Chap 36 : Because I Feel Like To...

The story of 12 boys

[Thehun_TheMaknae,$uho_Leader,PCY_HappyVirus,Lulu90,Unicorn_JiuJiu,BaekkieTheGreat,Krystal_Jung,KrisWu,PandaLoveGucci]

*Suho is at it again… During the practice for the preparation of SMTown Week, he kept disappearing whenever EXO’s taking the break… The member only found him was casually chattering with F(x)’s sunbaenims since they both group were doing collaboration in one concert… Yixing keep his eyes on the leader but he can’t do anything about it…he just can watch him from the distance since he doesn’t own him….yet…*

*That night, after they all back to the dorm  with limping and tired body….the leader still want to do a group meeting despite of bunch of objections from the tired members*

Thehun_TheMaknae : Hyung….Do we still need to do the group meeting? I’m freaking exhausted today! I just want to sleep now… *the maknae’s whining*

$uho_Leader : Yes we need to… I have a few words to say to all of you… and don’t worry…I try to make it as short as I can…Jongin wake up!! Hyung still talking now… Kyungsoo, could you please wake him up? 

*Kai apparently already fell asleep besides Kyungsoo…and looking so blank after been waked up by the older*

PCY_HappyVirus : As short as you can? Please…the last meeting lasted about an hour…

*Suho just sends a deep glare to Chanyeol which made the giant silent and avoiding his glare…*

$uho_Leader : As I was saying….I try to make it short okay..I know everybody is freaking tired due to the practiced we had today…but please…just bared it for a moment okay? Now, Is everyone here? *He starts counting the members who present in his room* 8…9…10…Where Kris and Tao?

Lulu90 : Owh…they probably still in shower…I overheard Tao were asking Kris to accompany him again…to shower with him…

*Suho sigh*

$uho_Leader : Maknae could you rush that two to finish it quickly?

Thehun_TheMaknae : Arrr….Why must I to do it…? I’m already freaking tired….. *but he being ssshhh by Luhan*

Lulu90 : Just do it baby…don’t complain…be a good boy k… *he whispered to the maknae*

*From whining, his face become slightly bright…obviously because of Luhan…*

Thehun_TheMaknae : Owh…Arasso… *finally he went off to call TaoRis who’s still in the bathroom*

*After they all have been gather in Suho’s room…The group meeting finally started… Suho were talking about how they all should practice more hard for their upcoming concert with F(x)’s sunbaenim, how they should take care of their selves and do not fall sick in this winter…Basically its all about the same things but he just need to expressed it each time in the meeting so that the members will always keep it in mind*

*Its only 10 minutes since the meeting started, leader’ hand phone suddenly rang. Lay who stay the closest to the leader noticed who’s been calling him…and his expression changed…almost immediately…Its Krystal.*

$uho_Leader : Owh? *He look at the hand phone’s screen and look surprised…* Guys….wait the minute okay… I’ll be back a moment… *He went out the room to take the call*

*Suho comeback about 20 seconds later…*

$uho_Leader : Okay…I think that’s all for tonight…please remember what I’ve said earlier okay…The meeting dismiss for today… You guys can head off to your room and sleep early tonight okay!

*Other member looking among themselves with the questioning look at each of their faces*

*While Suho then went out the room again….Still holding the phone…Lay quickly try to follow him behind quietly… But to no avail because Suho is actually went out their dorm…His taking the call outside their dorm…Lay feel disappointed and went back to his room*

*Just when he’s about to enter his room, he feel his arm being pull from behind…he turn around and saw its Baekhyun who hold his arm.*

BaekkieTheGreat : Hyung, can I sleep in your room tonight?

Unicorn_JiuJiu : Huh? Again? Aren’t you already sleeping here yesterday?

BaekkieTheGreat : Please hyung…please please…I’m so sleepy right now…

Unicorn_JiuJiu : Its not that I’m not letting you sleeping here….But don’t you have your own room? I’ve been noticed you keep wandering sleeping here and there lately…What’s wrong Baek? Do you have any problem with Tao? Or Chanyeol? Its Chanyeol isn’t it?

