Ice Cream Pt.2

It's Complicated

 

Choi Minhwan’s POV:

                “SERIOUSLY?!” I failed to hide my excitement when Jonghun-hyung told me about the possible contract on a record company for our band. I even dropped my chicken, crashing messily into the plate.

                “Yes, yes. And they said that they’ll be watching our next performance. If they like us, they’ll negotiate soon.” Jonghun-hyung is excited as well. Asides from the love the two of us have for chicken, making music will always be our true love.

                “Have you told the others yet?” I asked, still too excited over the matter making the chicken taste a lot more delicious.

                “Hongki does and now you.  I haven’t told the others yet since they’ve been busy lately. Let’s see them after this so hurry up and finish.” The meal was filled with our hopes and dreams, our love for music and such. We took our leave as soon as we finished so we can tell the good news to everyone.

                We were walking along the busy streets of people when Jonghun-hyung suddenly stopped in front of an ice cream shop. “You want ice cream hyung?” I looked at him expecting to see a smile on his face, but what I saw was a petrified Choi Jonghun. More like, someone who was stabbed unexpectedly. He was staring at something so I looked for what it was. And what I saw surprised me as well; Mina-noona and Jaejin-hyun, together. I was lost of words unsure of what to say to the hyung in pain. Before I could say anything, he marched into the shop and I followed behind him.

                “Mina.” He called out coldly. Jaejin-hyung and Mina was startled when they saw us.

                “Jong.. Jonghun.” Noona was absolutely in panic. Jaejin-hyung on the other hand looked as if he was stabbed as well. I’m witnessing a live drama, front row seats for me.

                “She just treated me ice cream since she owe me one from before. Since I got my ice cream already, I’m leaving.” Jaejin-hyung said.

                “Ah I see. I’ll see you later at practice then. The band needs to talk about something very important.” The news was supposed to be a happy one but it turned out to be less interesting because of this drama happening.

                “Okay, bye.” He exited the scene. But noona was still frozen from her seat and Jonghun-hyung was staring at her intently. I’m pretty sure Jaejin-hyung is in deep pain right now. Aish! Confused on where to go, I dashed out instead and went out to look for Jaejin-hyung. I saw him walking aimlessly in the sea of people, I flopped my arms over him as if trying to comfort him.

                “It’s all right to cry you know.” I said. He looked at me playing dumb by what I meant. I dropped my arms and walked with him instead. “Hyung I know what you feel.” I confessed. It’s the only thing I can do right now for my hyung. “Like I said, it’s all right to cry, it doesn’t make you less manly you know.” He smiled at me weakly and I gave him my handkerchief. He took it but still didn’t cry.

                “Minari, are you free from this time till tomorrow?” I nodded and with that he took my hand and dragged me to his car.

                “Keep me company will you? Let’s drink all night!” Jaejin said.

 

author: so more drama to come.. xD