Chap 26 : Welcome home Giant!

The story of 12 boys

[PCY_HappyVirus,BaekkieTheGreat,ManagerHyung,KrisWu,MrsWu]

*Chanyeol just arrived at Incheon Airport from shooting Laws Of The Jungle at Guam… The manager already there to fetch him… Chanyeol looks rather good…nothing ever changed except he maybe seems a bit tired…probably due from long flight he just had*

*As usual many fans were there to not miss a chance seeing him and taking pictures of him…Chanyeol actually had already expected that… So he tries to be calm and smile all he can despite of all the tiredness. He reaches his phone and texted to someone…*

PCY_HappyVirus : “Hey Baek, guess what, I already arrived at Korea… :P”

BaekkieTheGreat : “Really? You already here? Wow…That’s so fast…”

PCY_HappyVirus : “What’s that supposed to mean? Aren’t you excited to see me?”

BaekkieTheGreat : “Haha…off course I am….I miss you giant!”

PCY_HappyVirus : “Yeah…That’s better…I miss you too…just wait a little more k, I will arrive soon…I’m on my way to reach the van…manager hyung already here to fetch me…^_^”

BaekkieTheGreat : “Okay…have a safe ride…I got a surprise for you soon..”

PCY_HappyVirus : “Really? What is it?”

BaekkieTheGreat : “Nope…I won’t tell you…just wait and see…:P”

*Chanyeol seems so excited all of sudden….he wondered what kind of surprised that Baekhyun could prepared for him…*

*As soon as they reach at the van, the manager put all his luggages at the back seat while Chanyeol still waving to the fans that came there for him…Manager tolf him to seat at the back, just when he closes the van door…*

BaekkieTheGreat : SURPRISED!!!!!! HAHAHAHAAHHA…. *Baekhyun suddenly emerge from back seat…obviously he just hide himself to give a surprised to giant…*

*Chanyeol almost bump his head at the van window because of too shock of what just happen*

PCY_HappyVirus : Yaaaa!!! This is your surprised? I almost have a heart attack you know! *He rubbed his chest*

BaekkieTheGreat : That’s why it was called a surprised! Hahaha… You got a shock right? Owh yeah!

PCY_HappyVirus : Well Its not funny Baek! I don’t like this kind of surprised…

BaekkieTheGreat : Owh please… don’t be such a baby now… Don’t you excited to see me?

PCY_HappyVirus : I was earlier….but not really now… *pretend to ignore the shorter*

BaekkieTheGreat : Owh Owh…So you wanna be sulky now? Okay…Fine…I guess come all the way here is my big mistake! BIG MISTAKE! *He tries to open the door to get out and sit at the front seat…*

*But Chanyeol was just a little faster than him….the giant grab Baekhyun’s slender hand to prevent him get out the back seat*

PCY_HappyVirus : Wait…I’m sorry…I just miss messing around with you Baek… now closed the door..

*Baekyun pout and at the end closed the door*

BaekkieTheGreat : Well you just can’t wait won’t you? We just meet and yet you still wanna pick on me…I don’t know how I can endure it all…

PCY_HappyVirus : Obviously, because you love me? Haha…right?

BaekkieTheGreat : Erghhh….just shut up giant. Come here… *He pull giant close to him and hug him*

PCY_HappyVirus : Wow….This is what I waiting for actually… not the surprised part thing…hehe…Damn I miss this tiny warm body…You just fine right while I’m not here?

BaekkieTheGreat : Yeah….I’m fine… I miss you too...I just like this moment…made myself feel so calm and rested…

PCY_HappyVirus : I know that….let’s just stay like this for a while okay….

*Suddenly….*

ManagerHyung : Ehem ehem…What are you two doing? Can’t you guys wait until we arrived at your dorm?

BaekkieTheGreat : Erm…nae…ar…Chanyeol, let go of me now… *He slowly said to the giant*

*But Chanyeol never let go the hug….Baekhyun have to push off himself from the giant’s hold…Finally they both just seat beside each other doing nothing… Things kind of awkward now because of their manager sudden’s interruption…*

*They already take off from the airport and now headed to the dorm*

ManagerHyung : Now you guys are so silent back there. That’s so unlikely happen here. C’mon, I know you guys well…You guys don’t have to hide anything…I already know it…just behave yourself…don’t get overboard okay…

*Both Chanyeol and Baekhyun just exchanged glanced each other wandering what are their manager talking about…later, they both just chuckled and laugh*

*Only after that both of them continued to chat like usual…so noisy and loudly…*

ManagerHyung : Owh, you guys remember tomorrow? What kind of day?

PCY_HappyVirus : I know hyung… Its Kris’s hyung birthday right? Why?