BaekkieTheGreat : No… We’re just doing fine…its just… Owh please hyung….I will tell you next time..but not right now…I’m sleepy to death now…Are you let me sleeping here or not?

Unicorn_JiuJiu : Owh fine…Just get in here…

BaekkieTheGreat : Thank you thank you hyung!! *He quickly enter the room and landing on the bed on the other side of Yixing’s bed*

*While he wrapping him up with the blanket he saw Lay walking to his bed with the gloomy face*

BaekkieTheGreat : Are you okay hyung? You didn’t look good…

Unicorn_JiuJiu : Arr? Me? Owh…nothing…I’m just tired from today practiced...That’s all…

BaekkieTheGreat : Really? Okay then…Me too…We have been in practice room all day long today…I almost feel nothing in my body…Thank god we don’t have  any schedule tomorrow.

Unicorn_JiuJiu : *He slightly flash a smile* Don’t be ridiculous Baek….But its true…You the most fastest member to lose energy when we all practicing… Are you sure you younger than me?

BaekkieTheGreat : Well sorry for that…I’m just one tiny person who lack of energy compare to you guys. But Suho hyung too…He also easily loose energy whenever we all practicing…why don’t you blame him too?

*Lay’s expression immediately changed at the mention of Suho’s name. He quickly changed the subject*

Unicorn_JiuJiu : Really? I didn’t notice that…Well goodnight Baek…Sleep well k…

BaekkieTheGreat : *His face slightly changed at the sudden changed on Lay’s expression, but he let it off* Okey…Goodnight hyung…sweet dream….

*Meanwhile….after Suho’s closes the entrance door of their dorm…*

$uho_Leader : What is it Krystal? Its already late…what do you want from me?

Krystal_Jung : Its only 11.45pm…Its still early here okay… and oppa, are you hate me calling you?

$uho_Leader : No no…off course not…So what the reason you calling me Krystal?

Krystal_Jung : Hurm….okay then… I just go straight to the point… Luna unnie and me thought to watch movie tomorrow… But our managers both have works to do tomorrow and neither of them can accompany us. The thing is, they didn’t let us both to go out by ourselves so they suggest asking anyone from SM especially men to accompany us… you know to ensure our safety and so on…

 $uho_Leader : So? Do you have any idea to ask anyone then? Or do you want my suggestion?

Krystal_Jung : Aigoo…this oppa cinca… Don’t you get it? I want you to accompany me and Luna unnie tomorrow… Don’t try to make an excuse, I know you don’t have any schedule tomorrow…my manager already ask your manager about it…

*Suho kind of thinks that’s was the reason she’s been calling him…he’s been corner by her…He don’t know whether to reject or to accept the sudden invitation…*

$uho_Leader : Why  do you ask for me? Don’t you have plenty of friends that surely very happy to going out with you…

Krystal_Jung : No! I don’t have many guy friends if you must to know…and even if I did…I still want you to accompany me! I just trust you oppa…

*At that moment…he know…he have to say yes to her…he’s been thinking…he not did this for the sake of fun…but for the sake of the girls safety…and also…he doesn’t want to let his relationships with F(x)’s member ruin…plus they are his sunbaes after all*

$uho_Leader : Okay then…but with one condition…If you want to me to go with you…

Krystal_Jung : Assa! What is it? Don’t make such a ridiculous condition or I will punch you in your face oppa…

$uho_Leader : Hoho…easy girl…Just let me ask one of my friend to go with me…I mean with us…Its possible right?

*Krystal silent in few moments….Suho actually can hear her sighing over the phone*

$uho_Leader : Krystal? Are you there?

Krystal_Jung : Yes oppa…I’m here… Yes you can bring your friend too…But only one friend…Don’t bring too many friend along…Its not fun at all…

*Suho smile in silent*

$uho_Leader : Arasso…So when and where you wanna watch the movie then?

Krystal_Jung : Tomorrow, pick me….I mean pick us at our dorm at 2pm…you know where is it right? I know you have a car oppa…and don’t be late!

