Chap 22 : In The Bathroom Again?

The story of 12 boys

[BaekkieTheGreat,Thehun_TheMaknae,PCY_HappyVirus,yKai]

*EXO K already departs from Incheon Airport, on the way to Beijing*

*While all of them in the flight…..*

*Sehun was just about to sleep at his seat, when Baekhyun suddenly disturb him*

BaekkieTheGreat : Sehun ar, go seat at my place…I want to seat here…Palli! Don’t ask why…

Thehun_TheMaknae : But, hyung…

*Baekhyun ignore the youngest’s words and pull his hand to make him move from his seat. He then sit at Sehun’s placed and pretend to sleep while the youngest were just goes blank looking at him. He has no choice but to sit at Baekkie’s seat*

Thehun_TheMaknae : Hyung, aren’t you supposed to seat beside Baekhyun hyung? Why he seat on my place and told me to seat beside you?

PCY_HappyVirus : I don’t know …Ahh…don’t bother him…He’s just not in the mood today… I guess…

Thehun_TheMaknae : Really hyung? Are you sure? C’mon you guys are roommates…There must be something wrong between you two…

PCY_HappyVirus : Sehun ar…stop it…we were doing fine okay…

Thehun_TheMaknae : Nae hyung…I’m just saying…You two don’t look closed lately…Its not good I’m telling you...”

*Chanyeol lied…ever since Baekhyun tell him about the jealousy thing, he just couldn’t stop thinking about it. Not just that, he also find its hard to casually talk to Baekhyun like they always do before. Things happen to be a little awkward between them. They only spoke necessary things like work or practice. Chanyeol actually don’t like this feeling…but he try to keep it cool…He try to keep everything inside as long as he can*

PCY_HappyVirus : So, Sehun ar, are you gonna be Boa’s sunbaenim partner again for Only One?

Thehun_TheMaknae :Nope…Luhan hyung gonna do it.

PCY_HappyVirus : Cinca? Woahh…Its been a long time Luhan hyung didn’t dance with Boa’s sunbaenim as her dancing partner…Seeing him improving a lot lately, I bet he will do better job this time. Can’t wait to see it!

Thehun_TheMaknae : Yeah right, whatever… *Sehun don’t actually listen to Chanyeol, He’s literally still feel mad to Luhan from last night call and off course try to not to talk about him at all today*

PCY_HappyVirus : Hey, what’s wrong? Why you seem not excited about it? Hey, Its your Luhan hyung after all okay.

Thehun_TheMaknae : What’s there to be excited? He just being Boa’s sunbaenim dance partner, not king of the world….

PCY_HappyVirus : Well well well…Looks who’s talking here? So you too have a problem with Luhan hyung… hahaha… yet still wanna in to my problem with Baekhyun. *He smirks*

Thehun_TheMaknae : Owh? So there’s indeed a problem between you two? You said you both were doing fine….hurm… *He smirks too*

*Both were silent for a while…..*

PCY_HappyVirus : Well I’m gonna head to the bathroom now….

*Sehun just nod and put on his earphone while try to sleep*

PCY_HappyVirus : Jeez, that was close…who knows HunHan having difficult times too? Hoho….

*Just when Chanyeol wanna open the bathroom door, the door opens itself…apparently Baekhyun just finished his business and just about to go out*

PCY_HappyVirus : Owh…its just you…you got me a bit surprised…

BaekkieTheGreat : What? Seeing me make you surprised? I don’t even know why people called you giant when you have such a small heart…

PCY_HappyVirus : That’s it! Come with me!

BaekkieTheGreat : Chan,,,….ermrgg…ughghhh…!

*Chanyeol grabs the shorter and closed his mouth to avoid him from making noises. Then he takes Baekhyun into the bathroom with him. The bathroom is already full loaded with both of them*

BaekkieTheGreat : Let me go Chanyeol! *Baekkie said while struggling to release himself from giant’s strong hold*

*He released Baekhyun and put his index finger at his mouth as silent sign*

PCY_HappyVirus : Shhhh! Shut up will you! Why you so scared of? Its not like I’m going to you or what…

BaekkieTheGreat : What are you think you doing? Drag me here again? I’m not comfortable! This placed is crowded with us!

