Chap 11 : Chen's lil Secret

The story of 12 boys

[ChenChen,ManagerHyung,The_Baozi]

*Chen when out from his own room. He later went to the kitchen and cleans up the spilled water. After that he just sat on the chair at dining table. He thinks, he should let Kyungsoo and Jongin’s alone for tonight. When Chen was about to land his head on the dining table, his phone vibrated. It is an incoming message*

ManagerHyung : “Jongdae? Are you there? You not sleep yet?”

ChenChen : “Owh hyung, yeah… I’m not. But I was about to, then you send me the text message”

ManagerHyung : “Owh sorry, I just wanna tell you I already gave the package to him”

ChenChen : “Really? Thank you hyung. ^_^”

ManagerHyung : “Yeah, I can’t do anything since you already begging me to do it. Its already second time you ask me for it. Please, I have another job to do too Jongdae ar”

ChenChen : “Thank you so much hyung, its actually the third time. I gave it to him myself for the second package, Off course by using your name as an excuse.hehehe.”

ManagerHyung : “What? Yaaa…why don’t you just confess already that you like him? Don’t make other people involved in your love business.”

ChenChen : “Hahaha..I don’t know hyung. I’m not sure…yet”

ManagerHyung : “Then why the hell you give him all the baozi’s?”

ChenChen : “Well he told me…not really he personally told me…He did told us (EXO M) that he wants to eat baozi. He haven’t taste it since he work out and loss much of weight”

ChenChen : “So I was thought, why don’t I just gave it to him? That’s all hyung”

ManagerHyung : “I understand that, but why have to be so secret? Can you just gave it to him face to face? Be a man! “

ChenChen : “Hyung! Then he will feel weird and think I’m not being me. I’m not that kind to our member, he probably think I like him”

ManagerHyung : “But you are. You like him. You just don’t realize it.”

ChenChen : “I don’t know hyung, I’m confused of what I feel now. I gave him the baozi to make him happy. Like a caring friend. It is okay right hyung?

ManagerHyung : “ I don’t know Jongdae, Its your own feeling. You have to deal with it okay.”

ChenChen : “Okay hyung. And thank you so much for your help.”

ManagerHyung : “Its okay, now go to sleep. Good night Jongdae ar”

*Chen just looking blankly at his screen phone. He sighed”

*Suddenly….*

The_Baozi : What are you doing Jongdae?

*Chen taken aback and look a bit shock*

ChenChen :  Owh, nothing…nothing…I was just texting to my friend…

The_Baozi : Okay then, you wanna eat baozi? Somebody gave it to me just now…

ChenChen : Baozi? Hey its your favourite! You should eat that...

The_Baozi : I am going to eat it. I was just asking you to eat with me. Here…take it…

*Xiumin give the box filled with baozi to him. Chen noticed some of it had already being eaten. Chen can’t help but smile at the sight*

The_Baozi : Why you smiling? Is it funny?

ChenChen : No no…It looks delicious. *He takes one and eats*

*Chen find its funny that he have to eat his own present to stay clear Xiumin*

*While they were eating the steam bun in the dining room…*

The_Baozi : Luhan and Sehun said I have secret admirer.

*pppppfffffuuuuhhh!!!**

*Chen’s spilled out the steam bun from his mouth* *Xiumin look shock at Chen’s reaction*

The_Baozi : What’s wrong with you?

ChenChen : WHAT? I mean wow! Do you know who is it? Your secret admirer?

The_Baozi : No. Not yet. But Luhan and Sehunnie have someone in their head. Which I thought its kind a ridiculous. There’s no way that person is my secret admirer.

ChenChen : Really? Who? *Chen try to avoid Xiumin’s gaze, While Xiumin are getting closer and closer to him*

*Chen’s heart are beating rapidly*

The_Baozi :  They think the person is…..

*CLACCKK!!!!*

*The entrance door open, looks like the rest of the member has return back to the dorm. Xiumin smile to him and retreat back*

The_Baozi : We’ll continue later… Good night Jongdae ar.. ^_^

ChenChen : Arr?.... ar…Good night hyung… *In a daze*