$uho_Leader : You wanna me to driving and pick you up? *He sigh again* Okay….how do you know I have a car?

Krystal_Jung : Owh…I just know oppa…You are the richest in EXO, off course you have your own car…Okay don’t be late tomorrow! Goodnight! *She hang up the phone before Suho could reply her*

*Suho sigh for the nth time…He almost can’t believe what is actually just happening.  F(x)’s Krystal is asking him out. He knows he supposedly being happy about that fact…but he’s actually not, but yet he can’t easily reject her. Its kind of rude plus she’s his sunbae after all. Being trainee for long period in SM has made him closed with most of his sunbaes since he knew them from long time…That why he thinks Krystal would want him to accompany her and Luna tomorrow. But what made him wanna go is the fact that he can bring another friend with him, and he just know whose going to go with him. There’s no one else other than him*

*On the next morning…the first thing that Suho want to do is asking that friend out…with him…*

*Suho just went in to the room (without knocking) only to find Lay shirtless with just a towel on his waist facing the mirror while fixing his hair. He’s clearly just taking a bath because Suho can smell such a nice fragrant from Lay’s body scent. Lay have such perfect built body with a nice skin…almost as fair as his skin…*

Unicorn_JiuJiu : Like what you see? *He smirk while still facing the mirror…*

$uho_Leader : *Shaking his head after finally realized he just staring at Lay’s…He already forget what he’s going to say* Arr…Who’s in the blanket anyway on that bed?

Unicorn_JiuJiu : You came only to ask that? Its Baekhyun…

*Suho ask because because Baekhyun really fully cover himself with the blanket…and Suho can’t see who’s beneath the cover….aside from he forget his real intention after staring at Lay’s perfect body*

$uho_Leader : Owh I see…this kid has become a nomad now…Its not that he doesn’t have his own room…Anyway…Since we didn’t have any schedule today…I thought to ask you to watch movie with me…owh I forgot….Are you free today? Do you have anything else to do?

*Lay finally turn to face Suho who now been staring again without he realized*

Unicorn_JiuJiu : No…I don’t have anything to do today… I guess it will be fun to watch movie together… Junmyeon ar! Are you even listening to me?

$uho_Leader : *He snapped* Yeah! So how? Wanna come?

Unicorn_JiuJiu : Aigoo…I said I go with you…

$uho_Leader : Great! Today’s get ready by 1.30pm okay?

Unicorn_JiuJiu : Okay! *He gave an okay sign to the leader and then Suho went out the room*

 

*Its already 1.40pm*

Unicorn_JiuJiu : Where are we going actually Junmyeon? I never been to this placed before…

$uho_Leader : Owh…I’m so sorry Yixing…I forget to tell you that Krystal and Luna will be joining us today… They actually the one who asking me out for a movie…Since their manager were busy…Its more like I’m protecting them from anything that might happen…since they both a girl… Is it okay with you?

Unicorn_JiuJiu : Forget to tell me? Are you even me? Tends to forget things? That’s not so romantic then… Owh, I thought there will be just the two of us… But its okay…I don’t mind… So are we heading to their dorm?

$uho_Leader : Yes indeed. Krystal ask me to be there by 2pm… and its almost 2 o’clock now… I’m sorry again Yixing… but I promise…once we at the movie theatre, let the girls watch whatever they want and we both can spend time together watching whatever we want…

Unicorn_JiuJiu : *he smiled* Okay then…By the way, you look so attractive driving this car Junmyeon ar…

$uho_Leader : Hah? *He almost wants to turn to Lay’s but immediately focus on driving…* Err…thanks?

*While Lay just laugh at the leader’s reaction*

*They both arrived at F(x)’s dorm at 2.10pm….when they arrived, Suho already can see Krystal waiting in front of her dorm building….looking slight annoyed…but where’s Luna? He wondered*

Krystal_Jung : Oppa! Don’t you have watch? You already ten minutes late!

