Chap 37 : This Is How I Show It

The story of 12 boys

[PandaLoveGucci,KrisWu,$uho_Leader]

*Just after they found out about SuLay’s act in Suho’s car…TaoRis continue their journey to the destination placed. Tao have been pleading Kris for about an hour to go eating ice cream that evening…Kris have no choice but have to agree to the maknae, Its just coincidence how they both accidentally met SuLay  in the parking lot down their dorm building*

PandaLoveGucci : Hyung, Have you ever thought Suho hyung end up together with Yixing hyung?

KrisWu : Huh? Me? Hurm…. I don’t know…Love is blind Tao… Just when we were destined to falling with someone, we can never predict or choose whoever we want to fall in love…

PandaLoveGucci : I guess Its true…How about you? Do you love me?

KrisWu : What kind of question is that Zitao? Do you have to ask? I hate saying those words actually… Totally not suits my image.

PandaLoveGucci : But why? Do you know women love to hear those words from men…?

KrisWu : Are you women then? *Kris cooly said while continued to walk*

PandaLoveGucci : No…but I love to hear it too… palli say it hyung…

KrisWu : Yaaaa…. Are you crazy Tao ar? Now where the hell is the ice cream stall? I feel like walking for few hours…my legs are all cramp…

PandaLoveGucci : Hyung please….Don’t talk nonsense…we just walking for 15 minutes… what’s the point to have such a long limb if you can bear to walk for a while…

KrisWu : Bwo? Who’s the one who drag me to accompany him eating ice cream? You should treat me nicely since I already willing to follow you just for your childish taste bud.

PandaLoveGucci : Okay okay hyung… Miannae… I take my word back… Jeez…Such old man….easily get hurt by my words… tsk tsk…

*While Kris just kept walking beside Tao….Totally ignoring Tao’s words*

*Finally they reach at the ice cream placed…. After they both bought the ice cream for each one them….They just return to their dorm since its getting dark*

*On their way home…Tao keep sneezing and coughing….Kris noticed it and the maknae also didn’t wear any gloves on his hand making him keep rubbing off his palm and blow it with his breath to keep him warm…Kris just shaking his head at the maknae’s behaviour*

KrisWu : Why aren’t you wearing any glove? Don’t you know its already winter here?

PandaLoveGucci : Owh…Its okay…I’m fine hyung….I still can bear this…. HHAA…HAAAATCHOM!!!

KrisWu : Hah….Look at you now…you look pathetic…

*Tao take out handkerchief from his back pocket and sneeze out all the things that stuck inside his nose*

KrisWu : Come on…  I want to stop by at the pharmacy before we go back dorm. We might as well have to buy cold medicine in case you got worst.

PandaLoveGucci : Hah? *He snapped while wiping his nose*…  Cinca? Aren’t we already late hyung…?

*Kris didn’t reply him but instead just continue walking heading to the pharmacy near their place*

PandaLoveGucci : Hyung wait!!!!! Let’s go together! *he fastens his steps to follow the duizzhang*

*After buying the medicine…they walk back to their dorm building. Its already night and its getting cold there. The temperate might go on under minus Celsius. Tao still keep sneezing and sneezing. Even he wore such a thick clothes, its kind of useless because he still freezing due to forgetting putting on the gloves on his hand. So what he can afford to do now is just keep rubbing up his palms and blowing them with his own breath which is not so warm either*

*Kris on the other hand feels sorry watching the maknae fighting with cold weather. Suddenly he thought of something…and just did what he think is good for both of them*

KrisWu : Take this….and wear it….palli… *he give Tao one of his glove*

PandaLoveGucci : Hyung….what is this? No….Its okay….I’m fine…

KrisWu : I knew you will asking me back…just putting it on will you? I feel annoy seeing you struggling with this cold weather…

*Tao then takes the glove and wears it*

 PandaLoveGucci : But hyung…Its not that I’m being greedy or what…but why you give me just one glove?

