Chap 24 : Push and Pull

The story of 12 boys

[The_Baozi,BaekkieTheGreat,yKai,DO_Dyo,Thehun_TheMaknae,Lulu90]

*SM Town Beijing was just finished and it was such a great success, many fans from each side of world came to enjoy the concert and support their favorite artists. After finish the concerts EXO OT12 back to their hotel room*

*In Xiumin and Baekhyun’s room*

*Baekhyun was getting ready as he wanna go somewhere, he put on mafla around his neck and wear his favourite red cap*

The_Baozi : Did you wanna sneak out again Baek? Gosh…aren’t you feeling tired at all after concert?

BaekkieTheGreat : Owh…hehe…I’m not going anywhere, just wanna hanging out at Chanyeol’s room. Hyung…I’m not so sure if I will be back or not tonight okay…Don’t wait for me… ^_^

The_Baozi : Well why I’m not surprised? Owh mannn….I’m sleeping alone again tonight…. Owh fine…

*Ding Dong! Ding Dong! Ding Dong!* *Someone rang their door room*

BaekkieTheGreat : I’ll get that while I let myself out….Hyung, make sure take a rest and sleep early tonight okay…

The_Baozi : Arasso… Don’t be so naughty okay…

BaekkieTheGreat : Hahaha…We’ll see about that… *Opens the door…and was taken aback…*

yKai : Hey…did you wanna sneak out again with Chanyeol hyung, hah Baekhyun hyung?

DO_Dyo : Where are you going? We just about to hanging out with you and Minseok hyung…

BaekkieTheGreat : I’m not going anywhere….Just wanna hang out at Chanyeol’s room, Minseokie hyung is here by the way… Minseok hyung! This KaiSoo want to see you… Bye guys…

yKai : Bye hyung…had fun k… *He winked at the older*

The_Baozi : Hey there KaiSoo…come on in….What make you guys here?

DO_Dyo : Nothing…we were just bored, plus we just wanna check on you, to make sure you just alright…you had a lil accident earlier at  the airport right?

The_Baozi : Owh, that…yeah… nothing much actually… I just got some bruises on my head… That’s all…

yKai : Hyung kwenchana? Are you okay? We’ve heard about it, and a bit surprised how come you can still perform with us? Didn’t it hurt? Didn’t it affect your focus at all?

The_Baozi : It hurt at first… But its okay by the time I got treated…. I still can perform…we did a great job didn’t we?

DO_Dyo : Thank god you okay….Seriously hyung…You should really be careful next time…

yKai : How did the accident happen actually? I’ve ask manager but he didn’t explain it thoroughly…he just said you fell at the airport…

DO_Dyo : Yeah..Jongin’s right, I’m curious too hyung…

The_Baozi : Its long story actually… You guys didn’t have to know…

yKai : Arrrr… please tell us hyung… We wanna know… pleaseeeee…we really care about you! *Kai with his aegyo…almost pleading…*

The_Baozi : Eurghh…Stop it Jongin…Seriously your aegyo? Not work on me…But if you guys insist…huhu… I will tell it, but on one condition…go find a knife or what so ever that can peel this thing… Manager hyung gave this *A full basket of fruits* to me after the concert… Apparently those accident things had been noticed by our fans and my fanbase give this to me… So, suddenly I feel want to eat this fruit…

DO_Dyo : Wow… That’s really pretty huge basket! And so many kinds of fruits too… Well what are you waiting for Jongin? Go find the knife! I think our stylists noona must have it with them…

yKai : Hah? Hah? Me? Er….Hyung, I thought you wanna know the story too…so why don’t you go find it instead of me?

DO_Dyo : Eh? Why me? Its you the one who ask it first…So its better you go…

The_Baozi : Arr cinca….why don’t both of you go? Easy right? The soon you two go the better…palli, Its already late night….

*Ding Dong! Ding Dong! Ding Dong! Ding Dong! Ding Dong!

*Knock! Knock! Knock!*

*There’s sound of doorbell followed by knocking sound at Xiumin’s room. Whoever the person is, clearly he’s in a hurry and wants to get in as soon as possible*

The_Baozi : What the….who the hell knock on the door like crazy? Gosh….Wait the minute!!! I’m coming!

DO_Dyo : Opps…You just wait here….Come on Jongin… Minseokie hyung was right….Better be both of us find it together…Palli… *He grab Jongin’s hand and drag him to the door…which apparently still non-stop from being rang*

yKai : Arrr….nae hyung… If I’m with you than its all okay…. Hehe…

*Kyungsoo open the door…and one tall figure *about Jongin’s height* dash in and seems desperately try find placed to hide in that room….*

yKai : What the… Sehunnie? Is that you?

