Chap 25 : HunHan owh HunHan !!

The story of 12 boys

[The_Baozi, Thehun_TheMaknae, Lulu90]

*Meanwhile in the bathroom…Sehun just sitting quietly  on the edge of the bath tub wondering whether Luhan already left or not. He’s actually listening to Luhan’s pleading, but he just can’t go out like that. He somehow feels bad from what he’s doing now, deep deep down he missing Luhan too much. But there’s something that stop him from give in to the older*

*While Sehun drowning in his own thought, someone knock on the bathroom’s door… He snap,*

*Knock! Knock! Knock!*

The_Baozi : Sehun ar, get out from there already! Luhan already left. Palli !! You not going to sleep there aren’t you?

*Crackkk…. As the sound of door being opened, Sehun get out from the bathroom looking blank*

The_Baozi : Yaaaa…. You come and seat here…. I have to talk to you… *pointing to a chair at his room*

*Sehun just stand still….obviously didn’t quiet listen of what Xiumin just said*

The_Baozi : YAAAA!! Aren’t you listening to me? Palli seat here!

*The youngest snapped at the sudden yell by Xiumin, then he finally moved and sit at the said placed*

Thehun_TheMaknae : Hyung…

The_Baozi : Owh now you wanna talk?

Thehun_TheMaknae : Firstly, Its not what you think it is…

The_Baozi : What ? Don’t be ridiculous maknae ar, It is actually what I think it is… and you… even you are the youngest, it doesn’t mean you can just act like baby… please have a mercy to Luhan….Don’t you feel pity at him at all? He’s been running around here and there looking for you. He looked mess! Yet you were here, hiding from him. Seriously… pull yourself together, its your Luhan hyung! You guys are closed! Don’t tell me its all about those unnecessary jealousy things that make you become like this.

Thehun_TheMaknae : I know hyung… I do feel jealous the fact he go out with you. In fact, I always feel jealous whenever I see you around with him…being closed with him…. I just can’t deny my feels hyung… I hope you understand it.

The_Baozi : Yaaaa… Cinca… Don’t you know we indeed closed each other like a years ago? Furthermore,  we were both from EXO M and also at the same age. Off course Luhan and me are closed.

Thehun_TheMaknae : I know that hyung… I just told you I can’t deny my feeling seeing you two too closed each other… I can’t lie to myself and to you too. I’m sorry…I know I’m being so selfish and unreasonable. I did feel sorry to Luhan hyung. I wish I can turn back the time, but I don’t know how to solve this things. Help me hyung. *He’s literally pleading now*

The_Baozi : Okay okay. At least you feel sorry and realized what you were actually doing now. Just go apologized to him. I’m 100% sure he will accept it. After all he really miss you Sehun ar…

Thehun_TheMaknae : I don’t know hyung. I’m just too embarrassed to face him after what I did to him.

The_Baozi : Hey, be a man okay. Take the first step, this thing just make you growing up step ahead. Go after him. Palli, He’s your roommate right? Gosh I wonder how you interacting each other before this.

Thehun_TheMaknae : Well, We haven’t bump each other in our room yet. Because of me, keeps running around here and there…

The_Baozi : Owh dear god… just go back to your room please… I’m pretty sure he’s waiting for you now…

Thehun_TheMaknae : Arasso hyung. Pray for us okay… *He just about to stand and get out the room*

The_Baozi : Off course I will! Fighting okay! And for the last times…please don’t get jealous over us… we just best friend okay, nothing more than that.

Thehun_TheMaknae : *He just nod*… I know hyung… and thank you for everything tonight. Thank you for talking to me. Good night.

*He finally exits the room and headed to his room*

*On the way to go back to his room, he bumped to KaiSoo, apparently holding a knife? heading back to Xiumin room. They just exchanged glances because Sehun really don’t feel to talk to anyone right now*

*At HunHan’s room…Sehun enter, but no one there…He wander around his room, looking for Luhan*

Thehun_TheMaknae : Luhan hyung?

