Chap 21 : I Miss You !

The story of 12 boys

[Unicorn_JiuJiu,$uho_Leader,PandaLoveGucci]

*Tomorrow, EXO K will be leaving to Beijing, China for SM Town Beijing, while EXO M will depart from Shanghai at the same day for the same event*

*So, tonight EXO K has their own time to spend without any schedules upon them*

*Suho was in the midst of packing his things. He checks on his phone and saw two miscalled. Both are from the unicorn… He didn’t noticed it since he puts it on silent mode..He raises his brows…then he dialed the miscalled number*

*Tuttt tuttttt…….tuttt tuttttttt……*

*Yixing isn’t answered the call….so Suho just give up and continue finished packing things*

*Five minutes later…Suho already done the packing…and he’s just about preparing to go to bed, his phone received a message*

Unicorn_JiuJiu : “You called me Suho?”

$uho_Leader : “Yes…about five minutes ago…I called because I saw two miscalled from you…”

Unicorn_JiuJiu : “Really? I called you before?”

$uho_Leader : “You didn’t remember calling me?...owh Yixing ar…Your forgetful disease has been worsen”

Unicorn_JiuJiu : “No, no….I really didn’t called you before…..I think…>.< “

$uho_Leader : "Fine then….just forget it okay…”

Unicorn_JiuJiu : “Okay…What are you doing now?”

$uho_Leader : “Just done packing things. We will fly to Beijing tomorrow for SM Town concert. You too right ?”

Unicorn_JiuJiu : “Me? “

$uho_Leader : “Yaaa…. Yixing ar! Wake up! EXO M will come to Beijing too right? From Shanghai? “

Unicorn_JiuJiu : “Owh…That…yeah…your right…I guess I’ll meet you tomorrow then”

$uho_Leader : “Yeah….see you tomorrow Yixing ar….rest well tonight okay.”

Unicorn_JiuJiu : “Okay…but, Suho ar…erm…never mind..”

$uho_Leader : “What is it Yixing? You can tell me”

Unicorn_JiuJiu : “Is just… I miss you…”

$uho_Leader : “You miss me? For real?...”

*A minute later Suho called the unicorn*

Unicorn_JiuJiu : Hello?

$uho_Leader : I miss you too chingu ar…

Unicorn_JiuJiu : Hah?....owh….yeah….erm…

$uho_Leader : Hahaha….take it easy okay…you didn’t expect I’m gonna say that right?

Unicorn_JiuJiu : Well…yeah…sort of… How was your day? Did you eat yet? You not sick right?

$uho_Leader : Aigoo…you such a cutie… I’m just doing fine here… We just not seeing each other for few days… No need to worry okay…Plus we will meet soon tomorrow…

Unicorn_JiuJiu : Your right… but still, you must take care of yourself…since you our leader…You must think a lot of thinks…and you still need to take care of us too…I can’t help but too worried about you…

$uho_Leader : Aww…you so sweet…like I just said…I’m doing okay here…enough about me…you should take care yourself too…After the whole bunch of schedules at Shanghai, you must be tired... soon we still got SM Town Beijing… and you still have stage collaboration with Jongin and our sunbaenims right?

Unicorn_JiuJiu : Yeahh. But its okay Suho….Its fine with me since I’m doing something that I love…Owh I miss Jongin too… I miss practicing together with him…

$uho_Leader : Well, we all gonna meet you guys tomorrow okay… Owh  I have something funny to tell you….

Unicorn_JiuJiu : Owh what it is?

*Both of them continued talking each other for about an hour*

*One thing for sure…Yixing’s heart feels at ease and happy*

*Flashback…..*

*Its 9.30pm…Yixing just woke up from his nap… Suddenly someone rang his room door…Yixing open the door and its just Tao who came…*

Unicorn_JiuJiu : Owh its you…come in Tao…

PandaLoveGucci : Hehe..Thank you hyung…

*Yixing just nod and headed to the bathroom to wash his face…When he got out…he saw Tao just watching television on his bed*

Unicorn_JiuJiu : Why you watching tv here instead of your room?

PandaLoveGucci : Kris hyung won’t allowed me…he wanna sleep silently without being disturb by any kind of noises…he said to go to the other room if I’m bored. So here I am…

Unicorn_JiuJiu : Yeah…That make sense, but why my room?