*But Kyungsoo just pull his hand and drag him out of the room together with him*

*Meanwhile….in the room*

The_Baozi : Sehunnie? What are you tried to do?

Thehun_TheMaknae : Minseok hyung? This is your room? I thought this is Baekhyun’s hyung room…

The_Baozi : Well yeah….Baekhyun and I share the room together…. But he’s not here…

Thehun_TheMaknae : Owh I see…Arasso… Well I will be here for very short time…I just wanna hide here for a moment….

*Sehun talk as he goes roaming around Xiumin’s room… After a while, he decides to hide in the bathroom…but before he close the door….*

Thehun_TheMaknae : Hyung, If anyone seeking for me, tell them I’m not here okay? Please…  *Closed the bathroom door*

The_Baozi : But why???

*Sehun already in the bathroom and totally pretend dead inside*

*Ding Dong! Ding Dong! Ding Dong!....His door rang again*

*As he opens the door…*

Lulu90 : Owh Minseokie, did Sehun come here? *He said it while panting…clearly he had running around here and there looking for the maknae*

The_Baozi : Lulu? You looking for Sehun? *Now he fully understand the whole situation*

Lulu90 : Yeah…I’ve been try to find him in each of our members room…but he’s not there… Your room is the last one…and he still not here? He’s not even tried to come here? Are you sure?

The_Baozi : Well….no….he’s not here… maybe he’s in manager hyung room? Why you looking for him anyway?

Lulu90 : Are you kidding me? We haven’t been talking since we meet. He’s avoiding me! He’s not even looking or took a glance at me while we performed… Jeez…I’m so worried to death now…

The_Baozi : Really? You guys still didn’t work it out yet? That’s sounded pretty serious now…

Lulu90 : I know right? Huhu…He such a baby…I’m too tired now… well, see you later … *He showed a very obvious disappointed face…*

*After Luhan takes about 5steps away….*

The_Baozi : Luhan! Hey…comeback here… *Waits for Luhan to face him back*

Lulu90 : What? I really don’t have time now Minseokie… I have to find him soon…

The_Baozi : He’s in here….He’s in my room… in the bathroom actually… But I don’t think he wanna meet or talk to you…

Lulu90 : What? *He dash in the room and knocking the bathroom door*

*DUM! DUM! DUM!*

Lulu90 : Sehun ar! I know you in there! Palli get out! Hyung need to talk to you!

*DUM! DUM! DUM!*


Lulu90 : Sehun ar! Please baby…I’m sorry ! I’m so sorry! Just come out now…

*No answer from the inside...*

*DUM! DUM! DUM!*

Lulu90 : Sehunnie! Please….I’m too tired now… Let’s just stop… Don’t you feel pity at me? I feel so stress! Anxious ! and so lonely!.... *Still knocking the door* I’m doing this because I’m freaking miss you !! Please…talk to me… Sehun ar….please…hyung is too tired now…

*Xiumin stopped Luhan from continue knocking the door…He just shaking his head and talk…in slow tone…*

The_Baozi : Just stop….you already tired…look at your faced…you look so pale…Just go back to your room and take a good rest… I will talk to him…

Lulu90 : But…this is something that I must solved by myself…

The_Baozi : Don’t be so stubborn….just go back and sleep now…. If you do care about me…please do as what I’ve told you…I can’t bare to seeing you like this… Leave it to me okay…after all, I also be apart in this issue…

*Luhan just nod and leave the room quietly….but before he step out the room…he gave a sudden hug to Xiumin…*

Lulu90 : Please Minseok…I’m so miss him… I feel so lonely without him…

*Xiumin hug him and pats his back…He just nod*

The_Baozi : I know… But I’m more concern about you now… Go back and sleep well okay..

*Luhan let out the hug and goes back to his room with a heavy steps*

*Xiumin just watched his best friend walk away….and he let out a big sigh*

The_Baozi : That maknae really too much now! Just wait…

 

A/N : Annyeong fellow readers...sorry for the late update.... As ChanBaek already reconciles themselves...Its time for HunHan love spat...I wanna stress out here...that I'm not going to write a very serious love story for each of the otp...They indeed have a feeling for each other, but I try to not making them being so gay... and please...don't hope for any from me okay...I'm not really good to write them...*Mian2*...but I try to be very fluffy and romantic when I write the story...and yes....this story will be continued in the next chap... please anticipate...and keep supporting me...^_^  XOXO

Owh...as I wrote the stories so far...I would love to hear all the comments...whether I'm doing bad or good... Any feedbacks will help me to improved better...  :D