Chap 12 : In The Bathroom

The story of 12 boys

[BaekkieTheGreat,PCY_HappyVirus]

*A few days later, EXO had a fansign event, they all had to wake up early and get ready for the event*

*DUM! DUM! DUM!*   *DUM! DUM! DUM!*

*Baekhyun smacked the bathroom door loudly*

BaekkieTheGreat : Park Chanyeol! Chanyeol! Yaaaa! Palli nawa! Get out of the bathroom now!

PCY_HappyVirus : For god sake Baek, I just got in for just about 2 minutes…There’s other bathroom at Suho’s hyung room..why don’t you go shower there?

BaekkieTheGreat : Nope! Shiro! There’s  Suho hyung, Kyungsoo and Tao in there, I don’t want to add up more…plus its uncomfortable..palli! hurry! Get out Chanyeol!

*DUM! DUM! DUM!........DUM! DUM! DUM!*

*There’s sounds water splashing everywhere in the bathroom as a sign Chanyeol indeed was taking a shower*

 *Suddenly….CLACK!*

*The bathroom door opened, Baekhyun can see Chanyeol’s head emerge from the door. He’s grinning and said…*

PCY_HappyVirus : Then you wanna take shower with me? I mean its just me all alone. There’s so much space here…So, helps yourself… ^_^

BaekkieTheGreat : What? Are you crazy? Just come out fast…I’m already late… Its all your fault I didn’t have enough sleep last night. So palli!

PCY_HappyVirus : Hey, I’m not the one who suggest to play the damn PS4 okay...Its you… You the one who wants to get revenge on me since you lost the last game. So stop smacking the door and just wait!

*DDUMMM!!* *Chanyeol close the bathroom door roughly and that makes Baekhyun shock*

*DUM! DUM! DUM!.....DUM! DUM! DUM!*

BaekkieTheGreat :Yaaaaa! Chanyeol! I’m not finish yet… GET OUT!! Palli!!! Pall…..

*CLACK!!*

*The bathroom door suddenly opened and Baekhyun couldn’t believe what happen next*

PCY_HappyVirus : Arrghhhh! Cinca this Bacon…really drive me crazy! Come here you crazy puppy!

*Chanyeol was actually drag (almost forcedly) Baekhyun to the bathroom, Baekhyun on the other hand was too shock to grasp what just happen and helplessly followed the giant’s sudden move*

*Now they both in the bathroom……*

PCY_HappyVirus : Now take off your cloth and go shower there!

*Chanyeol use his head to point Baekhyun the shower pipe*

*Baekhyun silent…*

BaekkieTheGreat : Damn! Chanyeol’s all wet…I’m gonna be crazy! Thank God he’s wearing the boxer while shower…or else…I don’t know what I’m….

PCY_HappyVirus : Yaaaa! Baekhyun ar!! *He yelled while wave his hand to Baekhyun’s face*

BaekkieTheGreat : Owh! Yeah…Yaaa Chanyeol ar! Who give you the right to drag me in here without my concent?

PCY_HappyVirus : Well if you can just shut up and patiently wait outside,this things will never happen... Now that you in here, go shower yourself! Or you wanna me to strip you and forced you shower like I just did earlier because I’m telling you I will do that!

*Baekhyun just frowning and glare back to him*

BaekkieTheGreat : Urgghhh !! I wish I was taller than you so I can easily smack you giant head!

*Baekhyun turn back from him and just brushing his teeth*

PCY_HappyVirus : Now that’s my lil baekkie, make sure you go shower after I’m finished okay. I’m almost done here.

*Chanyeol continued shower, a minute after that he already finished and grab his towel. Baekhyun towel was hanging beside his….Chanyeol just grin silently…*

*Chanyeol rinse himself for a few minutes, when he finish and almost grab the bathroom doorknob, he noticed Baekhyun just watching him*

PCY_HappyVirus : What? Like what you see? Hehe…

BaekkieTheGreat : NOT AT ALL! Now palli get out of here so I can shower now !

PCY_HappyVirus : Hey relax okay, if you showering together with me, you would already finished too. Its like not we never see each other before.

BaekkieTheGreat : Yaaa! you ert! I don’t have time to messing around with you. Could you please just get out?

PCY_HappyVirus : Hahaha….look at you blushing all of sudden. I know you want it you just too shy to ask for it…hehehe…Hey!

*Baekhyun suddenly throws toothpaste to him*

BaekkieTheGreat : GET OUT!

PCY_HappyVirus : Hoho..Okay okay baekkie….Jeez, I woke up the lil beast *He finally get out the bathroom*

*After about 5 minutes later*

BaekkieTheGreat : YAAAAA! PARK CHANYEOL!! WHERE DID YOU HIDE MY TOWEL!!! YOU CRAZY GIANT! GIVE IT BACK TO ME!

PCY_HappyVirus : Opss…hehehe… There we go again… ^_^

 

A/N : Huhu...I'm sorry I couldn't update yesterday...I have soo many things to do...and finally this morning I be able to publish this...Yeah...ChanBaek is my ultimate otp in EXO. I wish to write more about them..but we'll see about it in the future...As for now, enjoy.... neomu2 kamsahae again to my readers.. XOXO