$uho_Leader : I’m sorry…There’s a traffic jam on my way here…I bring Lay with me…*Lay wave at Krystal and she just return with smile to him* You said I can bring one friend right? But where’s Luna? Isn’t she ready yet?

Krystal_Jung : Omo! You know what oppa… Luna unnie suddenly fall sick today…she had migraine which mean she can’t leave the home today…So its just me all alone… *She said with a happy face…not even display her worries toward the sick’s Luna*

$uho_Leader : Owh….I see then..Okay…I guess there will be just three of us then…So, lets go…or we will be late for the movie…

*They headed back to the car…Just when Lay want to open the front seat’s door, Krystal immediately open it first and sat on it without saying anything…Both Suho and Lay were just look at each other with puzzled face..but then Lay just nodding at the leader as the sign that he was okay with it and then sit at the back seat*

*On their way to the movie theatre, Krystal was non-stop talking especially to Suho…She almost forgetting that Lay was with them the whole ride…While Suho just nodding at the girl talk…and sometime he replied her question…But Suho didn’t miss to check on Lay the back seat through the front view mirror. Too much of what he expected, Lay is just staring out the view through the window without even looking back to Suho at the front…He clearly try to make himself invincible from Suho and Krystal*

*At the movie theatre*

Krystal_Jung : Suho oppa, what movie do you want to watch?

$uho_Leader : Whatever you want Krystal…I don’t care…I will watch it with you…

Krystal_Jung : Cinca? If you say so...There’s a one movie that I been dying to watch…We watch it together nae oppa? *Suho just nod at the Krystal words*

Krystal_Jung : Lay oppa….could you buy two popcorn for us? While me and Suho oppa buy the ticket?

*Lay who happen to check on his phone feels a bit surprised at the Krystal’s sudden order*

$uho_Leader : Krystal ar…How can you just order someone to do something for you? Especially to a person who’s older than you like Lay oppa?

*Krystal just pout and gave a deep glare to Suho*

Unicorn_JiuJiu : Its okay Junmyeon…I will buy the popcorn for us…you both go buy the tickets okay?

*Lay then turn around and looking for a placed that sell the popcorn and other food…when he turned around his faced immediately changed to gloomy…he’s not happy and he feels jealous too…but he must hide it and pretend like he enjoyed it…he doesn’t want to make Suho feel sad or worried about him*

*They watching the Korean movie together…Because Lay didn’t quite understand the language because he still lack of Korean…He just fell asleep after half an hour the movie started*

*While Krystal and Suho both are immerse into the movie…Suho can feel at certain time…Krystal try to hold his hand but he try to avoid it as fast as he can…he can feel this dongsaeng have some kind of other intention towards him*

*After finished watching the movies…Before sending back Krystal to her dorm, Suho drop by at the petrol station to re-fill his car petrol that almost empty…after he went out to re-fill the petrol and pay for it…*

Krystal_Jung : Lay oppa….Why do you call Suho oppa with his real name?

Unicorn_JiuJiu : Hah? Owh….Its because we close each other…

Krystal_Jung : Really? It doesn’t seem like it…You guys don’t look close at all… Actually I’m a bit surprised that he asking you out…I thought he probably ask Kyungsoo oppa or Jongin instead of you…

*Lay just clench his teeth at the back without her noticed….This girl really too much*

Unicorn_JiuJiu : Arr…Is that so? Maybe because I’m from China…I’m just staying here for this recent album that we promote as all twelve of members. But we really indeed close.

Krystal_Jung : Owh…. Arasso then… *She finally turn her intention to her hand phone*

Unicorn_JiuJiu : Krystal shi… Do you like Junmyeon? I mean Suho?

Krystal_Jung : Why do you want to know?

Unicorn_JiuJiu : Just because… The way you act around him showed that you like him… Is it true? But if not…then I’m sorry…

Krystal_Jung : Yes I like him…In fact I like him since we both were trainee…Do you have a problem with that?