PCY_HappyVirus : This will not take a long time…only couple of minutes…we have to talk…I’m feeling you being keeping distance from me…why Baek?

BaekkieTheGreat : Me? Keeping distance from you? I’m thinking you was the one who keeping yourself away from me…not even try to joke around with me like you always do…So why Chanyeol?

PCY_HappyVirus : Hah? Owh…I’m not expecting that kind of answer… Well I’m not try to keep myself away from you okay…Whenever I try to approach you, you always avoiding me…pretend busy, pretend to talk to other members…Don’t try to denied it Baek!

BaekkieTheGreat : No I’m not! I’m not pretending, Its true! I’m busy…we had a bunch of schedules okay…I have to practice new songs for our upcoming mini album…

PCY_HappyVirus : Okay okay…I try to understand that…I guess I just have this some kind of awkward feel whenever I try to talk or play with you…Ever since you said you were jealous seeing me in the mv…I have this uncomfortable feeling….

BaekkieTheGreat : See? I know it would hunt you down….That’s why sometimes you don’t have to know the truth…Look what happen to you now… Trapped by your own feel… Okey listen, forget about what I told you before… The jealousy thing? That time yeah….but not so much now… You my best friend… I don’t want those mere thing messes up our friendship…

*He said it so nicely….Its comfort Chanyeol’s feeling now…He just smile at the shorter*

PCY_HappyVirus : Really? Fiuhh… I feel so relieve…Please don’t runaway from me again…I’ve been so lonely lately…

BaekkieTheGreat : Noway…we have 12 members and you still lonely? and its you the one who keep having the negative thoughts. Glad to know you all okay…Now would you let me go? I can’t stand this place anymore…I can’t barely breathe in here…

*Baekhyun was about to open the bathroom door, when Chanyeol suddenly hugging him from behind…*

PCY_HappyVirus : Thank you so much for being so considerate Baek…you know how anxious I can be sometimes…even merely over this small thing…I miss you so much!!

*Baekhyun seems shock from the sudden back hug from Chanyeol, but he just silent because his missing the giant too…The hug stay for few more seconds until…*

*Knock! Knock! Knock!*

BaekkieTheGreat : Chanyeol, err…someone wants to use the bathroom…

PCY_HappyVirus : Owh yeah….we can continued do it at the hotel room right? Hehe… *He released the shorter…and Baekhyun was about to pound the taller,*

PCY_HappyVirus : Hey, people want to use this bathroom, lets go out now! *Opens the door…*

yKai : Wow! BaekYeol? In the bathroom hah? Bravo! Bravo!

BaekkieTheGreat : Shut up Jongin! we were doing nothing in there… *Moves back to his seat*

PCY_HappyVirus : Yeah…we’re doing nothing! *He said while winked at the younger*

yKai : Hahaha…Good job hyung… *Winked back and proceed to do his business*

*Meanwhile…*

BaekkieTheGreat : Sehunnie? Sehun ar…. *Maknae apparently was in his deep sleep*

Thehun_TheMaknae : Erm….hyung…what? *Mumbling…*

BaekkieTheGreat : Mianhae maknae ar…I’m afraid I want to sit at my original placed back…I’m so sorry okay… *Making his puppy eyes…almost pleading*

Thehun_TheMaknae : Hah? Hyung! You too much! You think I’m some kind of things you can push around here and there? Nope! Shiro…I don’t want to changed! Go sit at my placed… *He cross his hands and pout*

*Chanyeol just nod and told Baekhyun to just sit at Sehun placed. Baekhyun followed, but  a bit surprised when he look, Chanyeol was sit beside him*

BaekkieTheGreat : But Chanyeol ar, that is Jongin’s seat…

PCY_HappyVirus : Its okay….I got it….You don’t have to worried…

BaekkieTheGreat : Arr? Okay then….

*But Chanyeol  doesn’t have to do anything because by the time Jongin’s come back, he just go straight and sit on Chanyeol’s placed*

*Later, Jongin’s show thumbs up sign to Chanyeol, telling him that he’s understand the situation*

*Both Chanyeol and Baekhyun just grinning at the back seat*