Chap 10 : Poor Jongin :(

The story of 12 boys

[DO_Dyo,yKai,ChenChen]

*Kyungsoo were just finish put in his clothes into washing machine…After pressing a few buttons, he goes to the toilet  for number 1*

*A few minutes later he goes out to kitchen and look incredibly shock*

DO_Dyo : OMG! Jongin ar ! *He said almost screamed*

*Jongin  fainted on the floor and didn’t budge at all*

*Kyungsoo can guest what actually happen, Jongin try to open the refrigerator to take out a bottle of water and try to pour it to the cup. Because he saw water spilled on the floor and the cup were still on Jongin’s hold*

DO_Dyo : Jongin !! Jongin !! Wake up ! Hey don’t make me scared ! Wake up !! *He said while put on Jongin’s head on his lap and tap on his face gently* Wake up Jongin !! Man, you burning up !! Wake up Jongin !

*After a few sec*

yKai : Errmmm… I wanna drink… I’m thirsty…I’m…mmm…

DO_Dyo : Why you didn’t tell me you sick ? Gosh, I almost got heart attack. C’mon, let’s go back to your room. I’ll bring water after that. You must lie on your bed now.

yKai : I’m sorry…. Kkkyungsoo..

DO_Dyo : What are you sorry for? For making me worried?  Yeah, you should be!

*He said while put on Jongin’s left arm to his back and try to get him up. It’s a bit hard since Jongin is taller than him and Kyungsoo have to support’s Jongin’s weight too but he try…step by step…and suddenly…*

ChenChen : What happen to him? Jongin ar!  Jongin? Let me help you Kyungsoo…

DO_Dyo : Its okay Jongdae, I can handle this. Jongin faint earlier and apparently he has a fever. Could you please clean up the mess in the kitchen? Jongin’s spilled a water while try to get a drink.

ChenChen : Owh… Are you sure Kyungsoo? You seems can’t get a hold of him any longer…

DO_Dyo : Yyeahh ssurree…*he said in stutter*

ChenChen : Owh don’t be silly. Don’t try to be strong here…

*Without Kyungsoo’s consent, Jongdae takes Jongin’s right arm and put on his back. Then they walked him slowly to his room*

*After they put Jongin on bed,..*

ChenChen : Where you think you going?

DO_Dyo : Jongin wants a drink. *Chen stopped him*

ChenChen : No, I’ll bring the drink to him. You just stayed here and take care of him.

DO_Dyo : Owh…okay, thank you Jongdae.

*Chen’s nod and went out the room, a few minutes later he comeback with a glass of water*

ChenChen : I’ll leave you guys two alone now. Plus I still have to clean up the mess your boyfriend’s made.

DO_Dyo : He’s not my boyfriend. He just my best friend, he’s your best friend too.

ChenChen : Off course… *He said while grinning to him*

*Chen then went out for the seconde time* *

*Kyungsoo gives a drink to Jongin…Then he placed his back hand to Jongin’s forehead, he sighed…its indeed a fever. Maybe not a high fever but still,..and Jongin’s look very pale*

*Kyungsoo was just about to go out to take some cold water and medicine in the kitchen, but he felt something hold on his hand*

yKai : Don’t leave…please…Stay with me Kyungsoo… *Jongin’s said slowly*

DO_Dyo : Hey…don’t speak…just sleep okay,..I’m not going anywhere…I just want to go out for a moment…I will comeback shortly…

*Jongin’s just silent but he still hold Kyungsoo’s hand tightly, Kyungsoo feel guilty…he doesn’t want to leave too, but he must…for Jongin’s sake…He unwillingly untie the hold and leave the room*

*In about 5 minutes, he managed to take a bowl of cold water and medicine then hurriedly go back to Jongin’s room*

DO_Dyo : Jongin? *While touching Jongin’s head*

yKai : …….Erm… *his eyes still closed*

DO_Dyo : Eat this… It’s a fever and antibiotic pills, after that you continued sleep okay. *Jongin just slowly nods. Kyungsoo feed him the medicine and then give him the glass of water*

*Kyungsoo opened Jongin’s drawer, rummaging something…after a while he takes out a small towel and rearranged back the drawer. Then he wet the towel with the cold water and put it on Jongin’s forehead*

DO_Dyo : Why you didn’t tell me you were sick? *He’s not expecting the answer…but…*

yKai : I don’t noticed it too. First I just feel headache. So I thought if I take asleep, it will be okay. I didn’t expect it’s getting worst.

DO_Dyo : You should told me even if you feel headache earlier. So I can…

yKai : So you can what? Being such omma all of sudden? I’m not a kid Kyungsoo hyung...

DO_Dyo : Can you let me finish? *He almost want to hit Jongin, but Jongin quickly hold his hand,…and grab it tightly*

yKai : You wanna hit sick people? How dare you.

DO_Dyo : Well you just don’t act like one now… Look at you…all pale…Thank god we don’t have schedule tomorrow. I forbid you going anywhere tomorrow.

yKai : Hahahaha… you forbid me? I’m so scared. *Jongin smile in weak*

DO_Dyo : Don’t try to push me Jongin. And please stop talking… Just relax and sleep okay.

yKai : Okay hyung…You looks so cute when you mad. Hahahaha…

DO_Dyo : If you still talking, then I will leave….

yKai : Okay okay…Man, you really know how to threat me. *sigh* Just one last request…Can you sing a song to me? So I can fell asleep quickly? Nae?

*Jongin said almost pleading, Kyungsoo seems kind a hard to resist it…because he felt Jongin’s deserved  his attention too, specially right now*

DO_Dyo : Fine…I’m doing this just because you were sick.

yKai : Owh…How I wish I could fall sick everyday if I know I will be treated like this… ^_^

*Kyungsoo glare to him….Jongin mouthing “I’m sorry”…then he started to sing…*

 

Deoneun mangseoriji ma jebal nae simjangeul geodueo ga

 Geurae nalkaroulsurok joha dalbit jochado nuneul gameun bam

 Na anin dareun namjayeotdamyeon huigeuk anui han gujeorieotdeoramyeon

 Neoui geu saranggwa bakkun sangcheo modu taewobeoryeo

 

Baby don’t cry tonight eodumi geochigo namyeon

 Baby don’t cry tonight eobseotdeon iri doel geoya

 Mulgeopumi doeneun geoseun nega aniya kkeutnae mollaya haetdeon

 So baby don’t cry cry nae sarangi neol jikil teni….

 

*After a while…Jongin finally fall asleep with his hand still hold Kyungsoo’s hand tightly*

*Kyungsoo didn’t want to leave him alone too since Chen and Suho still didn’t return to the room. So he just decides to sleep beside Jongin. He rest up his head on Jongin’s bed and close his eyes, their hands still intertwined each other*

DO_Dyo : Good night Jongin. Please don’t fall sick again.