Chap 5 : ing Kiss? the aftermath~^^

The story of 12 boys

 [PCY_HappyVirus,The_Baozi,BaekkieTheGreat,Thehun_TheMaknae,KrisWu,PandaLoveGucci,ChenChen,yKai,DO_Dyo,Lulu90]

The boys already finish up all their schedules for today, so they were free to do anything by their own. Among all of them, Chanyeol decide to surf internet. So there he was browsing some videos at Youtube until he grasp and taken aback by this one cuts from exo’s recent variety show.It’s called China Big Love Concert were EXO being invited as the guest for the show. Its been almost 3 months since they record the show and they never get to watch it on tv nor internet. Basically they all almost forget the show since they were too busy.

PCY_HappyVirus : OMG ! I almost forgot about this scene. Sehunnie and Yixing hyung kiss !!! Kyaa ! hahahahahaaha… *Chanyeol laugh so loud, everybody in the dorm could hear his laughing with that deep voice*

The_Baozi : PARK CHANYEOL!  could you please shut up !! your voice could incur an earthquake ! *Xiumin screaming from the kitchen*

*Sehun and Baekhyun enter the room curiously*

BaekkieTheGreat : Woahhh !! wow wow wow Sehunnie, I never realized you such a good kisser? Hehe…you could teach me how to do it.. *he said it  to tease the maknae*

TheHun_TheMaknae : Damn,.. I almost forgot about this show and the game. Chanyeol hyung, do you really have to watch it? Its not a kiss anyway…It just look like I and Yixing hyung kiss but its not !

PCY_HappyVirus : I’m actually was the midst of browsing our video in youtube, suddenly this video got my attention, would you look at that, its already passed over 300 000++ views ! For god sake, fans really like it !

Thehun_TheMaknae :  ……… Its not like it’s a kiss, I’m just eat the damn pepero stick..  *making a blank face*

*Kris enter the room*

KrisWu : Hahaha,..I remember this scene, you guys supposed to eat pepero stick together and leave it less than 2 cm right? It bring such havoc to the audience. *smirking*

PCY_HappyVirus : So how is it taste sehunnie? Where is Yixing hyung? He should watch it too. *Yixing actually has already fell asleep in his room*

*Baekhyun smack Chanyeol’s arm*

PCY_HappyVirus : Ouchh !! What is that for? Or do you want to do it too baekkie ? with me? hehe…  if you want it so bad, I can give you a chance….

BaekkieTheGreat : Owh just shut up Park Chanyeol, you and your dirty mind. Urghhh..

PandaLoveGucci :  HYUNG !!! AARHHHHHHHHHH!! KRIS HYUNG!!!! Palli come here !! I’m scared !!! There’s a ghost in this bathroom ! KRIS HYUNG!! AHHHHHHH!! *Tao screaming like hell from the bathroom*

*Everybody burst out laughing out hard*

KrisWu : What the… Omg, I don’t know what to do with that panda… always give me stress! *he went out the room to go look for Tao*

*Just then, Chen abruptly dash in to the room while laughing out loud*

BaekkieTheGreat :  I think I know who make Tao scream like crazy just now. *glare to Chen*

ChenChen : HHAAHHAHHAHAA!! … OMG!!! I’m never get tired pulling prank to that panda… HAHAHAHAHA !! Fuhhhh,…let me calm myself first….breath in…breath out… fuuhhhhh.. now what we have here? Why everyone  gathering here?

