Chap 41 : Maknaes being Maknaes

The story of 12 boys

[Thehun_TheMaknae,PandaLoveGucci,yKai,$uho_Leader]

*Sehun just posting his recent selca him wearing a shades with a charisma look at EXO’s mobile group chat. This group chat involving all the twelves of them to chat, having some of fun or to share something among them*

*This next conversation is where they all chatting in EXO's group chat*

Thehun_TheMaknae : Look! Look! I’m the very cool maknae in the world!

PandaLoveGucci: What are nonsense is this? Are you mentally drunk? That’s not cool at all.

yKai : Stop it you guys. I’m the coolest among you two. Haha

Thehun_TheMaknae  : You not the coolest. You just the blackiest…

PandaLoveGucci : LOL… Is that even a word Sehun ar?

Thehun_TheMaknae : It is to me. Whenever I said will be trend now you know? Like yehet ~~

yKai : Here we go again. By the way having a dark skin is totally y thing you know.

PandaLoveGucci : y my . I think I wanna puke.

yKai : What do you both know.... -.-

Thehun_TheMaknae : How come being the most dark is called y? I totally don’t see it.

PandaLoveGucci : Whatever, as long as I’m the tallest among you two. Apart of that I’m born with y eyes and charisma look.

Thehun_TheMaknae : Now that’s ridiculous. what I saw is just two pair of dark eyes with eyed bag and whining panda.

PandaLoveGucci : Yaaaaaa !!! Oh Sehun !! 

yKai : Owh please, you just a few cm taller than me Tao ar. I don’t even see the different.

Thehun_TheMaknae : Your point is totally useless. Jongin and I are both over 180cm.  We’re not Suho or Kyungsoo hyung okey.

PandaLoveGucci : As long as I’m the tallest. I don’t care. XP

yKai : Kris and Chanyeol hyung are the tallest.

PandaLoveGucci : I mean between the maknaes. Hahaha…

Thehun_TheMaknae : Is that something to proud of Tao ar? Take a look at my picture above… That is something to proud of. ^^

PandaLoveGucci : Euwww… What’s there to look? Nothing new and you keep snap the same pose. No variety at all.

yKai : Agreed with Tao. I’m bored too looking at the same kind of selca. Everday. Its tired me.

PandaLoveGucci : I know right?

Thehun_TheMaknae : JEALOUS !!!

PandaLoveGucci : I’M NOT !!!!

Thehun_TheMaknae : YES YOU ARE !!! ADMIT IT !!!      

PandaLoveGucci : DON’T KEEP PUSHING ME OH SEHUN !!!

Thehun_TheMaknae : YOU ALWAYS JEALOUS WITH ME  HWANG ZITAO !!!

yKai : Guys….  Maybe you both should calm down…

Thehun_TheMaknae : SHUT UP KIM JONGIN !!

PandaLoveGucci : MIND YOUR OWN BUSINESS KAI !!

yKai : YOU BOTH ARE JUST ! XP

$uho_Leader : WILL THE THREE OF YOU STOP IT !! FOR GOD SAKE YOU GUYS JUST SITTING NEXT TO EACH OTHER IN THIS CAR, WHY THE HELL ARE YOU GUYS STILL NEED TO TEXTING EACH OTHER?? I’M TRYING TO GET SOME SLEEP HERE BUT GOT SOOO DISTURB BY ALL THE NOTIFICATIONS!!!!  SO PLEASE STOP IT AND GROW UP YOU THREE !!!

Thehun_TheMaknae : ……….

PandaLoveGucci : ………….

yKai : ………….

Thehun_TheMaknae : Its all your fault Tao…

PandaLoveGucci : Me? You’re the one who started it first.

Thehun_TheMaknae : I don’t know why you always pick a fight with me. Don’t tell me you like me.

PandaLoveGucci :  Owh please. I really2 want to puke this time. And I’m not that desperate you know.

yKai : They at it again. -.-

$uho_Leader : YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA !! !!!!! I STILL CAN HEARD IT !!!!

Thehun_TheMaknae : Sorry hyung…

yKai : Sorry leader….

PandaLoveGucci : Sorry Suho hyung….

 

A/N : Okey, just a short chap. I know. hey atleast I try to updated. This time its just simple comedy-like story and no more drama like in a past and I wanna try a new thing like this group chatting thingy...I'm sure you guys know about it rite? Today they released maknae's teaser and I'm sort like  crazy noona seeing it. All the SeTao feels... Owh my....they will comeback soon ! Mansae!! 

Lots of love to all my subscribers! Its almost hundred! omooo... thankyu so much !! You guys even upvote me again... *cries* I will try to update again...ofcoz with a different kind of stories....keep supporting me nae.... XOXO....