*Lay looks shock at the Krystal’s sudden confession…he didn’t expect she would be boldly answer it…Now all his prediction is true…Krystal indeed like Junmyeon…He don’t know what to feel, how to react at Krystal answer…Just when he about to say something…Krystal immediately spoke…*

Krystal_Jung : Please don’t tell him that I like him…please…I feel he doesn’t like me yet…nae ?

Unicorn_JiuJiu : Arr? Su..sure…I will keep it secret….Don’t worry k…

*Just then Suho already comeback and drive back to Krystal’s dorm*

$uho_Leader : What are you two been talking about?  Are you talking bad about me?

Krystal_Jung : Aniya….we were just talking about something else oppa…It has nothing to do with you… *She lied*

*After send-off Krystal at her dorm…Suho driving back to their dorm…he noticed Lay been too quite in the car…*

$uho_Leader : Yixing are you okay? You too quiet today… are you sick? Do you want to eat before we go back?

Unicorn_JiuJiu : Look at him acting like he concern about me…tsk… Aniya…I’m fine…I’m just tired…that’s all…

$uho_Leader : Tired? Why? I’m sorry if you didn’t enjoy going out with me today….Its just I didn’t expect Luna won’t be coming with us…So I have no choice but to entertain Krystal today…

Unicorn_JiuJiu : Krystal… Isn’t she’s pretty?

$uho_Leader : Yeah….She is pretty dongsaeng…why? Do you like her?

Unicorn_JiuJiu : No…It supposed me to ask you the question…Do you like her?

$uho_Leader : Hey…what wrong with you? Why you act like you been jealous of her…

Unicorn_JiuJiu : No no…I’m not jealous….not even a bit…Now just shut up and drive silently…I wanna sleep for a while….

*Suho shocked at the Lay’s answer…He knows something is wrong…but he keeps his focus and drive the car silently*

*After park his car…he look at Lay’s who has been sleeping along the ride…*

$uho_Leader : Yixing ar…wake up…we already arrived here….hey wake up you sleepy head… *He tries shaking the Chinese’s arm*

*But Lay still in his deep sleep…how can he fell such in a deep sleep especially in the car?*

*Suho stay close to watch Lay’s perfect face….he stared at his eyes….his nose….his jawline…and his lip………..his lip is so y and look so pretty…he came closer without he even realized….their faced just a few inch apart…*

*Suddenly…Lay open his eyes…and looks so shocked at how closed they both are…*

Unicorn_JiuJiu : Junmyeon ar….what are you…

*He didn’t even finish his sentenced…because Suho’s lip already caught up to his…making him stop from the talk*

*Yes….Suho had just kissed Lay…and they kissed for few seconds until Lay broke the kissed and realized what just happen…*

Unicorn_JiuJiu : Yaaaa…Junmyeon ar…why? What are you just done? Why you kiss me?

$uho_Leader : Because I feel like to… and also….because I don’t like Krystal? Is it answering your question?

*Lay just smiling at the leader’s answer…and this time he initiated the kiss….*

*Knock! Knock! Knock!*

*Somebody knocking the window and they both stopped and looks who the cold blocker…*

KrisWu : You know…that’s why you have to tint your windows….to avoid from being caught like this…

PandaLoveGucci : Wow….that is so romantic you two….hehehe… C’mon Kris hyung…Don’t disturb them…let them enjoy themselves…

KrisWu  : Okay then… Make sure you tinted your window Suho ar… continued what you guys been doing…be careful not being caught!

*Both TaoRis just wave back to Suho and Lay who looks dumbfound after being caught by them….*

$uho_Leader : I definitely will tinted all my car windows as soon as possible….

Unicorn_JiuJiu : I think you should…Its for our benefit too…

*They both smiling each other and get off the car while holding hands together*

 

A/N : Annyeong my fellow subbies and readers! ^^....This time...its all about SuLay...It takes me a few hours to finish writing this chap...and it happens to be sooo damn long...But I hope you guys will like it...I introduce you guys to another guest artist which is F(x)'s Krystal...but please don't hate her...I just happen to used her name to fit with the story...Remember this is only a fic and not even close to real life...

So continued to support me and my stories...till we meet again next time.... XOXO...