Accident

It's Complicated

 

Han Mina’s POV:

                I was definitely exhausted from everything; my brain has been thinking the whole day, my heart has been changing its beating phase from time to time, my body is sore from taking care of the kids and catching up with FT’s performance and my eyes are tired from crying. I was expecting to fall asleep as soon as I lay my body on my bed, but my brain wouldn’t give me peace from the disturbance. I just feel so restless right now. I struggled as I get some sleep, with thoughts of him and her running through my head. After more than an hour of catching sleep, sandman finally came and decided to visit me. I managed to sleep for 15- 30 minutes when a phone call woke me up from the slumber I tried so hard getting. I reluctantly picked up my phone to see the person who disturbed my peace, only to find out it was Hongki. I debated in my head for a while if I’m going to answer it or not, but my conscience won’t let me be.

                “Hello?” I answered the call finally, trying very hard to hide the irritation I was feeling.

                “You!” Hongki shouted on the other line as if accusing me of something, waking me up completely alarmed by his tone. “Jonghun is in the hospital right now!” He soon said. His voice was shaking. I was unable to comprehend what he said because of shock. It took me a while to answer.

                “What?” I was finally able to ask. I quickly removed myself from bed and hurriedly changed my clothes without letting go of my phone.

                “He was on his way to you. He was drunk but still wanted to go to you to win you back. I tried to stop him, I wished I stopped him..” Hongki’s voice was of no longer with power. I felt my tears finally falling. Why? Why does he still want me despite what I’ve done to him? Why? I let out a soft sob before I was able to finally speak again, Hongki just waiting silently for me to speak.

                “I’m on my way. Tell me where you are right now.” I just said weakly, my voice breaking off. I hurried my way as soon as I got the details, my heart beating uneasy the whole time until I made it to the hospital.

                I dashed to the room Hongki told me. I stopped in front of the room, scared that I might not like what I would be seeing. Lord, let him be all right please. I slowly opened the knob and found myself staring at the figure lying on the bed completely ignoring the presence of the other people. My tears are welling up as I walked slowly to the bed. My heart skipped a beat when I saw the figure shuffle and look at me. I sighed in relief and dashed beside Jonghun who was smiling at me weakly while I cry a river of tears. Jonghun was comforting me with his touch as if I’m the one who got hurt and not him.

                “Ya, Hongki. You must have made her worry so much for her to cry like this!” I was still crying because of relief and Jonghun was still trying to calm me down with his touch.

                “I didn’t do anything! I just told her you met an accident while you’re on your way to her.” Hongki said trying to act innocent but failing badly.

                “How can you be so mean hyung!” I heard Seunghyun complain to Hongki. I was finally able to calm myself down from the thousands of feelings I have been feeling for a while. That was just when I noticed that FT Island is here and so is Yei and Sudae.

                “Here.” Seunghyun gave me water with a smile plastered on his face. I slowly drank the water and I felt my body relaxing. I’m not sure if it was because of the water or Seunghyun’s smile, or maybe both.

                “I’m going out for a while.” Jaejin said and Yei and Sudae followed him.

                “Us too. Come on boys!” Hongki grabbed the two maknaes as well, leaving Jonghun and I alone in the room. I was still overwhelmed with everything so it took a while before I spoke.

                “Are you hurt anywhere?” I asked Jonghun. I swear I’m going to cry again if he said yes.

                “Oh this?” He pointed at the wound on his forehead. “Nah. This is just a scratch. It won’t be enough to kill me.” He let out an arrogant laugh but it made me smile. I’m so glad he’s fine.

                “So what happened exactly?”

                “Well, I was crossing the street since the light turned green already when some car suddenly appeared out of nowhere. I was able to hit the brakes on time but I fainted because I was drunk. HAHAHAHA! HOW EMBARRASSING!” He laughed off as if it was a light matter.

                “Stupid. Why drive when you’re drunk.” I wanted to scold him but I was too weak to do so.

                “Because…” He looked at me with sorrow spelled in his eyes. “I want to have you back and I can no longer take another tomorrow without you.” I looked down as he said those words, feeling guilty the entire time. Why can’t I just love him instead of Jaejin? Now that Yei is back, they’ll definitely get back together. I felt a stab in my heart with such thoughts and Jonghun brought me back to the present when he hugged me suddenly. “Let me love you Mina, please. Please give me a chance to make you love me.” He tightened his hold and I can barely think straight because of the emotions I’m currently feeling. I do not know what to do anymore. I love Jaejin, but can I continue like this? Here’s someone willing to love me despite everything. Am I going to take advantage of this person’s feelings or am I stupid to let this chance go again? What to do??

 

Author: UPDATE!! xD :)) almost there.. almost there.. xD can't believe this actually was able to make it to 1k views.. akljsdaksdhkj :)) gosh i am so happy.. xD i shall thank all you guys.. *sobs* withouth all of you, i would've dropped this a LONG LONG time ago.. :) ILY ALL.. :) (is emotional because it's my first time writing) xD :) see ya in the next chapter! :) <33