Chap 20 : The Date, The Bubble Tea & The Baozi

The story of 12 boys

[Lulu90,Thehun_TheMaknae,The_Baozi,ChenChen]

*EXO M and EXO K were separate again due to EXO M schedules in Shanghai, China. They will be stay there for few days before head to Beijing for SM Town. EXO K will come along a day before the concert*

*On the last day in Shanghai, EXO M already finishes their schedules on daylight and they had free time on that night*

*Yixing was sleeping on his bed while Xiumin was playing with his phone when suddenly Luhan's phone rang...He saw Sehun's name on the screen and thinking to answered it or not....Then Luhan went out from bathroom after showered and rushing to pick up the phone*

Lulu90 : Hello? Yeah….who is this….?

Thehun_TheMaknae : ……………hello there…

Lulu90 : Hello? Yes please talk….

Thehun_TheMaknae : Its me hyung! Waahh…I  can’t believe you didn’t save my phone number hyung! You too much!

Lulu90 : Sehunnie? Mianhae, hyung didn’t notice your name at my screen’s phone, I’m just rushing to pick up your call.

Thehun_TheMaknae : Still, Don’t you at least recognized my voice at all?

Lulu90 : I did…I did…I’m joking baby...Don’t mad at me….you can get wrinkle in your face…hihi…

Thehun_TheMaknae : Its not funny okay…I almost want to give up calling you….Why took you so long to answer?

Lulu90 : I’m sorry…I was just finish showered… then I noticed my phone’s rang… So here I am talking to you….

Thehun_TheMaknae :Owh I see…Wow, I can smell your scent from here hyung!…Hurm…so nice and fresh…hehe

Lulu90 : Hahahaha….Are you joking? That’s ridiculous okay...Why you call me?

Thehun_TheMaknae : Well I sense someone didn’t miss me….So now I can’t have a nice phone call with my hyung?

Lulu90 : I didn’t mean that okay. I miss you too... Off course you can call me…anytime okay…

Thehun_TheMaknae : But how come you didn’t call me even once when you were there? I bet if I didn’t call you, you already forget about me…

Lulu90: Aniyo….How can I forgot you Sehunnie…Didn’t we always texting each other? For your information….I indeed wanna call you later tonight because….

*The phone call got interrupt by Xiumin sudden’s talk to Luhan…which Sehun can clearly hear the Baozi’s voice which seem so close to Luhan…*

The_Baozi : Lulu, you said you wanna have a bubble tea earlier, we should go now….We might be late if we didn’t hurry…

Lulu90 : Owh…okay okay…arasso….Give me 10 minutes okay…I’ll get ready….

The_Baozi : Okay then, I’ll wait at the lobby… *Luhan nod and show a thumbs up sign to him*

*He continues talking to Sehun….*

Lulu90 : Hello…Sehunnie? Hello? Are you there?

*After a while….*

Thehun_TheMaknae : Bubble tea? With Minseokie hyung?

Lulu90 : Arr..About that… Don’t get me wrong. Hyung just wanna go out to get some fresh air and have some drink before we going to Beijing tomorrow. You know Minseok and I closed to each other right? Don’t get any wrong idea about this thing.

Thehun_TheMaknae : But I was just got to talk to you… I miss you hyung…and now you have to go… Fine… Just go… have fun with your date.

Lulu90 : Its not a date that Sehun ar….Sehunnie?!

*Click! Tutt…Tutt….Tutt…*

*Sehun hang up*

Lulu90 : Aishhhh…cinca!! Why he has to know that? He doesn’t have to know about the buble tea thing. Jeez… How am I supposed to make up with him now? *Luhan looks frustrated*

*Suddenly his phone rang again….and he immediately picks up without looking at the phone screen*

Lulu90 : Hello! Sehunnie? Listen…Its not what you think okay…

The_Baozi : Hey there lulu…Its me Minseok…Not your Sehun baby okay….What are you doing upstairs? Palli get down here…I’m almost fainted here waiting for you …

Lulu90 : Owh…Its you…arasso…I’ll be come soon….mian….

*Five minutes later, Luhan already come down and he spot Xiumin sat on one of the chair at the lobby…He pats the baozi from behind*

Lulu90 : Hey….Sorry for making you wait…I just have a call with Sehun…Apparently he knows about us having a bubble tea tonight…

The_Baozi : How did he knows?

Lulu90 : Aigoo….its all because of you…if you just keep quiet and don’t need to remind me about our plan tonight…he would not know about it….Now he thought that we both were having a date.

The_Baozi : Well technically, Its true…since its just both of us…Its consider a date…right?

Lulu90 : *He jokingly kick Xiumin’s shin and smile* Hahaha….Are you crazy? You and I? A date?

The_Baozi : Well…not a real date…Just a friend’s date….no heart feeling…just casually hanging out…

Lulu90 : Yeah…that’s better….I just don’t know how to explain to him later… You know he can be jealous at us some time…Because we closed to each other… huhu…I don’t know what to think anymore…

The_Baozi : I understand… but let’s just no to think anymore, why don’t we proceed to our plan…OMG! Its already 9.15pm! Palli lulu…we have to take a cab to reach the place…

*Suddenly, a cute little girl approached them and handed something to Xiumin*

*Luhan lower his head and talking to the girl*

Lulu90 : Hey you cutie…what is this?

*The girl just shrug her shoulder and smile…then she just left them without any word*

The_Baozi : No need to ask her…I know exactly what is this…

Lulu90 : Owh…! That brown box again! Your secret admire! *Luhan almost screams but quickly being shut by Xiumin’s hand*

The_Baozi : Shhhh! Are you gonna announce it to everyone here?

Lulu90 : Opss! Sorry….hey, Is he following you here? Wow…interesting. He must like you so much! *Said Luhan with sneakily smile*

The_Baozi :He? You really think its “He” instead of “She”?

Lulu90 : Haha…I don’t know Minseokie, but I have strong feeling…Its “He” not “She”….

The_Baozi: Strong felling hah? Yeah right… Its fourth time already… I think I got idea who is it…But let’s just have a bubble tea first… Time is ticking…

Lulu90 : Hey…we can eat the baozi while having the bubble tea! Owh! Must be delicious and fun!  Let’s go Minseokie…

*Xiumin just nod and they both go out taking a taxi*

*The little girl meanwhile…approaches someone….*

ChenChen : Hey pretty girl…did you already give the box to him?

*The girl just nod helplessly….and Chen pats her head*

ChenChen : Good girl…here’s a little present for you….Xiexie ni…Thank you so much !!

*Chen gave her a lil box of candies and sweets, after received it, she left…*

*Chen just smile watching the little girl approaching her sister at the lobby, he then take a deep breath and ride an elevator to go back to his room*

 

A/N : Huhu....HunHan and XiuHan....and maybe XiuChen? hoho...>.< Owh2.... a very very thankyu to all my subscribers...*bow2*...It shows that u guys followed my stories...I'm sorry if you guys find its kind of ridiculous sometimes...and I'm sorry for the lame english...since its not my 1st language...but I try...Thankyu for following my stories...I will upload next chap by tomorrow... wanna hint? hurm... Its the other chinese-korean otp...XOXO