chanyeol ask earlier,  about our next comeback, when will it be?

$uho_Leader : About that, the comeback will be soon. At least it will be this year, maybe around December or sooner than that. The manager hyung didn’t tell me thoroughly. All he wants is for us to get ready for the comeback. Now do I stay that clear?

All the rest of member : NAE !!

$uho_Leader : Okay good then. But before the comeback, we still need to prepare for the next SM Town Beijing and SM Town Tokyo that will be hold soon. I believe every each of you know exactly which part you guys will take in the concert. I’m not talking about our group performance but other collaboration performances. So work hard and keep practicing okay. I know most of you guys will be working with our sunbaes, so please be nice and respect them, always treat them as your family and listen to them well okay. Give a good name to our group. We already being received a lot of love from our sunbaes so its time to us to pay back to them. Arasso?

All the rest of member : NAE! Leadernim !

*They  all do the fighting together, leading by Suho and yelled “EXO Fighting! EXO Saranghaja!”*

$uho_Leader : Now,…

Thehun_TheMaknae : Owh are we not done yet hyung? I’m already feel sleepy now…Huaarggghh.. *The maknae’s yawning*

yKai : Nadoo…me too…hyung can we continue later? Like tomorrow or a day after that? I feel so tired…I barely…

*Kyungsoo put Jongin’s head at his shoulder so the younger can lean and rest on it comfortably…*

DO_Dyo : There you are…just rest yourself but don’t fall asleep yet…

yKai : Owh…okay then…continue Suho hyung… ^_^

$uho_Leader : Now, as for the last thing I just want you guys to tell me or other members if each of you have something to talk to or feel dissatisfied to or even if you guys have any problem just tell us here. Things will get much easier if we let it out and solve it together.

*………………..silent…no one open up the talk…*

ChenChen : Suho hyung, please have a mercy to your roommate and turn on the aircond in our room. Seriously don’t you feel pity to me and Jongin? Sometimes I just feel  to sleep because of the heat.

KrisWu : Cinca…not this topic again….-.-

$uho_Leader : Off course I care about you guys. And I did turn on the aircond…I just don’t want you guys keep rely to use it…its not very good to our health you know.

yKai : Jongdae hyung is right. Other members also complaining about this, they don’t even want to come to our room because it is so damn hot. Huhu… *Others were just nod*

$uho_Leader : Hurm…because I keep hearing complaining about this matter…I guess I can cut some slack…okay then, just add two more hours and that’s it. You can use the aircond just when you guys feel so hot okay?

ChenChen & yKai : Nae! Thank you hyung!

$uho_Leader : Now, what else? Anyone?

BaekkieTheGreat : Hyung, you know why I was late earlier today? To the point manager hyung scold me because of my lateness? Do you know the real reason?

PCY_HappyVirus : OMG! Baekhyun ar! Just how many times I tell you I didn’t do it!! Jeez….

$uho_Leader : Now what’s up with you two?

BaekkieTheGreat : Simple hyung, Chanyeol is the reason I was late earlier. He hide my shoes as one of he’s stupid prank. It cause trouble to me and make us late to our schedule earlier.

*$uho glare to Chanyeol, and so does the other member*

PCY_HappyVirus : I did not hyung! I like to play prank to our member, but THIS is not my fault. I have nothing to do about it. Baekhyun is just putting blame on me as his excuse of running late today. He’s the one who forgetting things!

BaekkieTheGreat : No! I certainly remember where I put my shoes, and those shoes clearly gone!

PandaLoveGucci : Why don’t you just wearing your other shoes? That will save the time instead of looking the lost one.

PCY_HappyVirus :Yeah! Tao is right! I thought you have other shoes too. Or you just like to put blame on me and make me suffered too?

BaekkieTheGreat : The other was torn out and dirty. I have to borrow Minseokie hyung’s shoes since its fit me.

$uho_Leader : Owh mannn….Its so hard to handle you two compare to the two maknaes.. You guys always had things to fight. But the things are just so childish like this! Can you guys being more tolerate and care each other?

PCY_HappyVirus : I do care about him. He’s just like being such a drama queen whatsoever. I don’t understand why he keeps mad at me lately, its like I done something horribly at him. About prank thingy, well its not the first time I do it right? Even you guys already know it, so why bother so much? *He said while took a glance to the shorter than look away*

BaekkieTheGreat : Drama queen? Wow….that’s too much Chanyeol. Because I know you well,  you like to see me in trouble like I just face earlier in the morning. You find it fun to make my life miserable, to make me being such a pathetic.

PCY_HappyVirus : What are you talking about Baekhyun? Do you think I’m that bad? I like to see you being such a pathetic? How long we being friend? Yesterday? A month ago? Now I feel sad because of you. Clearly you still don’t know me well Baekkie.

