Chap 18 : The Truth is... - Part 3

The story of 12 boys

[PCY_HappyVirus,BaekkieTheGreat,The_Baozi]

*Chanyeol didn’t stay at the dorm yesterday, after finish all schedules he rushes to his family’s home. His mom called asking him to come home because of family’s matter*

*He still confused why Baekhyun would lie to him. This thing is just add up all the complicated things that going on with his best friend. He just shakes his head and watch the MV using Baekhyun’s laptop. As soon as he turn on the laptop, what makes him more shock is, he saw the MV’s already being downloaded and he can just click on it to view the mv*

*He watched the mv…he’s a bit surprised and awkward seeing himself acting in the mv. He didn’t feel weird when he act, but seeing his own self in the video make himself feels weird. How can he act as lover with that model he barely know?*

*The mv is about to end when the final scene appeared. Just when the scene Chanyeol give the ring and ended it with the final hug... a pretty long yet sweet hug…Baekhyun came in…he look at the screen, rolled his eyes and hurriedly look away pretend to do something else*

*But Chanyeol was too quick to noticed the sudden changed at the Baekhyun’s face…and seems kind a grasp what actually cause the whole mess up things*

PCY_Happy Virus : Baek, Why you lied to me? Why you said you haven’t watch the MV but you actually did?

*He talk as he approached the shorter…step by step…*

BaekkieTheGreat : What are you talking about? I didn’t watch it!

*Baekhyun move back as Chanyeol walk towards him…*

PCY_HappyVirus : Don’t lie Baek…I know the truth…Tao told me you already watched it..along with our members when I wasn't here last night. So why you didn’t tell me the truth? WHY? I know this is what all about right?

*Baekhyun already had his back on the wall, he can’t move anywhere because Chanyeol make it worse by put both of his hand on the wall, pinned the shorter so he can’t move anywhere*

BaekkieTheGreat : Chanyeol, I don’t understand what are you talking about…move away, I wanna go to sleep…

PCY_HappyVirus : I won’t budge unless you tell the truth! Now that you already watch the mv, how are you feel?

BaekkieTheGreat  : Arghhhhh…Cinca…you doing good…you such a great actor! Now would you let me go?

*Chanyeol moves his face closer to the shorter. While Baekhyun tries to look away, Chanyeol grab his chin to make him faced the giant* 

PCY_HappyVirus : I don’t wanna hear that, I wanna know your true feeling…deep in your heart…

*He gave in…he looks straightly to Chanyeol’s eyes and said…*

BaekkieTheGreat : Okay.. listen carefully…I’m gonna say this just one time…Don’t ever ask me again about it…*He takes a deep breath and let it out,..* I did lied to you, because I don’t wanna watch it with you…I’m jealous…get it?

*For second time Chanyeol looks blank as he look at Baekhyun…He shocked...*

*Suddenly…*

The_Baozi: What are you two doing?

*The both two snapped and look shocked…they just realized the door was not closed properly…again…*

PCY_HappyVirus : Arr…nothing hyung….Baekkie just got something in his eyes, I’m just helping him get rid of it… *he said while jumping on to his bed, pretend to sleep*

*Baekhyun look shocked and just couldn’t believe what Chanyeol just said… *

BaekkieTheGreat : Erk…nae hyung…I got some dust in my eyes…but its okey now…okay good night hyung…

*Xiumin throws a suspicious look to both of them*

The_Baozi : Yeah right….Like I believed that… Good night guys *He switch off the light*

 

A/N : Huhu...Short chap again...but finally be able to finish this mini series...hihi...I'm sorry too much ChanBaek lately....*Didn't I mention they are my 1st otp?* Okey...Its brand new stories for next chap... Please anticipated  it too....hint? maybe there's a lil bit of KaiSoo... ^_^

p/s  : Happy Birthday to uri Duizhang, Kris!! Kyaaa.... *Throw confetties* >.<