Chap 29 : EXO in Running Man

The story of 12 boys

[$uho_Leader,BaekkieTheGreat,yKai,DO_Dyo,ChenChen,KrisWu,PandaLoveGucci,PCY_HappyVirus,Thehun_TheMaknae,Lulu90,Unicorn_JiuJiu,The_Baozi]

*The boys totally been busy with all the schedules and preparation for the new mini album, they don’t have time even to watch two episodes of Running Man which featuring all of them in it (except for Chanyeol). But luckily Suho already asked staff at the SM to record those two episodes in advanced. So now they all have sometimes and they decided to watch it together, since its been a long time they didn’t spend quality time together*

*That night, after finish their dinner…*

$uho_Leader : Guys, c’mon, let’s watch Running Man! We still didn’t watch it yet right?

BaekkieTheGreat : Since when you become a big fan of Running Man hyung? And I think today is Saturday, Running Man supposedly air tomorrow right?

$uho_Leader : Aigoo this is the episode which we all take part in it! We play hide and seek game remember?

yKai : Ahh! That game! Owh yeah! I remember it, I think I play important role for our team. Hahaha..

DO_Dyo : But how we gonna watch it? Are they have rerun today?

$uho_Leader : No, but I’ve ask SM staff to record that episodes, and while we at SM today, I ask the staff for the copy…*He runs off to his room and come out a while later* Now its all in here… hehehe… *he proudly hold a DVD drive in hand…*

ChenChen : Great then, can we all watch it now? Palli  turn it on hyung… *Chen said while jump on one of the couch in front of television*

*Suho glares to Chen, and shove the DVD to the younger instead*

$uho_Leader : Why don’t you go put it on then?

*Chen shocked but he obey the leader’s order then*

$uho_Leader : Wait…There’s still not twelve of us here…. *He started to counted again with his hand*

$uho_Leader : Where’s Chanyeol, Luhan, Sehun and Yixing? Okay, the show will not go on without complete member in here! Baekhyun, go called your room mate now, Kyungsoo, you too!

KrisWu : Let me go called Yixing then….

$uho_Leader : Aniyo…Just let me do it…

*Kris already stand up to go to his own room…when Suho suddenly said that and rush to Yixing’s room….Kris looks dumbfound but Tao just pull his hand back to make him sit down beside him*

KrisWu : What’s wrong with him? Yixing is my roommate why would he bother to go instead of me?

PandaLoveGucci : *He grinned…* Just let him be hyung…

*Baekhyun open the door to his room…only to watch shirtless Chanyeol in front of him*

BaekkieTheGreat : What the…. Yaaa…Why you don’t wear your top?

PCY_HappyVirus : Yaaa…don’t you know how to knock first? *He immediately put on black singlet on his top…*

BaekkieTheGreat : Because this is my room? Its up to me to knock or not…. And why would you shirtless suddenly?

PCY_HappyVirus : Well, I feel so hot after eat dinner just now… I don’t know why, I already turn on the air cond but still feel hot… So that’s why I… you know…

BaekkieTheGreat : Okay whatever giant….Suho hyung want us to watch Running Man, You know the one we shoot together when you went to Guam? We still didn’t watch it, so come on… *He didn’t wait to the giant answer and just pull Chanyeol’s hand and drag him out of the room*

*At the HunHan’s room, Luhan was messaging’s Sehun shoulder, the two were just talking to each other and suddenly snapped by the sudden entrance by Kyungsoo*

DO_Dyo : Guys, Suho hyung call out you two to watch Running Man together with us.

Thehun_TheMaknae : Arrr…but lulu hyung want to give a massage to me… Why don’t you guys watch it first and we will join later?

DO_Dyo : Nope, you can’t….Suho hyung said if the 12 of us not there, he won’t let the show started….so palli guys…

Lulu90 : Come on Sehunnie, hyung will give a massage to you while we watching the show k?