*Suddenly….TUPP!*

*All the lights turn off…. He shocked and try to finds his way to turn on the lights back until he feel something…*

*Something or someone back hugging him….*

*Sehun try to let go the sudden hug because he’s too shock and everything is in pitch black, he can’t see who hugging him…but the other is just as strong as him and hold on tight the hug…*

Lulu90 : Please….just stay like this….for a while…

Thehun_TheMaknae : Luhan hyung? Is that you?

Lulu90 : I’m so sorry Sehunnie, please don’t run away from me again….

Thehun_TheMaknae : Hyung…please…

*He tries to let go the hug despites Luhan strong hold…In the end…the older release the hug…*

*He turn on the lights and facing the older…while the other just turn his head down…*

Thehun_TheMaknae : Hyung, look at me… *he hold the older’s chin to make him facing the maknae’s face* Its me….I’m the one who should apologized to you. I’m sorry for making things more complicated. I’m not thinking straight, I just act what my heart tells me… You know why I become crazy like this right?

*Luhan however seems can’t hold anymore…He almost wanna cry now*

Thehun_TheMaknae : Hey….don’t be like this… Don’t give me that look… It hurts my heart more… I’m so sorry okay… *Finally, he hug the older….A very warm yet sweet hug…*

Thehun_TheMaknae : Gosh…. You don’t know how I miss you…how I miss this warm body…

Lulu90 : I miss you too Sehunnie…so damn much…

*They still continue hugging each other for a while…until Luhan suddenly break it out and said…*

Lulu90 : Hey, come on Sehunnie…follow me… Hyung got an awesome idea… *he said while snorting*

Thehun_TheMaknae : Where to? Now? But its almost midnight…its already 11.30pm!

Lulu90 : Don’t worry….Its just a close by our hotel…hyung know this placed too well and its still open now…

Thehun_TheMaknae : Seolma… Bubble Tea?

Lulu90 : *he grinned and just nod* Yeah….hehe…

Thehun_TheMaknae : But…but manager hyung will be mad if they know… We supposed to go to sleep now hyung….

Lulu90 : Hey, are you miss your manager more than me? Then go to their room now… *He pout*

Thehun_TheMaknae : Hahaha…Arasso arasso…aigoo how can I let you go again? *He grabs the older to his hold and gives a peck on Luhan lips…*

*Luhan just too shocked with the maknae’s sudden act…he too blushed to look into Sehun’s eyes*

Thehun_TheMaknae : Hahaha… You such a cutie pie hyung… I bet you miss that too right? *He grinned to the older*

Lulu90 : Stop teasing me…Come…we have to go now if we didn’t want to get caught… *He grab maknae’s hand and drag him out of their room.*

*Sehun just follow the older while smiling widely…he glad things get solved pretty well…and now he got secret date with his beloved Luhan…What more he can ask now…*

*At Xiumin’s room*

*Xiumin’s phone buzz in, as a sign for incoming message….he noticed and checks on it…*

Lulu90 : “Thank you Minseokie…for  whatever you did….just…thank you so much…. ^_^”

*Xiumin just smiles and reply back the message*

The_Baozi : “Your welcomed chingu... I’m glad things are working out well for both of you…Had fun on your date k… >.<”

Lulu90 : “How did you know we on a date right now?”

The_Baozi : “Yaaa….don’t ask more…focus your date! Hihi…”

Lulu90 : “Owh…arasso… :P”

 

A/N : Finally being able to publish this chap !! I'm sorry for making you guys wait... *If you guys indeed wait...huhu...* owh...cinca... I dont know if this chap is rather okay or not... I've kind have some blank moment to think how to solve this two love-bird love spat??? and yeah...this is the best I can think  of... I'm sorry if its not reach your satisfactory... New chap is next ! Please anticipate! Idk what is it yet, but maybe...maybe some of TaoRis moment? I said maybe...It depends to my mood to wrote too... XOXO >.<

p/s : Congratulations to my boys a.k.a EXO for winning 3 awards at Melon Music Awards !! *Throw confetties* ^_^