Chap 19 : Breakfast is ready!

The story of 12 boys

[DO_Dyo,The_Baozi,KrisWu,PandaLoveGucci,yKai]

*Its already weekend…the boys didn’t have any schedule at the morning…They only had CF shooting for Nature Republic at the evening*

*Kyungsoo wakes up early that morning, other roommates still in dreamland. He looks at his phone’s clock-7.25a.m. He yawns and stretches a little to loosen up his limb. Then he grab towel to go shower*

*He reach at the bathroom, but its lock…he knock on the door..Knock! Knock! Knock!*

DO_Dyo : Whose in there? Minseok hyung is that you? *He randomly guess because Xiumin always the first one to wake among other member*

The_Baozi : Yeah…you wanna take a shower too Kyungsoo? But I just got in here…Or if you don’t mind, you can shower with me…

*Not that he don’t want to, but he’s not in the mood to shower together with other people that morning. He just want some time alone*

DO_Dyo : Nope thank you hyung…I guess I have to shower at the other bathroom…

The_Baozi : Arasso….

*With a heavy step…he walks to the other bathroom near Suho’s hyung room…But again…he look frustrated, those bathroom are occupied too*

*Knock! Knock! Knock!*

DO_Dyo : Whose in there?

KrisWu : Its me and Tao here….You wanna shower too?

PandaLoveGucci : Hyung lets shower together! We still get some space here!

*Kyungsoo grins and shakes his head*

DO_Dyo : Owh…Are you guys shower together?

KrisWu : Hell no! I’m just washing my face and brush my teeth…Its just Tao who shower in here…But we don’t mind if you wanna join us…

DO_Dyo : No no no…Its okay Kris hyung…I think I just wait…

*Kyungsoo goes back to his room*

*He saw Luhan and Sehun still in deep sleep. The maknae sleep only with his boxer on. He smiles like father’s smile at the youngest. Sehun left his clothes scatter on his bed and some on the floor. Kyungsoo which can’t stay at the sight, tidy up the mess and put the dirty clothes into the laundry’s bin*

*Knock! Knock! Knock!...Xiumin open the door looking all freshen up*

The_Baozi : I already finish…you better go shower before other member enter the bathroom.

DO_Dyo :Owh okay hyung…Thank you…

*And then he goes to bathroom and take a shower*

*Kyungsoo actually thinks to make a breakfast for the rest of member that morning. While he gets himself ready after shower, he thinks of the menu for the breakfast*

DO_Dyo : What should I make for them? Kimchi fried rice with egg? Toast bread with jam and butter? Hurm…

*He walks towards kitchen and start rummaging something to search for ingredients for his food. After about 15 minutes later, a big plate of kimchi fried rice already done and ready to serve. He cracks some eggs and mix it up to make an omelet. As he was about to cut the onions for the omelet ingredient, he felt something…or someone behind him…*

*Its Jongin, he surprised Kyungsoo with a sweet back hug…*

yKai : Good morning baby… *He slowly whispered to Kyungsoo’s ear*

*Kyungsoo got shivered up and almost drops his knife*

DO_Dyo : Good morning Jongin…Yaaa…what’s up with the sweet talk all of sudden? Did you just wake up? I can barely smell your saliva from here.

yKai : Really? Haha…Yes, I just wake up because of the delicious smell that comes from here. What is it your make hyung?

DO_Dyo : I make kimchi fried rice….and now I was about to make an omelet but got interrupt by your sudden move…Will you let go the hug now?

yKai : Owh…hehe…I’m sorry…I just can’t resist to hug you hyung…you so cute and squishy…Now can I help you with something?

DO_Dyo : No no no! I don’t want you ruin my food here. You just go wash yourself now or no breakfast to you… *He continues prepared for the omelet*

yKai : Aaaaahh…shiro… I don’t want to…I wanna help you here… *acting aegyo all of sudden*

*Kyungsoo almost gave in but he try to stay firm*

DO_Dyo : No, you think you can break me with your aegyo? Now go wash yourself or at least brush your teeth before breakfast. If you want to help me so much, go wake up the other members. Tell them to get ready for breakfast.

*But Jongin just sat there while watching intently how Kyungsoo preparing for the breakfast, clearly didn’t pay attention of what the older said*

DO_Dyo : *TTAK! Kyungsoo hit the cutting board with the knife he hold, and stare to the youngest* Yaaa!

yKai : *He snapped* OMG! Are you crazy hyung?

DO_Dyo : Aren’t you listening to me? What did I just said to you just now?

yKai : Arrr? Erm….erm…you told me to wash myself and get ready for the meal...hehe…

DO_Dyo : No baby, Its not just that…I was told you to wake up other members and tell them to get ready for breakfast. Now go!

yKai : Owh…arasso… *he pout and obey his hyung’s order*

DO_Dyo : Owh, Jongin ar…tell them if they were late there’s no breakfast left for them. I won’t save up for anyone! *He said while put the mixed eggs in the fry pan*

yKai : Nae hyung! *He wink at the older*