Thehun_TheMaknae : *He pout at first but then smiling widely and nod at the Luhan’s word* Kajja hyung! Let’s go! *Drag the deer’s hand out of the room*

*Suho knock on Yixing’s room a few times, but no respond…so he decide to just open the door*

$uho_Leader : Yixing? *No response,…the room looks emptied…He felt disappointed a bit…its been a long time he didn’t talk with the unicorn in private*

*Suho closed the door…he sigh*

*Then he suddenly snapped, he know where the unicorn actually is now…He barely walk across the living room and a head to the bathroom*

*All the other members already gather in the living room just waiting for the leader and Yixing before they could watch the show together. They didn’t noticed Suho walking to the bathroom because busy chattering each other….all but once…*

KrisWu : Tao, is it something wrong going on with Suho and Yixing? I noticed Suho keep looking for Yixing lately….he keep try to be closed to him…

PandaLoveGucci : Is it supposed to be a good thing hyung? Be closed among the member?

KrisWu : Come on Tao, you know what I mean right…

PandaLoveGucci : *He laugh a bit* I don’t know hyung…If you so curious, why don’t you just ask them directly…

*Meanwhile….at the bathroom,*

*Knock! Knock! Knock!*

$uho_Leader : Yixing? Are you in there?

Unicorn_JiuJiu : Yeah! Why Suho? You want to use the bathroom too? Could you wait for a moment? I’m almost done here.

$uho_Leader : No no no, we just want to watch running man together… I mean the twelve of us…So I thought…

Unicorn_JiuJiu : Owh! I wanna watch it too! But its okay, you guys can go watch it first…I will join later after I finish okay?

$uho_Leader : Okay then…

*Yixing joins them ten minutes later, Suho ask the unicorn to seat beside him…Yixing hesitant at first but then followed the leader*

*They all watch the show together. The living room full with hysterical laughter, noisy here and there, the sounds off frustration and complaining*

BaekkieTheGreat : Kim Jongkok sunbaenim really strong men! Look! He against four of us, but he still can keep a hold of himself….Woaahhh…Daebak!

yKai : How could you guys just leave Baekhyun hyung and I with Jongkok sunbaenim after we call out you guys for help? Don’t you guys know he’s a tiger? A Sparta?

Unicorn_JiuJiu : Kai ar, its not we didn’t care about you, its just we must try to find other Running Man member instead of wasting time over one person in that short time… *Kai just shook his head in disbelief*

$uho_Leader : Hey Jongin, I did comeback to help you guys! I almost cry you see? It was so overwhelming!…to be able ripped Jongkok sunbaenim name tag! Kyaaa..I still keep his name tag in my room!

PandaLoveGucci : This hyung cinca…he just can’t control his own expression…Look, you look so ugly hyung….hahahaa… *Other member were join laughing at the leader too*

The_Baozi : Jongdae ar, you just can’t help to keep greeting right? Keep saying “annyeonghaseyo….annyeonghaseyo” Cinca….

ChenChen : What’s wrong with that? I’m just being polite…That’s all…At least I succeed ripping Gary’s sunbaenim name tag….unlike you…Keep runaway like a sissy…

*Xiumin throws a peanut to Chen’s head….Chen shocked*

ChenChen : Ouch! Arasso…mian…mian…. *continue watching the show while rubbing his head*

BaekkieTheGreat : My face really a mess,…full of sweats… erghhhh….

PCY_HappyVirus : Yeah…but still looking cute Baekkie ar… *He said while wink to the older,….Baekhyun just show a lil fist of his hand to the giant with a frown face*

PandaLoveGucci : Kris hyung, did you noticed your boxer were showing off? OMG! *He laughs out loud at the taller. Other members also laugh out loud watching the scene*

KrisWu : Shut up Tao! I knew I shouldn’t wear that pants…it kind a loose a bit….!

 PCY_HappyVirus : OMG, I can’t believe Kris hyung got out first! Hyung! What did you just do in the game? I can’t barely see you…

KrisWu : Hey, they are just too good okay?

PandaLoveGucci : I know I made a good decision to stay with Suho hyung instead with you… *smirking to the taller*

yKai : Baekhyun hyung, you were second to out? I thought you stay alive for quite a long time.

PCY_HappyVirus : What do you expect with that small body? Being a hero to rip all of sunbaenim’s name tag?

BaekkieTheGreat : Hey, at least I’m better than Kris hyung…you don’t even be there…you don't know the tension...So just shut up okay?

PCY_HappyVirus : Aigoo….I’m kidding okay? Easy babe…

Thehun_TheMaknae : OMG! I barely forgot about Kyungsoo hyung! Hahaha…Rarely seeing you in the game. The cameraman must be bored…didn’t you interact with the cameraman at all?

