Chap 4 : After The Midnight

The story of 12 boys

[The_Baozi, yKai, ChenChen & DO_Dyo?]

Its already past 2 a.m.in the morning, other people most probably doze off in their dreamland, but apparently not to this three  young boys.

ChenChen : Damn! Its already past 2 o’clock ! Why do I have to stuck watching those horror  movie with you. *sigh*

yKai : Eh? I didn’t even ask hyung to watch the movies with me, I just planning to watch it with kyungsoo hyung then you and minseokie hyung suddenly in to join us. *yawning* speaking of kyungsoo hyung… *he turn to the sofa and see Kyungsoo already feel asleep on to it* Cinca this hyung,…I shouldn’t ask him to watch with me when I know he just got back from practice room. ..*letting out big sigh*

The_Baozi : Yeah you shouldn’t Jongin, he was already tired being practiced the song with Ryeowook hyung for SM Town Beijing soon. Now you still wanna watch the movies with him.

yKai : I know, I know but I just wanna spend time with him while watching movie at our dorm. And I don’t remember why exactly you and Chen hyung suddenly watch it along with us. I don’t remember when did I asked both of you to watch with us. *he said with frowning*

ChenChen : Owh c’mon Jongin, don’t be such a pathetic, it’s just a movie and if you really want to spend time alone with kyungsoo why don’t you just take him out to watch movies at cinema. Its more romantic and you’ll two will be alone together. Hehehe.

*the truth is Chen and Xiumin is kind a bored and they both didn’t know what to do that night, so as they found out Kai and kyungsoo was planning to watch horror movie, they didn’t think much and just abruptly joining watching the movie together with those two*

yKai : Off course I would want too but not right now, not when we’re too busy with our album promotion and stuff. *he said while took a glance to the sleepy kyungsoo*

The_Baozi : Fine, fine we understand that, as for right now I think we should probably go to sleep. We still need to wake up early tomorrow. But before that, CHEN !!! where you think you going ?? not so fast dear, you guys have to help me clean up all the mess we created  here. Look ! with all the junk foods, soda bottles, chocolate wrappers,..its all mess up..! Palli clean up, throw those rubbish in the dustbin.

ChenChen : Ahhhh…hyung…. *reluctantly follow xiumin’s order with forced face*

yKai : Err… Mianhae minseok hyung, I REALLY wanna help you but I better put Kyungsoo hyung to his bed. He probably didn’t feel comfortable sleeping like that.

*he said while quick but gently pick up kyungsoo and put him on his back in piggyback position. After that he quickly when to Kyungsoo’s bedroom to put him to bed*

 *kyungsoo didn’t bugde nor awake at all, he obviously fell into a deep sleep*

The_Baozi : Aishhh cinca, I don’t know whether you just being so sweet or too lazy to help us clean up the living room.

yKai : Both of them..^_^ *he said slowly, more to talking to himself* 

*While Xiumin were busy clean the mess in the living room, he suddenly realized that it was too quiet and being left alone in the living room*

The_Baozi : YAAA KIM JONGDAE !!! *he shouted, feel angered out of sudden, but then he realized its already late and Chen actually do help him to clean, the living room look a bit tidy up and clean now.  But its just not clean much up to his standard*

*While Xiumin busy tidy up the living room, without he realized, Kai sneakily come out from Kyungsoo’s room, tip toing and very carefully not to make any sound and rush up to his room* LOL that boy.. XD

 

A/N : Argghhhhh...I know, its just a very short chapter..but still...atleast I try to update..Next chap will be a bit long...so keep supported me..A comment and feed back will be good too..but please be nice to me..I'm very new at this.. >.<