To go or not to go?

It's Complicated

 

Han Mina’s POV:

                It’s been a week already since THAT. Jaejin didn’t come to the orphanage today. I wonder why. I’m going to meet Sudae today since I feel the need of talking to her about this before she leaves again. I saw her talking to someone over the phone so I made my presence as unnoticeable as possible. I don’t want to interrupt them.

                “Really?!! OH MY GOSH! All right, all right. I won’t. I promise. See you!” I heard Sudae said to whoever she was talking to. I sat down to the chair opposite to her and she jumped as she saw my presence.

                “How long have you’ve been here?” She seemed too surprised but I didn’t bother to dig into her business anymore; too uninterested in anything right now.

                “Just came.” I said.

                “Oh. Are you all right?” I just nodded to acknowledge her question. I don’t really know what to say even though I want to talk to her. “It’s okay. It’s going to be okay. You did the right thing.” She patted my head as if reassuring me but there was something in her voice that tells me she pities me.

                “So uhmm. are you coming?” She hesitated. But I do not know what she was talking about.

                “Where to?”

                “Oh. So you don’t know? Apparently, FT Island’s next gig will determine their future. ” She explained.

                “What do you mean?” My head must have been processing slowly since these past few days I’ve been idling.

                “A company is interested and if they liked FT’s performance they’ll take them.” My eyes grew bigger because of excitement. I’m so happy for them. I’ve seen them work very hard and now the time has come for them. Then I felt my spirit went down. What did I just do? Me and my timing. I felt my heart sink with the thought. I wanted to come but I can’t.

                “Cheer them for me will you?” I looked up at Sudae who was still patting my head.

                “You can cheer them yourself you know.” She said. But that’s just impossible right now.

                “I don’t want to ruin anything anymore.” I said softly. As much as I want to watch and cheer them on I think I did too much damage already.

                “It’s up to you. But you know, I think Jonghun will appreciate if he sees you there. You know what I mean right?” I nodded and Sudae told me something I know already. But I’m afraid. Afraid to see the pain I’ve brought him.

                “So when is this?” I asked but I’m still not sure if I’m coming or not. My conscience is still bothering me.

                “Later tonight. Same place. So are you coming?” TONIGHT?!! There goes my thinking time. I just gave her an unsure look and she patted me again. I feel like a pet already every time she does this. “Well, I have to go now Mina, there’s something I must do. Shall I say, see you later then?” She hugged me tight and I hugged her back. I’m still confused though. To go or not to go?

 

author: this fic is coming to an end. i'm ending this soon than expected due to personal issues. it's better than dropping this right? -__- im so selfish i'm sorry.. and sorry if it's crappy. -__-