DO_Dyo : I did….I think? Ahh well…it didn’t bother me much…

yKai : Woaahhh…. You hide on top of the shelve hyung? Daebak!! I can’t believe it!

DO_Dyo : Yeah…I thought I will survive until the end hiding on that place. But…the sunbaenim are too pro to noticed me.

Lulu90 : You know what give you away? Apart of Yoo Jaesuk’s sunbaenim is the great player, its your cameraman actually… Yoo Jaesuk sunbaenim sees your cameraman wandering near your hiding place plus he sees the ladder too…So, that’s why he thought you would hide up there.

DO_Dyo : Ahhh…your right….the cameraman indeed didn’t have time to hide since the hiding place is just fit for me….ahh pabo me…

yKai : No you not…Your idea is brilliant hyung! I’m amazed actually.

*Kyungsoo just smile blushingly….Jongin will never said something that will bring his mood down….always supporting him*

*Later then Suho was about to open his mouth to say something but Kris was fast to say…*

KrisWu : Yixing ar, why you suddenly acting cute? You think you cute saying like that in front of camera?

Unicorn_JiuJiu : Hey, I don’t act cute okay! I really talk like that. You must see it cute right? You think I’m cute right? *Grinning to Kris*

KrisWu : Not at all… I just never seen you spoke like that. That’s all. *Making blank face*

*Suddenly….*

$uho_Leader : Well I think you cute Yixing… *He whisper to Yixing’s ear….making the unicorn so shock and turn to the leader, their face just few inches separate and they still look into each other until…*

PandaLoveGucci : Ehem2… okay, there’s a room for that you know… We don’t mind….but we want to continue watch the show instead of romantic scene here…

*Both of them snapped at Tao’s word and awkwardly watch the show back*

The_Baozi : Arghhh!  I shouldn’t stay put at my hiding place instead of running away!

ChenChen : You hard try your best hyung… *Pats the older’s back*

*When the part Yoo Jaesuk try to rip both of Suho and Tao’s name tag….*

$uho_Leader : Ahhhh…This is the moment I don’t want to watch! Its too pain for me! *He covers his eyes with his palm*

PandaLoveGucci : Hyung! Me too…. *He turns his back from the TV’s screen*

PCY_HappyVirus : What? What? Why?

BaekkieTheGreat : Just see for yourself….Then you know why…

*They all complaining at how dumb Suho and Tao’s act when they try to provoked Yoo Jaesuk’s sunbaenim while they still at defense position*

The_Baozi : Not only Kyungsoo…I barely see you too lulu…Where the hell are you?

Lulu90 : Hey… I’m been active too k…Just see for yourself…the show didn’t end yet…

*They all cracking up watching Luhan,Sehun and Chen ripping off giraffe’s name tag*

Thehun_TheMaknae : OMG, How can you still have time to snap picture hyung? Aren’t you little too excited got eliminated Kwangsoo’s sunbaenim?

Lulu90 : *He just frowned at Sehun’s word* What’s is wrong with that? I’m just too happy and want to make it as memory….

PandaLoveGucci : Luhan hyung face when his name tag being rip, hahahaha…so funny…. *Others were laugh too*

PCY_HappyVirus : Most of our member already out… Cinca… Who else remain alive?

$uho_Leader : I think Jongin still alive… Jongin? *He look at Kai*

DO_Dyo : He’s already sleeping hyung… I don’t realize too when he doze off.

*Apparently Kai already sleeping at Kyungsoo’s shoulder*

$uho_Leader : Aigoo that little one…always the first one when it comes to sleep…Just when his part being shown.

DO_Dyo : Just let him be hyung… he can watch it any time he want since you have the copy…

*They all continue watching the show until it finally ends*

 

A/N : Hye there fellow readers and my subscribers! Finally be able to update. This chap is actually not finish yet.... it will related to the next chap...so keep anticipated okay! I'm actually to write, when it involve all the twelve of them in one chap... Idk I just feel I'm not good enough... So, sorry for the lack of story... Next chap already been outlined... Just need to polish here and there... Wait for a bit and keep supported me... >.< XOXO

p/s : I heard EXO K will be guest in Running Man again? yeay! EXO new album - Miracle in December? Double yeay! What color do you guys think is my bias?....I mean my favourite? *Don't just fell for my background...I just like the picture...or am I?*