BaekkieTheGreat : Maybe I don’t know you now Chanyeol. I really am. I’m sorry Suho hyung but I think I already finish what I wanna tell you, so good night every one.

*Baekhyun just get out the room in hurry, ..Suprisingly, Chen is following after him*

ChenChen : Let me check on him while you guys continue the meeting.

$uho_Leader : Wow…what’s wrong with Baekhyun? Chanyeol, are you sure you didn’t hide his shoes?

PCY_HappyVirus : For the Nth time NO hyung!

*Chanyeol actually feels weird why Baekhyun feel mad about this matter. Even if its true he’s the one who play prank and hide the damn shoes, he know Baekhyun wouldn’t be so seriously mad at him like now. Well maybe he mad but not in serious way. Baekkie will forget the prank thingy and being all happy go lucky again. He feels there must be something bothering his bestfriend now that he didn’t know*

$uho_Leader : Chanyeol! Hey Chanyeol ! *Suho snapped his fingers to the giant*

PCY_HappyVirus : Arr..? nae hyung, you were saying?

$uho_Leader : I said congratulations to you for your appearance in K.Will’s sunbanim’s  new MV. It’s already release right?

PCY_HappyVirus : Owh that,…yeah….But I still didn’t watch it yet…I don’t know how it look like…

Lulu90 : Well Sehun and I already watched it. Well well well , hello there mr.Channie you actually can act! Congratulation! The MV was great, the song was indeed good and our Channie really nail his part in the MV!

Thehun_TheMaknae : Yeah, I hate to admit it but you can make a good actor hyung. Good job!

PandaLoveGucci : Wow, even the cold Sehun give a good feedback about it, I must watched it.

DO_Dyo : Me too! Let’s watch together guys! We can do the critics after that! Hehe…

KrisWu : Guys! Come on, the meeting is still in progress…You guys can’t just leave like that.

$uho_Leader : Thank you Kris for your concern.

KrisWu : Don’t thank me, I just want the meeting to finish soon.

$uho_Leader : *Suho chuckled and continue…* Okay then, is there anything else you guys would like to say here? Before I ended the meeting?

*…………silent …..*

$uho_Leader : Okay, if that’s the case…I think that’s all for today….and I hope you guys will remember my words and keep working hard okay!

*Other members were just nodding and wishes goodnight to him. Then they help themselves out of the room except for one...*

Unicorn_JiuJiu : You okay Suho? You look tired...

$uho_Leader : Owh Yixing ar, aniya...I'm okay....You should go rest and sleep now....I heard you have dance practice with Jongin today.

Unicorn_JiuJiu : Yes...But I'm more worried about you. Have you eaten yet? I didn't see you at dinner.

$uho_Leader : I'm just here....in my room, doing some cleaning...you know me....the messier in the group... Jongdae and Jongin keep nagging me to tidy up my clothes and changing my bed sheet. hehe...and I'm not that hungry...

Unicorn_JiuJiu : See? I know you didn't eat yet. Wait, I make you something...

$uho_Leader : But you don't need to Yixing ar. 

Unicorn_JiuJiu : No no no...I don't want to hear anything....just wait... *Suho just goes blank as he stares Yixing went out his room...*

*Five minutes later*

Unicorn_JiuJiu : Tadaa!! Nothing special...but I make you special ramyeon Hunan style...^_^ *Yixing bring a huge bowl of ramyeon with Chopstick to Suho's room*

$uho_Leader : Wow! Special ramyeon? from your hometown? Looks yummy!

Unicorn_JiuJiu : Indeed. This is one of my specialty. Now palli eat it while it still hot. Cooking its not my thing but it doesn't mean I can't cook at all. I just don't wanna show off.

$uho_Leader : *Give a smirk to the unicorn and laugh* Hahahaha...off course you can cook. There's nothing you can't do my dear friend. Now I will eat this only if you join me. Or if not, better give this to other members.

Unicorn_JiuJiu : Okey leadernim. I guess I have too...Whatever you said...as long as you eat...

*They both eating happily together*

 

A/N : This is very tough chapter...My brain almost drain out thinking the idea to wrote it...I didn't realized it got too long...*mian2*...Making a scene involving OT12 is pretty hard thing..*Fiuhhh*...Owh well...I don't know what you guys feel about it...but I'm trying.... Yeah, its a bit questionable here and there about the ChanBaek fight...well we might know the truth in the next chap..again...very2 sorry for any grammar mistakes or lame words. *just ignore it*..as english is not my 1st language...Still, lot of hugs and kisses to my readers....XOXO