PCY_HappyVirus : Just look at this… *replaying  the clips for Nth time*

Thehun_TheMaknae : Owh please, would you just stop showing it to people hyung? I don’t know why the game bring such a big deal. -.-

ChenChen : Woaaahhhh Sehun ar ! Its like you were eating Yixing’s lip rather than the pepero stick. Hahaha…How is it feel? Kissing Lay hyung? Masshisseoyo? Hahahahaha…

*Baekhyun & Chanyeol burst out laughing*

*Sehun can’t help just frowning back to them*

*Jongin & Kyungsoo enter the room*

DO_Dyo : Why so noisy here? Owh yeah, guys, if you guys a bit hungry, Minseokie hyung made caramel candy just now…help yourselves up, its in the kitchen.

yKai : Well well well what do we have here? *after watching the clip,he show zero expression and just said,* Owh this, I remembered, the punishment game…So? Don’t you guys know this game is very popular nowadays at our country too? Especially, in a variety show. So what’s the big deal? Me and Kyungsoo have done it several times before…

PCY_HappyVirus/BaekkieTheGreat/ChenChen/Thehun_TheMaknae : WHAT ?!!!!! OMG !!

*Then others were making noises, because they ask Jongin too many questions like a bulldozer*

DO_Dyo : KIM JONGIN!!! *while smack his back roughly*  You promise you won’t tell anybody !!! I swear I will kill you !!!

*Kyungsoo left the room hurriedly while cover his blushing face*

yKai : Opps !! I did it again… Sorry guys, baby’s already mad. I’ve have to get back to him or else someone will suffered from hunger tomorrow. Owh Sehun ar, nice one! *give thumbs up*

Thehun_TheMaknae : I can’t believe that kai,..how can he just…. *eyes fixed at the door when Luhan comes to the room*

Luhan90 : hey what’s up guys? What you guys doing here? There you are Sehunnie, hyung have something to tell…. *while watching the clip at the same time*

*Yeah, Its Chen who keeps replaying the clip now*

Thehun_TheMaknae : Nae hyung, what are the things you want to talk? *try to cover the screen but its too late*

*Luhan just staring blankly at the Channie’s laptop screen*

Thehun_TheMaknae : Hyung ? HYUNG !!

Luhan90 :  Owh…yeah, you know what, just forget it. Suddenly I have things to do. *he left the room with cold face*

*Baekhyun, Chanyeol and Chen just witness the scene silently*

*Sehun face showed what he feels now, the sudden heart thumping, the guilty feel that all piled to his heart*

BaekkieTheGreat : Maknae ar, I think you should go to Luhan hyung. He doesn’t look good just now.

PCY_HappyVirus : Yes indeed.

*Sehun nod, and with the heavy footstep, he walk out to the door*

PCY_HappyVirus : Stop watching it Jongdae ! Move over, I want to close it now, I want to sleep. Just go back to your room.

ChenChen : Erghhh… Fine…I better eat that candy Minseokie hyung made just now…nyummy2.. ^_^

BaekkieTheGreat : And please close the door too, thank you very much. *Baekhyun said, he’s already squirming in his blanket. Get ready to sleep*

*Chen left the room with the loud thump from the door shuts*

PCY_HappyVirus : Wow,..too many happens in just one night hah? What do you think Baekkie,. If you were at Yixing’s place, who would you pick to eat the pepero stick  with you?

BaekkieTheGreat : Off course not you. You the last one I pick. So don’t get any hopes. Now please turn off the light. I wanna sleep now.

PCY_HappyVirus : Eaa…. Why do you always play hard to get? Fine… goodnight baekkie.. *turn off the light at the same time*

BaekkieTheGreat : Goodnight…. My baby giant  >.<

 

A/N : Yeay!! another chap being uploaded !! So, 2 chaps for today.. Gosh, this chap a bit drain my brain.. >.< *shaking my head*... I don't know if the story goes well to you guys. Maybe its kinda crappy, but I try hard as much as I can to be fluffy and funny at the same time.. well, there you are...had fun k..and please do keep support me..

Owh one more thing, as I uploaded the chap, you guys must be alert that this story, its not some kind continuous or related chap..Meaning, each chap will bring you a different story that has nothing to do with the previous chap.Unless if I've told you in advance *if there is the continuous chap*

So for the next chap, yeah..."maybe" had some kind of related to this chap...I had the story linger in my mind now but still need to polish it.. thank you for reading my story and hope u guys had fun with it.. ^_^