Chap 8 : Let's Go Ride! - Part 2

The story of 12 boys

[Unicorn_JiuJiu,$uho_Leader,PandaLoveGucci,KrisWu]

They have been cycling for about half an hour from their dorm until they arrived at Han Gang Park. Suho made a sign to Yixing that he wanted to stop for a while. So they take a break, parked their bicycles safely near one of the bench and sat on it.

Unicorn_JiuJiu : Nice weather tonight hah. Its nice to be out again…like this…

$uho_Leader : Yes indeed. I don’t remember when the last time we get to go out like this.

Unicorn_JiuJiu : Me neither. Maybe, about a month ago? I don’t even remember who the last time riding bicycle along with me. *he said with smiling*  

$uho_Leader : hahaha…That is so you Yixing ar…always forgetting something. Thank god you didn’t forget how to ride a bike. Hehehe.

Unicorn_JiuJiu : *smiling again while scratching back his head* Well..I can’t help it. Maybe it has to do with my descent?. ^_^ Suho ar, while we here, you wanna eat something? Is there something you craving to eat? The simple one though like snack or something, my treat.

$uho_Leader : Owh, really? Well well well Mr.Lay is very kind tonight. Hurm let see…What about fishcake? Owh I been craving eating it like years ago.

Unicorn_JiuJiu : Okey then, let’s go to fishcake stall around the corner. I think I saw one while we cycling here.

$uho_Leader : Great! Let’s go! *pulling Yixing’s hand to ask him to show where the fishcake’s stall direction.*

Unicorn_JiuJiu : Hahaha, no silly, we have to ride the bike to get to the place.. Come, *He signals Suho to get back to their bicycles.*

*Its only about 3 meters away the distance between the bench and their bikes,.. suddenly, something approaching  from their back with the sounds of wind and almost hit Suho..*

Unicorn_JiuJiu : Suho watch out !!

$uho_Leader : What?

*Everything went on very quickly as a blink of eyes, with Yixing great impulse, alert sensing the situation, there’s someone riding a bicycle in speedy and very carelessly coming through towards Suho from behind, It almost hit Suho if Yixing didn’t save him earlier. Yixing quickly grab on Suho’s arm with a strong hold which made Suho  fell on to Yixing’s chest. They look like they were hug.*

*Everything was silent; they were so shock of what just happen and stay like that for about couples of minutes. They only let go of their hold after they heard somebody calling for them.*

PandaLoveGucci : Suho hyung !! Yixing hyung!! Hey ! There you are. *Tao and Kris approaching them*

KrisWu : Hey, I know it were you guys. See I’ve told you already Tao. With your panda eyes you will never recognized people from afar. *he stop the bike and put it aside, and so do Tao*

PandaLoveGucci : Whatever hyung. -.- What you two doing here? Why you guys were hugging each other? Owh owh! Its not supposedly what I’m thinking right now right Suho hyung?

*Suho & Yixing still in a daze and just keep silent*

KrisWu : Seriously you guys, its public placed and I don’t think you guys just do it recklessly….

$uho_Leader : Owh Shut up Kris. Its not what are you thinking anyway. Yixing were just helping me, I almost got hit by bike just now.

Unicorn_JiuJiu : Yes, There’s someone carelessly riding the bike and almost hit Suho. So I was just save him from being hit. That’s all. Its just coincidence the scene was just look like we hugging, but its not. ITS NOT OKAY !

PandaLoveGucci : Okey then, no need to yell k. We got it. Suho hyung are you okay? You not hurt anywhere?

$uho_Leader : Yeah I’m okay. Thank you Yixing, for saving me. I owe you once buddy. *Tapping Yixing’s shoulder*

Unicorn_JiuJiu : Its okay, that’s what friend for right. ^_^ Enough from us, now what are you guys doing? So this is your plan Kris? Tao? Riding bicycle too? *sigh*

*Kris & Tao were just grinning each other*

KrisWu : Well yeah, we already plan it way back then, but it ain’t happen because of those damn schedules. Now that we have time so we just proceed with it.

$uho_Leader : Then why don’t you guys join me earlier when I ask if you guys wanna go ride with me or not?

PandaLoveGucci : Mian Suho hyung, but we just wanna be alone together. Owh c’mon, its not really a surprised to you guys right? Tsk…

KrisWu : The way you said its like we both go on date. Seriously…

PandaLoveGucci : Well it seems pretty much like that hyung.. going on a date with a friend. So whats the big deal anyway? Its not like I’m your boyfriend right? *he said with frowning*

KrisWu : Off course you not! Okey then! Fine by me. Well there you are guys, we both just wanna be alone together on our DATE!

Unicorn_JiuJIu : Okey guys, we’ll understand. Take it easy okay.

*Kris and Tao were both looking a different way now. They didn’t even wanna look at each other*

*Sometimes boys love quarrel are just so stupid compare to girls…Cinca*

$uho_Leader : Okay okay you guys. Stop it. To lighten the mood why don’t I treat you guys a delicious fishcake? Yixing and I actually were about to go to the fishcake stall around the corner, before the accident happen. So what do you guys think? Come on! It will be fun, plus we have to go back to our dorm in an hour. We should be hurry.

KrisWu & PandaLoveGucci : FINE ! *both were rolling their eyes looking each other*

Unicorn_JiuJiu : I thought I’m the one to treat you the fishcake. Why you suddenly…

$uho_Leader : You know what Yixing, let me treat you this time since you being hero just now saving me. Treat it like an appreciation gift from me. I’ll let you treat me next time okay?

*Yixing can’t help but just nod*

PandaLoveGucci : Hey what are you guys talking about? Palli hyung! We must be hurried if we wanna go back dorm at time! *Tao said whiles him and Kris already in standby mode riding their own bike*

KrisWu : Yeah, palli guys ! We don’t have time now ! you guys can go back being all mushy at our dorm k!

$uho_Leader : What the…just when they already riding their bike?

*Yixing just shrugging off his shoulder and then they both ride their bicycles and catch up the rest*

 

A/N : Wow!...this is pretty hard chap for me...lately I just love SuLay,...so I wanna show some SuLay moment here...*Ofcoz its only in my mind* Its pretty hard to think of the situation for this two..huhu... >.< and there's TaoRis  too! ^_^ next chap is kind a long...well, you'll see... very the kamsa for read this lame story... *bow2*.. ^_^