Chap 6 : The Sulky Deer

The story of 12 boys

[Thehun_TheMaknae,ChenChen,Lulu90]

Luhan just straightly dash in to his room. He doesn’t want to think anymore. All he know, he was damn tired, he feel sleepy…and his heart feel ache. He feels weird, why he has feeling like this? He locks up the door, goes to his bed and try to sleep.

Sehun try to open the door, but its lock. He got bad feeling about this. He try knock on the door calling for Luhan.

*knock ! knock ! knock !*

Thehun_TheMaknae : Hyung !! Luhan hyung !! please open the door. I need to sleep too. *still trying knocking the door*

*knock ! knock ! knock !*

Thehun_TheMaknae : Hyung please !! Open the door !! so I can talk to you !

*Then, Chen appeared looking annoyed*

ChenChen : Yaaaaa Sehun ar, what’s up with the noises? Can you just open the door?

Thehun_TheMaknae : Owh hyung, I would already inside the room if I can open it. Huh… *sigh* Its lock. Luhan hyung lock it up. *still try to knock the door*

ChenChen : Owh.. Is it about that hot clip he “accidently” saw just now?

Thehun_TheMaknae : Yeah…apparently, thanks to you hyung. Because of your silliness, keep replaying the clip..

ChenChen : Owh…your welcome.. ^_^

*Sehun just shaking his head, in disbelief*

 ChenChen : Let me help you maknae, chankanman…give me a sec, *he goes to the kitchen rummaging something in the cabinet*

Thehun_TheMaknae : What are you try to do hyung ?

*Chen comeback with small screwdriver in his hand*

ChenChen : I can unlock this door. Thanks to my unexpected MacGyver skill. Hehehe.*then he using the tools to unlock the door*

*Clack! The door unlock*

Thehun_TheMaknae : Wow !! Hyung daebak !!! Chuego !! *shows him thumbs up*

ChenChen : Well, no prob.  You should treat me better next time k, and…good luck with that. *pointing to the room* Good night maknae ar, fighting ! ^_^

Thehun_TheMaknae : Good night Jongdae hyung, and thank you again !

Sehun goes in, silently…the room was dark, he turn on the light,..scanning everything in his room. He didn’t saw Kyungsoo hyung on his bed.

Thehun_TheMaknae : he must be sleeping at Kai’s room again, well that boy surely got away to coax kyungsoo hyung. I wish I have just half of his skills. Luhan hyung?

*he saw Luhan already asleep, well atleast that was he think. So he just turn off the light and move onto his bed and cover himself with blanket.*

Thehun_TheMaknae : Luhan hyung! Hyung ! are u sleeping already ? *He speak slowly but to the point he think Luhan can hear*

*…………..silent…..,*

*Luhan didn’t budge or reply to him at all*

*Sehun has strong instinct that Luhan still didn’t sleep yet, which he just pretend to sleep, so he decide to text him*

Thehun_TheMaknae : “Hyung, are u mad at me? >.<” 

*he wait…and wait….and wait*

*……….after about 5 minutes*

*BUZZZZ!!* *Sehun’s phone vibrates for message-in notification*

Lulu90 : “Nope…”

Thehun_TheMaknae :  *sigh* “If u not mad, why u didn’t open the door? Why are u running away from me?”

Lulu90 : “I’m not.. I’m accidentally locking the door”

Thehun_TheMaknae : “Owh please hyung, don’t be like this. Are u mad because of the clip u saw earlier? I’m sorry okey”

Lulu90 : “No I’m not, Sure u can do whatever u want,... with anybody..”

*Sehun really loss of words now,he don’t know what to reply, but then he suddenly have an idea*

Thehun_TheMaknae : “Okey, u said I can do whatever I want right? Fine…”

Lulu90 : “Okey then, leave me alone now”

………..Sehun didn’t reply back after received Luhan’s last text message….

Lulu90 : Fine !! I don’t care either !! Aishhhh… why I just can let it go? Its not like I like him or he’s my boyfriend. Urghhhh !!

*While Luhan busy talking to himself, he felt something approaching him…then suddenly…*

*Sehun whispered to him closely at his ear.*

Thehun_TheMaknae : I’m sorry if I hurt you just now. The thing that you saw, is meaningless, THIS..is what I truly want to do..

*He give a kiss at Luhan’s cheek*

Thehun_TheMaknae :Good night hyung. Sweetdream k. *move back to his bed*

Lulu90 : *eyes wide open, but Sehun didn’t see it because Luhan turn his back on him.His heart thumping like crazy* OMG !! What did he just do? Did he kiss me?

*Luhan still in shock, but surely it’s a happy shock,because he felt his heart at ease now*

*he can’t help but to keep smile after the kiss, then…*

Lulu90 : “I’m not mad….anymore…goodnight Sehunnie”

*Sehun open the text message, and he just smile at it, then go back to sleep*

 

A/N : Yeahhh.. Its related chap from the previous chap.. huhu.. I don't know what to think anymore...I just wrote whatever I had in my mind... you guys like it? hunhan is 1 of my favourite couple in exo... So, I'm sorry if its not up to your standard..mian mian... again...I'm new at this.. always rooting for me nae? >.<