KrisWu : Owh… So I can do this… *He take the Tao’s other hand, off course the one without the glove and put it in his pocket jacket…He clutch his hand with the maknae’s hand inside the pocket*

*Kris then smile to the other…and Tao chuckled at first but then he smiles too*

KrisWu : Now, should we go back home?

PandaLoveGucci : Nae! So this shows how much you love me I suppose?

KrisWu : No…Its just I don’t want you to get sick…that’s all… it’s a good thing to do…and I’m just be a good hyung to you…

*Tao just smirk at the elder*

PandaLoveGucci : Off course you are… Hyung…I still want you to say those words to me…palli hyung…

KrisWu : Ahhh cinca…Here we go again…Tao ar…How many time I told you… I don’t like saying those kind of things…I prefer to show it rather than say it…

PandaLoveGucci : Owh? Like this? *He lifts up his hand that Kris kept holding in his pocket jacket*

KrisWu : Hurm…Maybe…If you think so…

PandaLoveGucci : Aahhh hyung… palli show it to me then… *He whines*

KrisWu : Yaaa yaaa.. Tao ar… You better behave k…Or I will not give you the medicine…

*And Tao spend the rest of their walks by keep whining about the same topic…Kris getting hyped up and just put on the earphone and listen to the songs instead of answering the maknae’s whines*

 *They already arrived at their dorm building…After they got in the elevator…Kris take out something from his other pocket*

KrisWu : You know Tao…people said chocolate is good for keeping our body warm.

PandaLoveGucci : Cinca? Give me one then…

*Instead of giving the chocolate candy to maknae, Kris just open up the wrapper and eating it, while Tao already gives his palm expecting the elder to give the candy to him…*

PandaLoveGucci : Bwoya….hyung! I thought you want to give it to me…Its me the one who feel cold here… So you should give me the choc….

*Kris immediately pull the maknae closer enough for him to give him a kiss……That’s what Tao firstly think…but what actually Kris did is…he give back the chocolate candy to the maknae…by transferring it mouth to mouth…So basically Kris did kiss Tao but then he push the chocolate out of his mouth and transfer it to Tao mouth instead…Tao on the other hand to shock of what just happen but managed to keeping still and received the chocolate….*

*After that…while Kris still hold the maknae close to him…He whisper…very close to other’s ear…*

KrisWu : This is how I show it… You know what I mean… *He smirks…*

*Tao shiver at Duizzhang’s words…*

PandaLoveGucci : Hy hyunggg….

*Kris then starts to kissing the maknae again but just last a few seconds before the elevator got opened and….*

$uho_Leader : Bwoya… Are you guys try to show off now? Can’t you guys even wait at your room? Jeez…

*He then get in the elevator while the Chinese boys got out from it*

KrisWu : Speak to yourself Suho… Who’s the one making out in the car now?

*Suho chuckled*

PandaLoveGucci : Where do you wanna go anyway hyung? Having another round in the car? *they both laugh at the leader*

$uho_Leader : Shut up you two…Its not funny okay… manager hyung told me to get down to him…Since he too lazy to going up to our dorm…I’m not sure what he want from me…so I go first… you both just go back to the dorm k…I don’t wanna meet you guys like that again… *he push the elevator’s button to go down*

KrisWu : Tsk.. Jealous…

$uho_Leader : I heard that Kris! *But then the elevator’s door got closed already*

 

A/N : Hello guys... Yeah...I feel I haven't write about this otp for a long long time...So here I am...although its a bit short, but its the best I can thought of...Hope it went okay...I dont want to stir up a fight between this two otp because TaoRis is sooo cool ! They just fit for each other...hihi...

Other thing that I wanna say is I will be hiatus for a while...but not for a long time..maybe just for 2 weeks.. I can't online on that time...So I won't post anything during that time. Mian guys... But I will comeback!

So, because of that...I wanna ask you guys...do you want me to post ChanBaek story (the continuation from chap 35) before my hiatus or after I comeback in next 2 weeks? If not, this topic will be the last chap before my temporary hiatus...but if you guys want...I will struggle myself and post it by tomorrow...let me know k. If no one comment anything I will posted it after my hiatus... keep supporting me... XOXO