PandaLoveGucci : Well I did went to Minseok hyung…but it seems no ones there…They both maybe go out or something…I don’t know…. *His eyes fixed at the television*

Unicorn_JiuJiu : Owh yeah…I forgot…Luhan did left me a message he’s going out with Minseok a while ago when I was taken a nap…But Chen…I’m not sure where he is…

PandaLoveGucci : He’s probably goofing around this hotel…obviously making fun of himself…. *He turned off the tv and grab’s Yixing’s phone* Hyung, may I borrow this? I wanna play games….

*Yixing just nod, take the tv’s remote and turn on the television back*

PandaLoveGucci : Hyung…aren’t you miss our members in Korea now?

*He said while playing the games*

Unicorn_JiuJiu : Off course…

PandaLoveGucci : Who do you miss the most?

Unicorn_JiuJiu : Hah? I miss all of them….nothing specific…

PandaLoveGucci : Owh c’mon hyung… I think I know who…

Unicorn_JiuJiu : Don’t be ridiculous okay…Just play the damn game.

PandaLoveGucci : You miss Suho hyung right?

Unicorn_JiuJiu : What? Why do you think of that? Why Suho?

PandaLoveGucci : I know you hyung…I noticed how different your act when you with Suho hyung…

Unicorn_JiuJiu : What are you Zitao, a detective now? There’s nothing different okay…I treat everyone the same and fair… You all like my hyungs and my dongsaengs…

PandaLoveGucci : Yeah right… Have you called or messaged him whiles we here?

Unicorn_JiuJiu : No! and neither do other members okay…We just not seeing each other for few days…plus we will meet them soon for SM Town Beijing…

PandaLoveGucci : If that’s the case, how about I call him right now? There’s nothing wrong with it right?

*Yixing almost jumping off his bed*

Unicorn_JiuJiu : Don’t you dare Zitao…! He must be sleeping right now…

PandaLoveGucci : Sleeping? Its just 10pm…I know Suho hyung…he will be the last person to sleep at our dorm.

Unicorn_JiuJiu : Owh..yeah…but still..don’t even think to call him okay…I don’t wanna disturb him…

*He lied….deep down inside…he really really wanna heard the leader’s voice….He also lied about not missing him…but sometimes, there’s a thing he just have to keep inside*

PandaLoveGucci : Arasso hyung…I don’t understand why he just don’t admit it…Is he shy? Yeah…maybe that’s what it was

*Tao can be very evil sometimes….he secretly dialed Suho’s phone number and made a miscalled. Two miscalled actually…So Suho will noticed it and called him back. Which he pretty sure Suho will do that*

*He just smile at his own evil plan, still not satisfy the fact that Yixing still be so secretive about his own feels*

*5 minutes later…he gave the phone back to Yixing and continued watching television with him*

PandaLoveGucci : Hyung…Can I use your bathroom?

Unicorn_JiuJiu : Why you being so polite? Just used it…no need to ask…

PandaLoveGucci :Well, there’s nothing wrong being polite too hyung… *He said while headed to the bathroom*

*A few minutes later, while Tao still in the bathroom….Yixing’s phone rang…Suho called him…Yixing look shock and don’t know to pick up or not…since Tao is here…*

*Tao at the same time already finishes his business, and watch the scene secretly from Yixing’s back. He just smile*

*The phone stopped rang and Tao appeared…*

PandaLoveGucci : Okay hyung…I’m gonna take off now…since I have a few things to pack and then go to sleep…I don’t want to bother you too… *He smirks at the older* Good night hyung…had fun okay…

Unicorn_JiuJiu : Hah? okay then….Good night Tao… *Looking confused and blank.*

*Tao just smile back to him and out of the room…*

*After he ensure the panda already left...he grab the phone...and text a message to....hehe...you know who... ^_^ *

 

A/N : So I try new concept.... u guys can followed the story right? It also kind of related from the previous chap...huhu... This chap also...had drain so much my energy...keep supporting me ok... ^_^ XOXO

Owh...already pass 1000 views! huhu....thankyu2... I dont actually think its past over 100 views..because I know my stories are kind of lame...huhu...but thankyu so much for supports and not to mention my subscribers too...Anyway I already finish wrote the next chap...still need to edit here and there before upload it...but let's wait for tomorrow k...Its already past 3.00am at my place...I wanna sleep now...huhu

Okey...hint for next chap...mybe a lil preview? hehe...

*Chanyeol grabs the shorter and closed his mouth to avoid him from making noises. Then he takes Baekhyun into the bathroom with him. The bathroom is already full loaded with both of them*

BaekkieTheGreat : Let me go Chanyeol! *Baekkie said while struggling to release himself from giant’s strong hold*