BaekkieTheGreat : Let’s go celebrate it hyung! Together with all the member! Owh we haven’t go out together for quiet of sometime. This will be the perfect time! You tell me that we didn’t have any schedule tomorrow right?

PCY_HappyVirus : Wow…Kris hyung will be so happy if he know we gonna celebrate his birthday together! Please hyung! Let’s go eat meat then!

ManagerHyung : Well, well well… you guys didn’t have anything else to think right? Its all about meat meat and meat! Arasso… I already discuss about it with the other manager…they already agreed too…plus you guys deserved it after working hard too much…

BaekkieTheGreat & PCY_HappyVirus : Yes! Assa !! *Both of them give high 5*

*As soon as they arrived at their dorm building,..manager hyung ask Baekhyun to help Chanyeol with his luggages. He seems to have some other business to do. But before that he let himself out first from the van to approaches to some kind of woman about his own height. That woman probably in her 40’s but she doesn’t seem aged at all. Baekhyun and Chanyeol just watching the scene while pack out all the luggages from the van*

BaekkieTheGreat : Who do you think she is Chanyeol ar?

PCY_HappyVirus : I’m not sure either Baek…But she seems familiar… I feel like I’ve seen her before…but I wonder where? Hurm…

*Meanwhile...the manager meet the said woman in front of the building…he first bow to the lady and greeting to her…Then he continues to chat with her…after a while he load out his hand phone and dialed someone*

*Baekhyun and Chanyeol continues chatting together, questioning themselves about the lady that been talking to their manager…*

ManagerHyung : Hello? Kris ar?

KrisWu : Hello…Nae hyung? What it is?

ManagerHyung : Can you come down for a moment? Meet me at the entrance door, ground floor okay… Someone wants to meet you.

KrisWu : Now? Who is it hyung?

ManagerHyung : Stop asking…just come down palli…okay? I’ll wait here…

KrisWu : Arasso hyung… I come down now…

*After a while….Kris already arrived at ground floor and found the manager with the lady…He seems shock…but then he smiled…*

KrisWu : Mum? What are you doing here? Why you didn’t called me you wanna come to Korea?

MrsWu : Hey baby…I’m just wanna give a surprised to you… Tomorrow is your birthday right? I actually come here with my friend…we have a trip together and will stay here for a few days…But I decided to spend my day today with you... I miss my son so much!

KrisWu : Wow… What a surprised you got me here… I miss you too mum…

*Kris can’t hide his happiness more…he just hug his mother so tightly…While Chanyeol and Baekhyun approached them...*

ManagerHyung : OMG! You guys still here? I thought you two already up there…What the hell you two doing again? *The manager gave them a suspicious look*

PCY_HappyVirus : We didn’t do anything hyung! We just do as you said earlier… pack out my stuff…and now we already want to go back to our dorm.

BaekkieTheGreat : Chanyeol is right hyung… We just take our time…that’s all…

KrisWu : Hey Chanyeol nice to see you back, safe and sound… Owh, This is my mum… *The lady just smile and wave to the two boys*

*Both Chanyeol and Baekhyun gave a big bow and greet her*

BaekkieTheGreat : Annyeonghaseyo ommonim, I’m EXO member, Byun Baekhyun.

PCY_HappyVirus : Annyeonghaseyo ommonim, I’m EXO member, Park Chanyeol.

*Kris mum greet them back and they all chatted for a while…later on the manager hyung gave a sign to BaekYeol to leave them (Kris and his mum together)…they understand, and wishing them two goodbye and to have a great moment together*

PCY_HappyVirus : I know I’ve seen her before….She is Kris’s hyung mother…. They look alike…

BaekkieTheGreat : She’s very nice…and tall too…She almost as tall as me…No wonder Kris hyung is so tall…

PCY_HappyVirus : That’s what we called like mother like son.. Its all because of the heritage…

BaekkieTheGreat : I thought it was said like father like son? *He said while pushed the elevator’s button…*

PCY_HappyVirus : Whatever professor…its still has the same meaning k…

*Baekhyun just laughs at the giant….They both enter the elevator together…no one in there except them…*

PCY_HappyVirus : You think its funny? Well, since we already alone here in the elevator…why don’t we continue what we left earlier in the van…. *He said while smirking at the shorter*

*Baekhyun raises his brows and step back ahead*

BaekkieTheGreat : Here? No no no….don’t be ridiculous,….plus I’m not in the mood right now…

PCY_HappyVirus : Owh really? *He move closer to Baekhyun with the evil smile*

 

A/N : I'm so sorry...after watched Melon Music Award, I just can't get enough with ChanBaek! They both just too adorable! huhu... I will try to write some TaoRis moment in next chap okey... huhu... continue to support me and my story... owh...please just ignore all the grammatical errors... as long as U guys get what I try to said then its all good... XOXO >.<