What you do to me

It's Complicated

 

Choi Jonghun’s POV:

                Every time I try to make a move on Mina something always come up. I finally got her to at least have coffee and watch a movie with me, and then this sudden band meeting came up. I’m not sure if it’s really okay with her to have coffee with the rest. I can’t seem to grasp what she is thinking most of the time. Every time I try to think about what she’s thinking it’s enough to drive me insane. I’ve never liked a girl so much like this before and I’ve never encountered a girl like her before. What is this mess?

                “So why did you look like you ran a marathon a moment ago again?” She was quiet during the whole ride so I decided to pick on her a bit. She’s really cute when you . She also has this habit of hitting people which I really find cute. Am I becoming a masochist now? What is this girl doing to you Choi Jonghun?

                “Not that it matters. Stop mocking me.” She hissed. She pouted again like a kid. How cute. If only I wasn’t driving, I would’ve looked at her the entire time and stare at her precious expressions. I can never get tired of it.

                We arrived at the coffee shop and everyone was surprised when they saw Mina with me. Oops! My bad. I forgot to tell them. Mina then looked at me as if asking if it’s all right for her to be there. “Don’t worry it’s all right.” I assured her. She followed behind me slowly like a little kid who’s hiding behind her mom/dad. Everyone was like grinning at us as if teasing except for Jaejin who was so indifferent about it. Looks like he expected it.

                “You didn’t tell us you’re with her!” Hongki stood up and he wrapped his arms around my neck, teasing us obviously. I just laughed.

                “Now that you know, we must do this quickly.”I told him and Mina looked troubled.

                “I can go somewhere else so you guys can take your time too.” But I immediately grabbed her arm to stop her from going anywhere.

                “It’s all right with you guys right?” I asked them all. Everyone nodded in agreement and Jaejin quickly went to business and showed a list of possible songs that we will be playing in our next gig. I ordered some food for her to keep her at least entertained.

                I can’t help but get distracted with her reaction as the cake she ordered arrives. She’s like a little kid. I looked at her as she took the first bite and she smiled as if she was in bliss of heaven. I wasn’t listening to the others anymore. I smiled at her childish expression and ask her if it was good. She then sliced a good amount of cake.

                “Want some?” She offered. Without thinking, I ate the cake she offered me and everyone was looking at us awkwardly. I then chewed the cake faster and Mina seemed to not care and was enjoying her cake still.

                “I do really feel like we should hurry.” Minhwan said as he smiled at me like a boy who discovered a big secret.

                “I agree.” Seunghyun said also as he looked at what Jaejin was scribbling the entire time.

                After coming up with a decision with the list of songs to be played, all of us were goofing off like the usual, except for Jaejin however.  He may laugh from time to time but not like what he used to.

                “Jaejin-hyung are you all right? You’ve been quiet.” Seunghyun must have noticed too. I’m not sure if he looked at me but I think he did before answering.

                “I’m all right, just sort of tired.” He said.

                “Eh! But you’re still coming with us to watch the movie right? “Seunghyun nagged. I bet we were going to watch the same movie. But I want to be alone with Mina so I was not going to mention it.

                “What movie are you going to watch?” Mina asked Seunghyun. I looked at Mina, my mind went blank, it was as if this girl can read my mind. The next thing I know I heard her say the phrases, “that’s the movie we’re going to watch. Let’s watch together!”  Mina already invited the whole band in our supposed to be “date”. Maybe I was the only one who thinks of it as a date. I can’t really understand her.

                Seunghyun and the others don’t know how to answer Mina. They all looked at me as if asking for help. Then Mina turned to me. “They can come right?” She’s really like a little kid. I can’t help but say yes to her.

                “So Jaejin-hyung are you coming?” Minhwan seems concerned.

                “I’m up for it, LET’S GO!” and suddenly he’s energetic. He must like the movie.