Chap 14 : EXO's Pre-Meeting

The story of 12 boys

[$uho_Leader,ChenChen,yKai,DO_Dyo,PCY_HappyVirus,BaekkieTheGreat,Lulu90,Thehun_TheMaknae,KrisWu,PandaLoveGucci,Unicorn_JiuJiu,The_Baozi]

*Its been a long time since Growl’s promotion, EXO didn’t have any group meeting because they were so busy with the promotions. But Suho know, he had to do the meeting soon because its like a must-thing to do for new group like them to have the communication and understanding between each other so they can be last long in this industry*

*So, tonight EXO didn’t have any schedule at all for all the members, Suho take that chance to gather them all and hold the meeting*

$uho_Leader : Jongdae ar, I think I wanna hold a group meeting. Could you tell the rest? The meeting will be held here, at our room.

ChenChen : Hah? A meeting? Why so sudden? I was just about to practice my songs for SM Town Beijing…

*Suho just glare to Chen*

ChenChen : Owh fine fine… *He went out the room to called the rest of member*

*At the livingroom,..*

ChenChen : Guys, Suho hyung wants to hold a meeting at our room, It will started in about 5 minutes. So palli…Turns off the television.

yKai : A meeting? Now? But we just about to watch the movie. Aaaaarr… *Jongin’s whines*

DO_Dyo : Owh stop it Jongin. Now get up. The movie doesn’t even start yet my thighs already sore with your giant head.

yKai : Arrghh..Shiro… Would you please carry me there? Hehe..

DO_Dyo : Are you crazy? Instead of carry, let me just knock you down. Palli palli… *He pull Jongin’s hand to make the other stand up.

*The two boys then heading to the leader’s room while Chen goes to Chanyeol’s room*

*At Chanyeol’s room…there’s loud noises can be heard from the outside…its like the sound of people having a fight*

PCY_HappyVirus : For the last time I’m telling you Baek, I didn’t hide your shoes earlier. Someone else did it, or you just being forgetful and blame it to me!

*Apparently, Baekhyun had being scolded by the manager hyung because he’s too late today for their schedule, turn out he late because he couldn’t find his shoes*

BaekkieTheGreat : I know you the one who hide it! You just don’t want to admit it! Like when you hide my towel before.

PCY_HappyVirus : Okay that I admit I’m the one who hide it. But this time is not me! Believe me !

KNOCK! KNOCK! KNOCK! *Chen opens the door*

ChenChen : Why so loud here ? Suho hyung wants to hold a meeting at our room. Now! Palli palli…Finish your fights later.

*Then, he got out and move to Luhan’s room*

BaekkieTheGreat : This is not over! I will tell this to Suho hyung. You just see Chanyeol… *He went out the room without looking back*

PCY_HappyVirus : Go tell your mum! I don’t care, Its not like I’m the one who hide your damn shoes anywhere!

*He followed Baekhyun shortly after switch off the light in their room*

*At Luhan’s room, Luhan and Sehun were too busy surfing internet together. They didn’t even realize Chen’s already in the room*

ChenChen : Erk…guys…excuse me….

Lulu90 : Owh Jongdae ar…Sorry we didn’t noticed you..we were just too focus watching A Pink’s performance.hehe..

Thehun_TheMaknae : What do you want hyung? *He throws an annoys look at Chen, like he just deliberately come to disturb Luhan and him*

ChenChen : A Pink’s performance? Wow…I wanna watch it too…let me see….

Thehun_TheMaknae : Jongdae hyung !

ChenChen : Owh…yeah, Suho hyung want to hold a meeting…now at my room…Come..owh, make sure you guys called me if you guys watching this again k. *He winked at both blonde*

*Luhan and Sehun look at each other making puke face.. Then both were leaving their room to go to join the meeting*

*Chen now heading to Kris’s room. He’s very sure the panda with him right now*

*He knocks and opened the door. The sight shown Tao was looking and wearing his new Gucci bag while looking at the mirror while Kris was just reading something that look like a fashion’s magazine..totally ignoring the other Chinese boy*

ChenChen : Wow…is that new Tao? *Tao nod and smile* Guys, Suho hyung wanna hold a meeting now at our room. *Kris was totally ignoring him. It was like he never exist in the room* Kris hyung? Hyung!

KrisWu : I heard it Jongdae. We will come there shortly. *His eyes never left the magazine*

ChenChen : Okay then,..but please be hurry. Owh, before I forget, Kris hyung, Where’s Yixing hyung?

*Kris is still focus reading the magazine*

PandaLoveGucci : I think he’s in a bathroom, taking shower.

ChenChen : Owh, Okay then… *Chen closed the door and headed to the bathroom*

PandaLoveGucci : Come on Kris hyung…we should go now for the meeting…

*Kris still didn’t budge… So Tao goes to him and snatched the magazine from him. Kris snapped and raises his brows…*

KrisWu : What the…..What now Tao?

PandaLoveGucci : I give this back to you after we finish our group meeting. Now let’s go.

*Tao drags the taller one to the door and pushes him forward, so he walks in front of Tao*

*Suprisingly, Kris just willingly allowing Tao to do that*

*Knock! Knock! Knock!*

ChenChen : Yixing hyung, are you in there?

Unicorn_JiuJiu : Yes I am. What it is Jongdae? You wanna take a shower too?

ChenChen : Nope,.. Suho hyung wants to hold a meeting…and its in my room…Could you please be hurry then?

Unicorn_JiuJiu : Owh I see… Arasso…I’m almost finish…I will be there in 5 minutes..

ChenChen : Alright then…palli hyung…

*Chen doesn’t know what to do now…he just pacing front and back outside the bathroom. He look helplessly…He knows Xiumin is in the kitchen because he take a glimpse a bit to find out the baozi happen to be there, but he decide to find Lay first*

*Things happen to be awkward now between Chen and Xiumin…well atleast to Chen…He looks nervous when he encountered the oldest…its all because of that one night when Xiumin said he knows who’s is his secret admires…Even Xiumin didn’t tell him who he is,…the tension really no joke to him…he have this feeling that Xiumin might know, it was indeed him-the secret admire*

Unicorn_JiuJiu : Yaaaaa Jongdae! What are you doing here? Don’t tell me you were waiting for me to go to the meeting right? *He's finally out from the bathroom*

ChenChen : No no hyung…Erm…I was just…thinking…hurm…Owh nothing hyung…please be hurry k…

*He leave Yixing who was still look confused, and headed to the kitchen. He saw the cutest thing ever, was eating snack with hot chocolate,..he’s alone…Chen takes a deep breath and just bluntly said….*

ChenChen : Hyung, Suho hyung wanna hold a meeting at our room now! So palli!

*As soon as he finished the last words, he dash to his own room, leaving Xiumin who still in dazed of what just happen*

The_Baozi : hah? What the… Why is that boy behaving like that? Acting so nervous all of sudden? Thank god I understand what he was talking about… *He just shaking his head and goes to the said room*

*After about 10 minutes later, all the members fill up Suho’s room*